• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
*prints Geno's address and time of smashfest on fliers, hands out to school children*

null

Smash Apprentice
*Bakes cookies and cakes with which to bribe the little school children into getting into my van coming to Geno's smashfest*

Sempai

Smash Ace
yah i no right its gonna be fun, although me and my buddies are going to have to practice brawl again we have playing melee these past few weeks, so about how many people we expecting, im bringing about 4

SamDvds

Smash Ace
lol ill be at the melee tvs the whole time...gotta warm up teh fox for KC's tourney in oct :)

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Oh man, that would be so cool if someone in St. Louis knew how to waveshine. I mean this one time I met this guy who could and it was ridiculous, I was all "whaaaaaaaaat is going on". One of my friends thought he was putting in a cheat code at first, but I knew better, he was just really good. We tried to figure it out for a long time, but never could, because it was so difficult.

And yeah Sam mains Fox, she's really good with all those lasers and stuff. Deku is almost as good as her.

Random6669

Smash Apprentice
Sam is UNSTOPPABLE, her fox is the closest I've ever seen in person to "Action Replay" a hack software that let's you break the physics and stomp people. I can't even get her down to 3 stocks, deku beats her sometimes but it's rare and she usually has a couple suicides under her belt.

I've never seen someone ACTUALLY waveshine in person before, that's awesome that you got the chance Think-a-Man. I wish I could have been there!

P.S. If it's this friday that we're having a smash fest I'll totaly be there! and I might bring Treppy! or even possibly zig-zag!....is Sam doesn't come get him first lol

Sempai

Smash Ace
omg im so excited now but hey im just learning i can only waveshine in place right now but im learning, but yah fri. is going to kick ***. So any vids of these ppl u guys are talking about i would love to watch them

Lixivium

Smash Champion
omg im so excited now but hey im just learning i can only waveshine in place right now but im learning, but yah fri. is going to kick ***. So any vids of these ppl u guys are talking about i would love to watch them
All videos are on Youtube. You could just search for people's usernames (Lixivium, Geno/Genoblast, Sam, Brawlpro, etc.); it's not hard.

Legan

Smash Lord
Whywould i youtube Lixivium? J/k <3 lixi. I wont be bringing any setups. Ill bring a big helping of bombs, arrows and **** for melee & brawl tho.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Lol, I hope i still have it somewhere.....

No idea on how many people are gonna be here, i've had anywhere from 4 to the entire midwest in my basement......

oh and also,
Sam, we need to fox ditto, I want to see if I can actually take a stock off you.

Top Bottom