• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
There are a number of outstanding things to figure out... What time can you make it to St. Louis on Friday Smooth?

SamDvds

Smash Ace
i need a team mate also. our crew is so bad about this we never have perminant team mates so its like a different pair every tourney.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Alright, with Smooth officially not going, I will be leaving here bound for Paducah at ~2:00 pm tomorrow, picking up Geno, Sam, and Random on the way. Please, Sam and Random, tell me ASAP if you need that time pushed back, we'll figure it out.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
BBQ, are you going to be at Nortonville? Call me if your gonna be there. And you need to leave like right now! :)

618-771-6868

SamDvds

Smash Ace
ok so...whats the plan...thinkaman are u still picking us up? i lost your number so call geno and let him know whats going on..and who's house are u going to first

SamDvds

Smash Ace
hmm..well i guess that leaves more room in the car for us..but isnt there supposed to be a 3 way crew battle going on? how will we do that with only 3 ppl from st louis going?

come on u guys step it up and rep for stl!! stop being lazy and drive more than 10 - 20 mins for a tournament

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Random IS coming! Period. I will freakin come to St. Louis and drag him if I have to. I'm not even joking. He is coming.

edub

Smash Apprentice
i just talked to random and he said he was trying to come with geno and sam so he could split gas or something

G

G00NIES1985

has any 1 ever heard of video champ off mid rivers mall drive in st. charles. Some 1 told me there were smash players there on friday nights. was just checking here if any 1 has heard of the place.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Anybody playing this week, or still sick of the smash from the tournament?

I was totally swamped, but I do wish I had gone.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I'll definitely come. I'll even go to Steak 'n Shake this time 'cause I got some coupons.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Hey, I wasn't even there to represent St.Louis!

I am torn between going to another melee tourny or just waiting for Brawl in two seconds. I guess I should head out to Pittsburgh and find those smashers again though.

St.Louis, get better!

Top Bottom