• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I quit competitive Smash unless they start making Jungle Japes illegal.

Zig I forgot to tell you this yesterday, but I happen to have the "Goddammit what am I going to do about my problems" shirt. Achewood is sublime.

nikePK

Smash Journeyman
achewood is amazing.. had no idea you guys read it!

so are you guys continuing to do wed. smashfests for a while? I may be able to come to one... i sometimes have thursdays off. I guess i'll just keep checkin the thread.

Dark Link

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Neoshade
Me and my friend are up for some smash anywhere as long as its in Missouri. I can come any day except Sunday and Wednesday, and most weekdays. I can always take a few hours off work though, but Fri/Sat would be sweet. I hosted a melee tournament before in Rolla. Only had like 8 people show up, but was still fun nonetheless. If anyone can make it to Rolla, there is a gaming centre I can rent for us to play at. It would be like $5 entry or less for a day of smash =).

Email or message me if you live remotely close to Rolla/St.James/Cuba or even in Missouri and see if we could meet up for some smash =D..

jonkeponke

Smash Cadet
i am, i'm kind of upset i missed wednesday. i'm down for any night but saturday, tho i can prolly play a bit in the afternoon if thats the only day possible.

Legan

Smash Lord
i am, i'm kind of upset i missed wednesday. i'm down for any night but saturday, tho i can prolly play a bit in the afternoon if thats the only day possible.
I was thinkin either tommorow or monday just a mini smashfest nothin big. Been lookin to get a little extra practice in. Also is anyone else interested in goin to the collinsville tourney next week?

NetteThomson

Smash Journeyman
Dark Link, do I know you?!!!!

If not, me and A2 go to school in rolla and have hosted several tournaments. We should play when I go back.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
i can only play wednesday. No more no less.

I also will be going to that collinsville tournament if it is in fact saturday.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Time + No Smash = ???

Being bored in Paducah with no one to play can lead to drastic measures... like learning a new character?!?

Nope, sorry, just kidding. I thought about it, but instead I expressed my lack of smash with...

...St. Louis's first (and hopefully last) smash comic!

IN A WORLD WHERE NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING IN THE FIFTH PANEL TO EMPHASIZE THE PUNCH LINE... ALSO HOW ABOUT IN THIS WORLD THE DOJO WAS UPDATED EVERY DAY OVER THE BREAK SO I WASN'T BORED, K THX.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
After those webcomics, I think I should close this thread. Until I get a comic anyway.

What's the deal with people having tournies mere days - no - HOURS apart from when I can attend? I'm leaving this friday, and its back to the east coast with me until summer probably :(

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I can already see the next STL crew battle:

Team "Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N."

vs.

Team "The Tenmen"

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
It's nice to feel loved...

Just because you asked: (and that there's nothing better to do in Paducah...)

...and with that, I think it's high time for me to hang up my artistic ability or complete lack of therefore. I think I'll go into the late night talk show biz instead.

"TONIGHT: The beloved smash Dojo returns with the exciting topic "Gay Returning Stages". Super FlatZone will apparently gets its entire own entry understandably, after we cover "That Annoying Thing the C-Stick Does on the Menu".

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Oh, no one associates you with tournament ideas Geno; it's the fantastically-detailed pentagon head, obviously.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
geno loves his crews...

i never in my wildest dreams imagined i would participate in a bowser crew battle.... but alas... Geno made it so.

long live BOWZ and True Blue Cool (or whatever the name was)

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
double post!!

Wow, have you guys checked out smashbros.com lately.They decided to bring back the crappiest of the crap stages...

Legan

Smash Lord
Woot for crappy stages :.

BTW the collinville tourneys been confirmed on the 27th. That should be enough time for the little paper cut on genos hand to heal :D

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hahhaa oh dear god... brinstar... nooooo!! maybe sheik will be in brawl

at least cruise returns!! Yayyyy now i just need FD, Yoshi's Story, and the floats and i'll have all the best stages!

i'll still have to ban corneria against zig... oh well! (and of COURSE zozefuzues)

chya so are we smashing at geno's Wednesday? WE BETTER BE

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Woot for crappy stages :.

BTW the collinville tourneys been confirmed on the 27th. That should be enough time for the little paper cut on genos hand to heal :D
LOL paper cut.... I'll have you know I had to go to the emergency room for cuttting off the tip of my finger. No L canceling for a few weeks at least :(

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
omg Falcon confirmed...ish. Look at that RedAlloy! XD
Blue is probably Peach...I'd say the yellow is the Animal Crossing guy...and green I have no idea. =P It looks like Kirby, but it's not, so it might be Jiggs...

I'm not gonna make it for tourneys for awhile...

Top Bottom