• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St. Paul Biweeklies!

BlueWolf25

Smash Journeyman
I went 2-3 in the finals with Peach vs. his Y. Link. Yay Mute City.

I'm actually surprised my Peach got as far as she did. I haven't pulled her out at a tourney for about 6 months.

Good games to everyone I played with.

I'd put up the results, but I just got the internet working in my dorm again and I have some work to finish. I'll them up tomorrow when I get some free time.

ChopTheRed

Smash Apprentice
We should have a fake crew battle at the next tourney, just because it sounds hella fun. Although at the tourney, there might be too many people.

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
Ulti- Im glad I sent you out first in crews it was fun to watch your ganon because it reminds me of when ganon was my main and I was in your place.
again sorry I couldnt get any friendlies with you but you left too early.
We'll definately have to get some friendlies in next time, it's been too long since I've last played you.
I was happy just break even in the crew battle.

BlueWolf25

Smash Journeyman
Results!

Singles:

1 Aaron (Y. Link)
2 BlueWolf (Peach)
3 James Sparrow
4 Zero
5 Stick
5 Green Bunny
7 Ulti
7 Zeus
9 Uno
9 Croudo
9 Disciple
9 Dos
13 Fish
13 FluxWolf
13 Ine
13 56k
17 Ephraim
17 zethro

Crews:

Aaron's Team: (3/40 stock)
Aaron
Uno
Zero
Disciple
Ulti
FluxWolf
Fish
Ine

vs.

BlueWolf's Team: (0/40 stock)
BlueWolf
Green Bunny
James Sparrow
Croudo
Zeus
Dos
Stick
zethro

Uno

Smash Journeyman
Woot

next time me and dos will stay longer and get more matches in... maybe come later and stay later.. sounds good.

GL to everyone going to HJ4. it should be fun seeing how MN rates in the midwest!

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
I think I have asked this once before but I will see again just to be sure...

Anyone want to bring me to HJ4? I will pay you well and wont get it the way too much! :psycho:

I would appretiate it a lot if someone who has an open spot would do that for me I really want to go...

Please and Thank You!:)

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
wow I like the one where I 3 stocked bluewolfs peach I can't even remember doing that wich is kinda weird. You can tell I was struggling against your falco sparrow.

Eci4

Smash Ace
at the next fest I make it to, some falcos should give me a bunch of friendlies because I'm more scared of falco than any other character

Panicky Stick

Smash Rookie
Aww, watching JS lose to Croudo several times in those vids makes me think my win over Croudo was a fluke :( Or is it just that you hate FD JS?

At any rate, tied for 5th place, woo!

James Sparrow

Smash Master
me and croudo play a lot, so he knows me really well.

and yes i kinda hate FD, but no johns, he beat me fair and square (in that set).

Vandita

Smash Rookie
Oy Oy, anyone know when the next smash fest is set for?? I gots to keep playin more ppl so i don't slip. Aaron, we should get some more...if i can even call it training lol but we gots to play again! And Nomek, I'm still alive and I will meet u again O_o. Okie, cya's ^_^

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Holy crap did you see those mindgames Ulti used on Chop? And that L-Cancelled wavesmash taunt edgeguard Chop used??! :crazy:

Tooooo good. I wanna be hardcore.

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
LOL! So that's what I look like when I'm playing. My, "in the zone look," I guess.
Slouching over controller while playing = cheap.

And to think when I saw the post above mine I thought my matches would be on youtube. Looks like I was wrong, heh.

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I remember you had that camera with you, snapping shots of people with rather funny expressions. I thought I was safe, but you got me with the camcorder instead.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I wish I had a match on Youtube...

Hey whatever happened to those matches that were recorded at the tourney several weeks ago???

I had a Game & Watch ditto vs. Teflon Climbers...I wanna c ;_;

That's when I became 56K, quite a defining moment :laugh:

eighteenspikes

Smash Master

I look pissed off when I play, apparently :laugh:

Also for this one, something really messed up must have happened just before the picture, we both have such uncomfortable expressions:

Croudo

Smash Cadet
sparrow in spikes' 2nd pic i have your camera and am trying to capture your smash face (not to be confused with "o" face). ill get you someday...

also masters face isnt very moist up yonder...id go with morbid

Top Bottom