• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St. Paul Biweeklies!

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
FluxWolf - That's too bad, we'll have to have our Marth ditto next time.

D - You and I are on for teams right?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Sweet, my first money match :)

Hopefully I'll do better than my GW ditto with teflon. Well actually I got 2-stocked so it's not that bad...plus I'm sure to learn something new about GW.

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
yeah I suppose I could give you tips but remember my play style is wierd according to Tapion. Also you really don't know how good my falcon is because you havnt seen it yet so I find it strange that you ask for tips already but whatever. I would be glad to do plenty of friendly falcon dittos even though I would rather play your falco.

mastr0fmyd0main3

Smash Journeyman
I played your falcon a bunch at HJ4. I believe I got it down to 1 stock with my falco. teehee. But you were in not-trying mode. So it doesn't really count that much. Anywho, we just gotta play in general. I get like 10x better every time we have a sesh.

GreenBunny9999

Smash Apprentice
Hey Darkroom you up white 5 I think they pushed it back to feb.. ok yoshii 5$, Aaron 1$,
Uno fox ditto 1$? JS 1$? Kinda want to MM someone I've never met, but everyone seems to know me?......

Seanson

Smash Ace
Aaron, $1, my pika vs your DK? I need a confidence booster after last time we played (grr roy combos :laugh: ) I'll probably lose anyways, but we'll see.

Eci4

Smash Ace
Zeus, I might do that... I dont know how much money I'll have after tommorow (gotta get art crap for my visual design class) but if I have a little bit left for money matches (as in ones I haven't planned for yet) I'll marth ditto mm you... I can let you know sometime tommorow

Eci4

Smash Ace
Zeus, that's awesome of you can pull it off a bunch... I remember last time I played greenbunny, he couldn't manage to get it off much at all...

I haven't quite figured out the ken combo, I mean I can do it, just not very well or all the time... I probably nair a bit too much with marth

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
ill mm anyone with marth or roy =P I dunno of this ken combo you speak of but im pretty sure I don't need it to win.

sure sean my dk vs your pika 1$.

yoshii- you had me going there. I actually thought that there was a change o.O

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Aaron, I think you live pretty close to my grandparents... They live in White Bear Lake, isn't Roseville pretty close to there? Or am I wrong..?

Edit: Same post time! Thats 'hella moist'.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Oh, cool they live like 10 mins away from MapleWood

No idea why I brought up the subject, other than just the fact of knowing lol.:psycho:

teflon_climbers

Smash Lord
that's what i hate about RPGs... when the level ups and upgrades run out... it just seems so empty. that's why smash is better because you can always keep improving, although the improvements aren't as black and white as "LEVEL UP YOU GAIN +9 MINDGAMES!!" but you can definitely tell when you're improving over time.

Lol that's why I play dota =-) I'm still just pubbie bashing tho. I'd like to get registered in CAL or something soon =D Anyone here play dota?

Eci4

Smash Ace
Eci4, have you been to a tournament yet? Is your name just different at tournies? I don't believe I've seen you, althought I've only been to 2.
I made it to one fest, and my first (decent) tournament was one disciple hosted over the summer...

I would make it to more, but I'm afraid of driving, and tyler (my normal ride) only wants to go to a tournament every couple of months to "see how much better he has gotten"

Croudo

Smash Cadet
yeah Teflon ive def pwnd some Dota in my day...clan dba represent! (i like girls)

Uno ill take a $1 fox ditto
Zues im down for a marth ditto too

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Just to let you guys know, I wont be able to make it to this tournament. I wont be able to make it to any smashfests either for a good while. Sorry to all of those that I have MM's with but we're gonna have to wait until next time. I'm going hiatus for awhile.

Peace I'm out.

D. Disciple

Seanson

Smash Ace
Does anyone know who played the pikachu in the crew vid? I would like to $1 mm ditto you, whoever you are. Or at least ditto for fun :)

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
So is this happening at noon? or 10?

I was unlocking my bike earlier and the key broke off inside the lock! :mad: Now my bike is stuck to the rack because I can't remove the lock with the broken key inside. That bike was my tourney transportation. :crying: I'm gonna see if I can get it cut off, if I can, my dad will get me a new lock.

Looks like I'll be bussin' it to the tourney. *rustles up some quarters*

I might be unable to afford teams, all because of that stupid key.

Top Bottom