• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Random6669

Smash Apprentice
for some reason....I feel compelled to continue to post...

at any rate... I want to get some Melee games in sometime with someone a little more cognitive than a lvl 1 comp, if anyone is interested in hanging out at my place and playing some smash sometime soon let me know and I'll see about scheduling a small get together for some local Melee.

other than that I have to be on my way, it's buy one get one free day at the local thrift shop "Crap and Stuff" and I need some more crap to go with my stuff. Have a good one St. Louis!

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Geno said he might be hosting this Friday.

If not, you all can probably come to my place - it's about 15 minutes East of Geno's house. It's very small, but if only like 4 people show up then that should be okay. I have one tiny TV and one regular TV.

Random6669

Smash Apprentice
Geno, you're a complete let down. I mean, the only reason we hung out with you is because you had a big empty basement that we could take forcefully and use to play video games. Without that you mean nothing to us...

"P.S. JUST KIDDING LOL ZOMG WTF BBQ, we all love you dearly in a completely platonic fashion...most of us anyway"

also...

Smash at Random's place, Yes or No?
DISCUSS!!!

PPS: yeah Brawlpro, the roy is BURNING with a desire to devastate spanimals....
*see what I did thar?*

FINAL THOUGHT: http://gawker.com/5030531/dead-monster-washes-ashore-in-montauk?cpage=2#viewcomments
I hope you're not squeemish...

Random6669

Smash Apprentice
awesome, that's one so far!

keep the good new comin guys, just post that you are coming and show up tomorrow to make me a very happy Random!

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Random, where is your house, if it's less than 30 minutes away I might come.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Where exactly is Random's house, is it far to the east, or closer to St. Louis?

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, that's where Jeff lives; wow that's like a 40 minute drive. Are you guys sure you wouldn't rather come to Richmond Heights instead? :)

Okay well, if everyone is going to Random's, does any one want to get a ride with me? (Sam?) Just give me like $4 for some gas. I do plan on leaving by like 12:30 AM though.

Random6669

Smash Apprentice
for those of you who need directions or would like to see how far away my house is, the following message happens to be my address.

1414 West Delmar
Godfrey, Illinois

that is the address of a church who's parking lot you will all be parking in, my house is the red brick house through the yard behind the church, so park in the back of the lot next to the trees and just walk on through, my house is backwards and facing the lot, you can't miss it.

P.S. for those of you who have been here the last couple times I've done this, all those spare TVs are gone...
I think I still have 1 spare, so I can provide 2 TVs.

Keep it small and you can start showing up any time after 6

Random6669

Smash Apprentice
well, it's still open for anyone who can make the drive, I just don't feel like driving to St. Louis for the eleventy-billionth time give or take~

Lixivium

Smash Champion
No one wants to come to my place either huh? Well then I hope the reason nobody's posting is because people are at Random's.

Echo

Smash Champion
Hey Sam you don't happen to play SCIV on 360, do you? If you do we've gotta play :O

Echo

Smash Champion
thats alright, flaming people can be pretty fun, because I'm sure you suck complete ****ing *** at melee. MM? :]

also, Sam, thats understandable... but still sad to hear :[ Bring a copy of SC2 though to the big melee thing in KC, you're like the only other person that plays smash and SC lol

Top Bottom