• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

MuBa

Smash Lord
Lemme repeat this again lol.

This code removes only dash induced tripping but NOT attack induced...so moves like Diddy's Bananas, and ROB's d-tilt still cause tripping...so yes this IS the sexiest thing you've ever heard.

If you want the code I can install the Homebrew Channel but you gotta tell me what version of Wii you got.

Edit: If you want the code to actually work you need an SD card.

Teh Future

Smash Master
kewl sounds like we gots a decent amount of people coming. Tinkaman I hope you're there I haven't played anyone else that can use Jiggs. Anyone know where Soma is?

I might be able to get over to Genos friday but only if I manage to fix mah sisters/mah jeep.

MuBa

Smash Lord
Great time guys. Hope you enjoyed my ROB/Snake along with Trip-Less Brawl =)

Btw Legan it was great to make some vids for your youtube montage. Good stuff, and you've got an awesome Link. Keep it up bro.

MMM: Sorry I wasn't able to get your HBC working. It's prolly because your version is different than mine.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Good times everyone, I had a couple good matches as Samus but I ultimately got freakin pwned tonight, which means everyone else was playing good-- so good job to you all! :p

Teh Future

Smash Master
Well it was definitely fun, I played thinkaman a lot and he kicked mah *** every match :(

I was a little disapointed though. I think I only got to play legan twice, and I never got my Rob/link rematch. I also never got to play MMM. Either way, the samus/link matchups that I saw were some of the most intense brawl matches I've ever watched, I hope the ones you recorded are as epic and they go on youtube, since I was playing teams most of the time and didn't get to see all of them.

And Muba, your snake actually got good! I think we only got to play a couple matches in the beginning when we were both kind of rusty though, so we definitely need to play more in the future.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I hope the epic matches get put up too, and not the ones where I had my head up my ***, lmfao. There were a decent amount of both haha. Legan you are too fun to fight man.

btw, oh man, Ken on survivor is too ****ing EPIC.

MuBa

Smash Lord
Lol I saw that too. The whole smash community is rooting for Ken!!

edit: Yea man we should have played more friendlies but seriously, you guys better watch out for my Snake, cuz he's gonna be beastly very soon.

MuBa

Smash Lord
boss, for 1 player practice just start learning to do technical stuff.

And for a competition, use those technical stuff against your opponent but learning mindgames can only work by going against a human.

darkatma

Smash Hero
l canceling takes a while to get
i've finally started to abuse l canceling like i should, even though i've been able to do it for a while
you should ask legan about my sheik's shield pressuring :p

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I think I'm going to set the first smash club meeting a week from Friday at 6:00 pm. You guys are welcome to come, more details as they develop.

null

Smash Apprentice
I hate to ask, but is anyone going to be able to provide a transport for me to arrive at this smashfest tomorrow evening (assuming I cannot receive transportation from Random, but last I heard he was dying. ;-;)?

I've got cake, and by cake I mean gas money. =D

darkatma

Smash Hero
Lol @ null.

Thinkaman and Atma are you 2 coming to my place on Friday?
yeas we are coming
as early as possible lol

dude we should record kyle
i'll do the capturing if you don't have time, i just needa know how. I used to capture, but it's different with every program

also can i suggest a melee pools/round robin type of competition? I just wanna know how everyone stands in relation to every one

heck we can do a brawl pool too, i'd be happy to participate and be last place.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
Registration for darkrain's tourney: www.jmloredo.com/Event52 they need to get a head count as early as possible to know whether or not to make it a 2 day event, and its also first come first serve on houseing so register asap!! no payment is due on this registration its just a head count.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like a lot of fun, but I don't think I could justify the drive to KC. That's a long way to go just to play Smash.

Top Bottom