• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Well, everyone says Miracle World's sequels can't match it. After all, the differences beetween each game are so big you can hardly say they're the same series.

Also, Alex Kidd in Miracle World is often said to be the best game of Sega's Master System, surpassing even the first Sonic game (but not by much).

That screen is the exact begginning of the first stage of the game.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
^^OMFG!! From the BEST 3D Sonic game ever, you sir are full of win, I look forward to this stage very much

Is it going to be animated in some way? Like firing lazers or something?

OizenX

Smash Journeyman
^^OMFG!! From the BEST 3D Sonic game ever, you sir are full of win, I look forward to this stage very much

Is it going to be animated in some way? Like firing lazers or something?
Actually, the giant canon is going to be shoved up a Lizard's *** (there really isn't any other way to say it), while flying glowing hedgehogs attack it.

But yes, there will be lasers.

EDIT: Just fitted the SA2 texture to make it work

Whiskers are still a custom texture, and I won't be able to apply the SA2 ones (their less then 50x50) but I can improve upon the ones I made.

curry9186

Smash Journeyman
Actually, the giant canon is going to be shoved up a Lizard's *** (there really isn't any other way to say it), while flying glowing hedgehogs attack it.

Whiskers are still a custom texture, and I won't be able to apply the SA2 ones (their less then 50x50) but I can improve upon the ones I made.
Can't...Handle...Amount...of win!
But seriously that is amazing.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace

Too...awesome...for words...should've...sent a poet

Ummm..... who wanted the Subspace Gunship stage, again?

VVV

Or the snake box crawl, for that matter.
Who doesn't want the gunship stage? That was awesome the first time I looked at it but the guy who was making it gave up I think so my hype meter for that went down. Great Idea I just wished they actually finished it.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
You CAN with MSPaint, technically. It's just that it only uses Nearest filtering so it looks like pixelly dog barf.

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
Two new stages:
Destinationfield

The Final Battle

Those stages are especial, why? because both work over FD and BF without .rel(credit to mewtwo2000 for his original Final Field)in Destinationfield, the FD stage y recised to match the edges and the floor and the same for the mini-FD platforms i mean actually, for battle porpuse is still the old BF so it won't desync, and for The Final Battle the stage is recised too to math the FD's colission(thats mean, in FD it won't desync). Both was hard to do, but i did it and i don't know i someone like it, so tellme what's your opinion?

Edit: another pic

The background is animated and i put the original lights of the intro, so it look like the intro pics :D.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
They're good ideas, the curious thing is that I was suggested to put 3 mini-final destinations as platforms not much ago for a Battlefield Crisis City mod xD

About the DestinationField stage, be careful because as you started from my stage, you have the same mistake as me. There's a missing texture, that's because there's some red in the crystals in the center of the stage. Just import the texture that's left and the stage will be allright ;)

I guess I should do so too ^^U xD

EDIT: Video showing the new size for Fourside

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAlq9JdLRKs

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
thanks mewtwo, i have a question, do you know how to put just a part of FD lights? (i just need the stage's lights) in the begining of the match (with FD lights) it looks like this:

But then when the lights turn orange it looks like this:

so i will use the intor lights for the characters and background and another light for the stage.

PD have you red my PM on KC? XD

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Just get a light from another stage (I usually use a modified version of stgearth's) and edit it with a modified version of brawlbox (it has now scenedata edit support), just change the vec1, vec2, B1, B2 and B3 values and you will get a custom lighting for your stage.

PD Yeah, your PM is now visible for everyone in there ;)

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
That final battle stage will work on BF, right?

Will it have the platforms?

I really want that texture over BF.
no, Final Battle is Final destination , if you put over BF is still final destination, but i can do a BF version of it for you if you really like

Edit: hey Mewtwo, can you send a PM with the green hills + with shadow, the link that you giveme was broken.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
RELEASE!!!
ALEX KIDD IN MIRACLE WORLD

Actually this should be called either "Miracle World" or "Mt. Eternal", but whatever.

I bring you this stage based on SEGA's former mascot first and best game.

I like the way it turned out a lot. It's like this stage was MADE to be played in Smash Bros.
The stage should be smaller for accuracy, but I left it big because it was much better to fight in (just so you know, Ike is roughly the size of the box).
Though you can't see in the pics, but the top of the stage is NOT walkoff. It has actual ledges on the sides and decent distance to the side death and camera boundaries.

Why this stage is good? I'll present advantages of both parts.

When fighting in the top part of the stage, it's easier to kill to the top/sides of the screen than in the bottom part. Also, if you like to gimp or edgeguard, the top part is for you. And you can also play campy much easier because the stage is wide.

When fighting in the bottom part, while it's harder to kill to the top of the screen, the cliffs from the top part makes this the ultimate stage spike battlefield. Also, there, you'll have more chances to spike, since you can actually kill to the bottom of the screen from both sides,
something you can't do easily on the top part because it's wide. Also, while the top part allows camping, the bottom part makes it harder to camp, forcing a close combat.

The .rar includes an HD version of the stage (pic 2) and a .brstm of the game's Main Theme.

Download Link:

:link2:

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I'm lovin' the textures you used for the HD version.

I DL'd the game, just to try it. It's pretty good. :bee:

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
I was looking for some pics of GHZ for my stage, in google, when i found this:

I noticed of that rings and i remebered that in GHZ model there where some rings, now the problema was, how move the ring to look like that image? well after two hours and a lot(really a lot) of Maths i did it:

They rotate of course and if you move the camera, you can see they are in perfect position and they are in line:

The Green Hill Zone + 2.0 i finished, only one thing left: add the shadows, so, when Mewtwo give another link with the stage(with shadow) i'll relase it

I deleted the sonic's characters in background because some aniamtions are mad and the model of amy/blaze turn invisible when the camera get near.

curry9186

Smash Journeyman
Question: If I wanted to take a course like Rainbow cruise and make it stay in one spot, how would I do that without coding it?

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Question: If I wanted to take a course like Rainbow cruise and make it stay in one spot, how would I do that without coding it?
The movement speed is most likely in the STDT(MiscData[20]) If you want to make the ship stay in one spot easily, try porting all textures, bress files, collisions, and models onto FD and use a rel to go on rainbow cruise.

Top Bottom