• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
yeah i was there, gay we didnt get any friendlies... did you leave before singles?

i kinda blew it that tourney, i didnt make the 8 man bracket by like 1 loss...

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Just so everyone knows, I wont be able to hold a smashfest this friday. I changed my work scheduel so I could be off Sunday for the Eureka tourny.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hey STL homies

there are some vids up of me getting owned by a ganondorf if you wanna shoot over to the discussion its under "champaign vids" or just search dekuschrub on youtube.

pretty gay stuff right there.. how could FOX lose to GANONDORF :(

Cronius

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I was just wondering where your Smashfest games are held, like an address, so I can show up sometime and play with you guys. This is Josh from the Eureka Tournament, and I had a lot of fun, so it'd be great to play with you guys some more.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Cronius, the address is 22 Clayton Downs, 63131 St. Louis MO

I really have no idea how far it is from you guys, but I know Nike has made it to a few of these and he lives near you. Maybe you could carpool :)

Anyone have any ideas of how we can get Zig to come to this? Hopefully we can get Random too, I havent seen him in forever.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
its ok Nike, Im prolly gonna start makeing this a weekly thing :). Heck. we could even go to B&B and smash some there if its closer for you guys.

BTW, who all would be able to come to a smashfest this Friday?

SamDvds

Smash Ace
yes ill be there friday...it beats driving 5 hours to chicago for that anime convention thing...even though i could take that soul calibur 2 tourney...btw is anyone up for KC on saturday?

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Lets set a day to go to KC so we can get everyone to come. I need to know way in advance cause its tough to get off work on Saturdays.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
cant do nething saturday but friday i can make it.. which i already said haha

but yeah zig is an elusive one... last time i tried to bring him but i dont get out of school till like 3 ish.

yeah thats right, im in high school

nikePK

Smash Journeyman
sorry muba, give it a couple of weeks bro. I'll definitely come up to one of them though in a few weeks or so. I won't be able to probably get there until 7ish though... will you guys be playing all night at these?

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
I'm going to be in Granite City, IL this Saturday. Anyone want to come play? Zigzag, random? It's been far too long.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
First off, Rob, you need to PM me or get ahold of the alton people (try PMing Mune) if you want to smash. I dont know what you're doing in granite city of all places, but hell yeah we need to smash.

Secondly, Deku...Im here! PM me for detailz ;)

And by that, I mean I am in alton/godfrey, so I cant be more than 10-15 minutes from you.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Sat I'm going to be busy. Friday night could be a possibility if someone could house two.
Rob, we're having a smashfest at geno's house in st.louis friday anyway. If one of the st.louis smashers could house rob and cody I guess? That would be great.

For you stl guys who dont know, rob is a smash player from back in southern illinois that I met when I went to SIUC. He's a good guy, so somebody should definately house him :chuckle:

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
I can if he doesnt mind leaving by around 10 the next day, I gotta be at work by 10:30

Also Deku, are you gonna be able to bring zig?

Just show up anytime after 3.

Looks like we'll have quite a few people here this friday. We might need more setups.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
uhh well i can bring him... however i dont know how long i can stay... it could be possible i would have to leave at like 9 from genos... i will probably get there around 330-40...

so if thats cool with zig yeah sure. ill PM him also..

also i can bring a cube.. i dont have a tv that would work as a setup tho...

hopefully ill cya guys tommorow

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Nope. Chris is back in AZ and Andy is camping.....in the rain.

Still seems like we'll have quite a few people. We might need more set ups this time. I have 3 and we can use the 4th thats upstairs once it gets late.

Also, I think Random might be comming. So it might be possible for Random to bring zig home later. Only problem is I dont know if those 2 are getting along right now.......

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Nope. Chris is back in AZ and Andy is camping.....in the rain.

Still seems like we'll have quite a few people. We might need more set ups this time. I have 3 and we can use the 4th thats upstairs once it gets late.

Also, I think Random might be comming. So it might be possible for Random to bring zig home later. Only problem is I dont know if those 2 are getting along right now.......
...........um.

MuBa

Smash Lord
Don't forget that I also have a setup I can bring in the process.

Also does anyone here have a controller that I can use, apparently the orange one I have just plain sucks...random's controller gives free jumps and mine gives free Forward-airs....

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Cronius, =D, and Rob Gambino. Are you guys gonna be here?

doesnt really matter if you post just want to know.

well to you guys that havent been to one of these before. You can just walk in and go straight to the basement, but you might wanna call my cell just in case. 314-413-1251

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Yeah, possibly. I'm actually with my girlfriend, so we'll see if she would be willing. Umm, I can definitely try to go to this if I knew Geno's address, and we have to be in granite city by like 7:45 anywayz.

Top Bottom