• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
lulz...

brawl... havent played in months. its cool, im sure i can still ****. i mean im pretty awesome at mashing the shield button.

did KC go back to melee? if so good for them! I know champaign already has...

geno if you host this friday i will show at 915 ish. hollaaaa

Lixivium

Smash Champion
When I play Brawl I feel like I can't do anything.

But when I play Melee I feel the same way, because Brawl made me forget how to L-cancel, jump-cancel, and sweetspot.

Brawl ruined both games for me. Thanks a lot, Brawl.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
lulz...

brawl... havent played in months. its cool, im sure i can still ****. i mean im pretty awesome at mashing the shield button.

did KC go back to melee? if so good for them! I know champaign already has...

geno if you host this friday i will show at 915 ish. hollaaaa
Man, you probably could have won FAST then! Where were you, everybody kept asking me where "Dekuscrub" was.

Learning a new game isn't the end of the world guys. Playing a very old one and not feeling like a video game makes your **** bigger isn't hard either.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Hmmm futurewrestler's busy on Monday, and I'm busy on Tuesday...well since you made the smashfest on Monday last time I think it's fair on future's part to make it on Tuesday.
Well if you can't come at all it can be on monday, as long as no one minds me being late.

Edit: this is ********. Some people prefer melee, and some people prefer Brawl. Both groups have thier own preferences and they aren't wong either way. Enjoy the game that you prefer, but don't bash others for having a different opinion.

Oh and

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WL1lfSzgcAw

NetteThomson

Smash Journeyman
I second that if Geno hosts.

I would offer my house, but we're in the process of moving so the house needs to be perfect for people looking to buy the house.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
You must never give up, my son.

OH NOES I JUST STARTED STAR FOX QUOTE-A-THON BY ACCIDENT

I AM SO SORRY

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
So would have held something but I was too busy getting paid to sit around and drink all night.....

never Give Up

Trust Your Instincts!

Or The Even Better Snes Falco

Garbgarbgarbwingdamage
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and I guess id have to say....

"Your good, but I'm better!!"

Top Bottom