• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Hey guys! I'm applying for a gaming scholarship and there's a credentials section. I was wondering if anyone here could PM a list of tournament results from MO tournaments that I competed in. I don't know which Ogre Smash's I participated in so I was hoping that TP could help me out with this. Anything helps, Pool records, brackets, results threads. Thanks!

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Thanks! The last Ogre Smash I went to, MJ and I took first in doubles iirc. It was the one where the Yoshi made it to top 3. I forget this name. Does anyone have that one?

Fuujin

Smash Champion

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Yeah David, do a tournament in July.

I actually do have hope or the next smash, especially based on all that recent news. I hope we find out more soon.

:phone:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm gonna be gone the 28th. If that is the best date for everyone else though just go ahead.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Coming back to St. Louis to stay for a while with my cousins (or at least expecting such). I don't know how long, but I'd like to play some if anything's happening.:applejack:

Tmacc

Smash Lord
FAIRIES AND ENRICHMENT

I lol'd.

Anyways, everyone (Melee and Brawl players) should pick up Project M as their primary game. It's SO fun, I've been playing only it for weeks.
And it could kind of unite us and maybe rekindle the STL scene.

Eh? Eh?

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Yeah, Happy Birthday Eric! My 8th Birthday was my favorite, I think you'll enjoy yours too!

And David, I'm sorry...my work schedule is really random during the summers, and stuff came up...either way, this is my last summer at this job/in Cape.
I PROMISE to come to every single one I can while I'm in STL starting in August.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Last time I played with Todd he played Sonic/Bowser/Snake. I play Link/Fox/Falco.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Last time I played with Todd he played Sonic/Bowser/Snake. I play Link/Fox/Falco.
Yep, Jordan is correct. I'd say my two favorite are Sonic and Snake.
Bowser is just broken...so David will love it.

I also like Lucario, Charizard, and Mario a lot. In general everyone is fun to play, though. My and my friend usually just random.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Who's actually showing up at davids tomorrow? With todd and corey not making it and Will a maybe, I'm hesitant

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I think iowa is going but not sure. I'll be there >_>.

Top Bottom