• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Teh Future

Smash Master
**** everyone hosts on fridays :'(

I'm working, but I can stop by after like I do at MMMs if you don't live to far away.

Why do all bad wors have 4 letters? It makes it seem like I was saying something worse than I actually was :/

Sempai

Smash Ace
Hey guys. Hey. So, Taiwan didn't work out for me. Who wants some brawl or melee practice? Give me a call. Don't have a car , or a wii, or a cube, not even a controller anymore! Call me if you want to play though.

314-814-2496

Ever evasive,

Toga
alright i think i will i live in wildwood so ill look u up sometime

Sempai

Smash Ace
I agree that post is full of stupid.....

Only because I don't understand what he means by saying Melee players don't continue to hold tournaments and that they are lazy. Just today there was a Melee only tournament in KC. No one in KC can stand Brawl anymore so they just went back to Melee. On another note, FAST was run entirely by Melee players who "tolerate" brawl. Id say 85% of the people there considered Brawl a downgrade but still had fun and decided to play in it. Im not posting this to brawl bash, but I am posting this to prove that Melee players are generally still running the show and that guy is full of crap.

So aside from that poster being a complete moron I do agree with him that people should just shut up and play smash. speaking of which......

FIRST GENO SMASHFEST SINCE...... I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG!!!!
Friday, Aug 15th, all are welcome!!!
If your new and don't know how to get to my place PM me and I will send you directions.

Another thing, I consider myself a Melee player but here I am hosting a Melee AND Brawl smashfest and "not dropping 5-10 loads of crap in my pants before realizing I was too stupid and fat to actually run any kind of tournament".
hey im a melee and a brawl player and id love to bring a few of my friends to ur tournament. So where u live address, number all that fun stuff. I live in Wildwood btw so send me a post sometime

Sempai

Smash Ace

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Let's send the summer out with a bang, St. Charles! (and anyone else who wants to come)

Okay, tonight (Monday) and tomorrow (Tuesday) = Smash extravaganza at my place. Showup tonight after 7pm or any time tomorrow day. We should order some pizza or something. I plan on SMASHING TILL I CAN'T SMASH ANYMORE! :)

1315 S Carnegie Dr
St Peters MO 63376

Teh Future

Smash Master
I'll be over tonight around 8 if I can get a car, and I might show up tomorrow after school (yeah, wtf happened to getting a break during summer). I have too much stuff going on this week.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
hey brawlpro, you really gotta stop just handing out my address. sigh*

To MMM,
Wish I could actually go to one of those but i work everyday cept Friday.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Yeah I'll be there tonight MMM.

As for Geno, I don't think I'm going to make it, as it's about a half-hour/45 min. dr. to your house.

Meh, I'll be there some other time though, I'm not working as much during the school year.

Teh Future

Smash Master
ok where did all those people come from?

lol, anyways killing yourself durning a mini tournament ftl.

I just realised tomorrow is a half day, so if you want to I might be able to smash (I don't know if I'd have a ride is the thing.

Sempai

Smash Ace

I just realised tomorrow is a half day, so if you want to I might be able to smash (I don't know if I'd have a ride is the thing.
ok so its just a brawl get together or are we playing melee as well?

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.

Sweet man, send me a text when you wanna come over, I'll probably be home most of the day since Aaron will be over too.

Boss, it's all Brawl, my whole crew prefers it so we don't really ever play melee.

Geno, hopefully I can make it but I'm not sure what my work schedule is like. Can you PM me your address again please in case?

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Yeah the 15th, this Friday. We're gonna need Cubes Wiis and TVs if you can bring them.
also dont come before 6 cause I might not be there.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
the only semi decent ones of me are my Luigi vs Iori's Mewtwo =\

Power rankings
0. Tales of Symphonia
1. Melee
2. Snake
3. MetaKnight...

Sempai

Smash Ace
Yeah the 15th, this Friday. We're gonna need Cubes Wiis and TVs if you can bring them.
also dont come before 6 cause I might not be there.
Ok im going to bring 3 of my buddies with me if thats ok, we can supply a wii and probably a tv could i have address and phone number? And also how late can we stay

Top Bottom