• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Lixivium

Smash Champion
So funny story about never learning super advanced technique. I main Ganon, and the best I've really got down is consistent L-Canceling and the occasional Wave-Scoot across the platforms on battlefield. I need to find new people so that I can learn the crazy ****.
Consistent L-cancelling already puts you ahead of me skill-wise.

And really, the only crazy **** you need with (Melee) Ganon is B-air.

Sempai

Smash Ace
Melee hopefully, im game toga, yah please does anyone play melee anymore??? me and my boys wanna play some melee were tired of fighting each other, and we need to fight some people better than us. Im free tonight and im sure my friends are too just send me a message or an adress or something.

_Wolfy_

Smash Cadet
Yeah hey Zig or Toga if it happens that Legan doesn't get on tonight one of you should give me a call at 314-684-1957 cause we definitely need the practice.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
You'd have to call legan. he doesnt have internet as far as I know right now.

I think im too far away for any of the non-hardcore melee players to play here and/or get me though.

_Wolfy_

Smash Cadet
i don't have Legans number unfortunately.
and where exactly do you live cause we've gone pretty far for melee cause everyone plays brawl lately.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
i don't have Legans number unfortunately.
and where exactly do you live cause we've gone pretty far for melee cause everyone plays brawl lately.
oh man, I thought I had his number still but I dont anymore. someone might be around who has his number for reference.

I live in alton, across the river. Im anywhere between 30 minutes to an hour from any stl smasher.

_Wolfy_

Smash Cadet
That isn't that bad i'm pretty sure we'd be willing to go out there sometime.
and **** well i guess nothing is happening tonight lol

Nunchukgun

Smash Rookie
Alright, we should totally firm up a giant melee group session thing. We've got like 10+ people wanting to do this, so let's do it. That said, it's time for me to be a pansy and admit that I can't host.

darkatma

Smash Hero
*****es you guys are nubs
Come over to 7238 forsyth
how about... anytime between 2 and 6
i hope 2 hours is good notice
call or text me at 5103711101 but my phone sucks so call me multiple times.
or more easily just IM me at darkatmawpon

okay ima go do my hwk
it is now 12:16

darkatma

Smash Hero
hey boss change of plans my friend's pissed coz i'm supposed to go buy groceries with them today instead lol.
So.. probably no smash at my place today
I'll be next free.. probably tmrw night after dinner

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
I added you on aim darkatma. And yeah, its gay not having a car too. Ever since I went to college, I came home to not having a car anymore...so Im just like "woo - alton".

Honestly, the best bet is smashing at legans if he's ever not busy. That's my best guess, anyway. Geno just posted a facebook comment on my wall saying he wanted to host, but it wouldnt happen for awhile, whatever that means.

Nunchukgun

Smash Rookie
Alright, alright. My bad. I didn't mean to talk ****. But seriously, Zig, let's play. I don't do that whole for money nonsense though. I've got to buy my new guitar and all.

_Wolfy_

Smash Cadet
So what if i host something soon?
i would just need a day that suits everyone and the most logical way of everyone getting here and it would be all good.
that is if you don't mind driving a little out of the way.

To put a point to the drive heres the address
4129 Spring Valley estates dr.
Hillsboro MO 63050

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
So I was just looking for information on Brawling in Florida for a friend of mine and god ****...

Florida is so freaking well organized and put together... look at their Florida thread:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=1357191

The locations of every smasher, power rankings, what city each player is in, their Wii FC, a link to their profile, a full table of contents with everything you would ever want to know about smash in Florida. Crazy.

We need to step it up.

Top Bottom