• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St. Paul Biweeklies!

D. Disciple

Smash Master
i've been trying to figure out where to host it. youtube won't work because it's like an hour long. so if someone can find someplace that can host an hour long ~300 mb video let me know. otherwise i'll keep looking.
Jebus 300mb man that's craziness. What about Google vid? or Megaupload? I think Dailymotion.com can do it as well.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
ok... the crew vid is currently being uploaded to google video, i'll post the link when it's done.

chop i'll take a 1$ against you if you'd like

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
Yay, Crew Battle!

Does anybody mind if I host a topic about this in the 1v1 section?

Eci4

Smash Ace
Steve you are dumb.... If Tyler gets home and wants to play I'm cool with that...

Are we going to be doing teams at this tournament? I mean last time was there time for 2 tournies and a crew battle?

Uno

Smash Journeyman
nice, crew vid was sweet.

makes me angry how badly i played againt you greenbunny. I look really slow, was a sweet tech though.

I cant figure out what happened with bluewolf's second to last stock. looks like nana was just REALLY lazy

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I will be there. And I'm gonna try to go all Game & Watch this time. I "modded" my controller too. The rubber grip on the control stick was peeling off to I took it off and I sanded the remaining stick to look like the c-stick. Works better than before. I would take a picture but the camera died.

Eci4

Smash Ace
Okay, I gotta apologize to everyone I had MM's with for this tourney (Namely Disciple, and Ulti) As it looks like I will not be able to make it... Is there going to be a 2nd one in december (Likely not I'm guessing due to end of the semester)

basically though, I'm waiting for something I can convince steve to get off workfor...

Swan

Smash Rookie

Nah Eci4 and me were planning on going but we have to get a ride up there and we decided not to ask cuz i had work, basically we should try and get this going on a good schedule so that i can get the days off and we should be there more often

Seanson

Smash Ace
I'm wondering, are crews just a fun thing or are they somehow going to be incorporated into the tournament? Either way I'm all for em!

D. Disciple

Smash Master
We could try to put them in a tournament, but I think for now they'll be just for fun. Also I gotta talk to you all about the tournament, just to see if I can get some more support with this. My mom is saying I better cancel, I'll tell you all when I come up there. *mumbles greedy under his breath*

Yoshiholic

Smash Rookie
10$ :o id say 7 because thats standard fees for many things like leagues for bowling sometimes billiards etc but w/e i hope i can make it

James Sparrow

Smash Master
crews are usually just for fun... which is why we did them at a for fun fest rather than at a for money tourny. the only way to do crews for money would be form at least 4 crews and then do a tournament with crew battles. that would probably just turn out to be one stacked team etc unless we did drafts, but drafts for money just seems dumb.

i'm gonna bring my camera to tape stuff (i have tapes now so i don't have to use my computer and i'll be able to record up to 6 hours of footage if needed) and i suggest that we do the bowser challenge and tape people's attempts. (if anyone doesn't know what this is search bowser challenge on you pube and you'll get the idea...)

Question to bluewolf: is this going to start at 10 or 12? i know the last money one started at 10, and that left time for low tier which was sweet. i vote for 10 o clock but yeah, when does it start?

BlueWolf25

Smash Journeyman
Start time depends. I plan to be up later than normal on Friday so I'd prefer it to start at noon, but if people would rather start it early for crews or whatever, I'm fine with that.

Eci4

Smash Ace
Okay, I might still try to make it to this... I'ma talk to my tentative ride today...

Aaron, I can promise you I have already gotten better though

Whitefire

Smash Apprentice
I may or may not come down to this one, leaning towards may. my Ice Climbers has gotten better than my Peach and i'm looking forward to testing them in a tourney for the first time.

GreenBunny9999

Smash Apprentice
nice, crew vid was sweet.

makes me angry how badly i played againt you greenbunny. I look really slow, was a sweet tech though.

I cant figure out what happened with bluewolf's second to last stock. looks like nana was just REALLY lazy
NaNa is b****Don't worry Uno you just need more mind games and I went to HJ4 so be ready.
We should make our own cews, 5-man 20 stock Tourney 10$ a crew......

Eci4

Smash Ace
Haha,I might have a ride... Nomek's friend is close to here and I talked to him today bout going up there...

If I do go to this I'll likely need a teamate

Nomek

Smash Apprentice
Eci dude you should totally talk Clave into bringing you. He's thinking about going to a wrestling match so you might have to put a little effort into it. I understand you're teaching him some stuff?

Eci4

Smash Ace
Nomek, not so much teaching him... Tyler and I showed him wavedashing and he managed to do it a little bit... he can't incorporate it into his game though... mostly we are just playing with him... in fact I just got back from that... he managed to beat my falco, but then again, I do not play falco...

I'm not sure he's going (it sounds like he is as long as his brother's wrestling match isn't saturday) but...

Tyler and I will be coming... If Steve got off work he is coming... We would rather it start at 12 (as we likely won't be able to get there untill 11 at least) but yeah we are showing up...

Eci4

Smash Ace
Oh I gotta ask, is there anyone willing to team with a fox/peach/marth player?
some of you might have played him, he went by TBag at every tournament he has been to...
Okay so it's Tyler... basically he needs a teamate... either him or I, but Steve and I want to see how far we can get

James Sparrow

Smash Master
i'd rather have low teir than crews... and i really don't think that anyone besides whoever would be on aaron/chexr's crew would want to enter crews with little to no hope of winning...

my DK has moistened quite a bit, and he hungers for roy pikachu and luigi blood.

Top Bottom