• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
PROTIP:

Thinkaman is clutch, and his family is top tier.

These findings have been confirmed and validated by field-leading independent experts, who may or may not have been mind-gamed to death on final stocks.

Also, Derby Pie.

Echo

Smash Champion
About five and a half hours.

Being far away from EVERYTHING is so cool. It's kinka like being Echo, except I can't use Samus.
lol smooth you know you're always welcome to come chill with me in Omaha if you ever feel like it again :p but yes being far from stuff sucks.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Just get good at super wavedashing smooth...

I'd tell you to have someone cape you from a get-back-on attack for the teleport glitch, but that only works coast-to-coast.

LuigiStl

Smash Rookie
hi guys i'm austin I live in st.peters I live in st.peters i'm 14 I was at the st.peters tourney it was my first tournament and I did beter then i thought but brawlpro took me out in the loser's bracket (XD) I'm a nice hrc player but i need vs improvement so please don't get mad if i get 4 stocked now and then i hope to come to smashfests down in st.louis to improve.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
Don't worry about not being as good as other people Austin. We all started somewhere dude; you can only get better. d^_^b

Echo man if there is a good tourney and I can make it I'll be there. 'Til then I gotta use teh distance Johnz. :(

So Kyle if the glitch you mention goes (the distance of) coast-to-coast, that means if I used it now I'd be in like...Hawaii? O_o I hear there isn't any snow there.
*Farukan GEHT-BAKK-AWNNN MOOOOOVE!!!*

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
No no no smooth, you can only use it to be caped from one edge to the other! That's why we have to settle for super wavedashes.

Also, Merry Christmas.

Echo

Smash Champion
I heard you were quiting >.>?
dropping competitive smash doesn't mean you can't play the game anymore lol... its still fun. I've met alot of people and have made alot of friends throughout my time playing competitively and I plan on seeing those people again, for sure. Life has just been taking over and I can't really practice for tournaments at the moment, and with how far I am anyway its hard to make any of them... and no one around here even plays anymore, its sad... the closest place I have is KC and they never have tournaments either lol... but thats a topic to discuss somewhere else!

Everyone have a very merry xmas!!! :)

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
Sorry brawlpro but I can't make it to any 'fests for a couple weeks. I just spent all my money on Christmas stuff and it costs like $70 to kreep one. =/

However, if a Symphonia party is gonna happen...well, some things in life are too important to miss.

Merry Christmas everybody. ^_^

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
PROTIP:

Thinkaman is clutch, and his family is top tier.

These findings have been confirmed and validated by field-leading independent experts, who may or may not have been mind-gamed to death on final stocks.

Also, Derby Pie.
This man speaks the truth.

P.S. I'm still full from the Derby Pie.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
double post

Samantha told me there is super smash at Geno's today, apparently. Approximate time at 3pm, as usual. But its not concrete...we have yet to talk to geno today. Look for him online, if you can.

Or if you ARE geno, confirm plz.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Zig lost to a space animal last time I saw him play...my world is shattered.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
i have heard of no such smash and geno's phone is lost...

will someone call me if it is confirmed?

618 973 6845
It's almost three...

I think, less I post otherwise in the near future, sam and I and jeff are gonna head over to geno's sometime soon. Im just waiting on her to get back from the mall. So go ahead and go over there yourself, deku. Or watch this space.

Also, I lose to anyone the way Im playing now. But Im getting the hang of this game again, despite having been playing metroid for the last few days only.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
i'm very tired.. st Louis is such a small town how could smashers reside there?
st louis has approx 2 million population. and you will find most of the good smashers live in the middle of nowheresville illinois or indiana

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
mmm i dont really wanna drive over there to find nothing i'll check the boards later i guess

we shall see
Sam is on her way to get me, and we're about to leave with Jeff (treppy) to Geno's. If that doesnt work, we're gonna maybe try random's or DK player's place. But if geno's does work out, I will make a post from his place.

Legan

Smash Lord
yo

Yo, Its Legan the Link main from last night. I appreciate you guys lettin me join your crew. I learned alot of new stuff and i look forward to gettin better and stompin you all with link. I got a personal Vendetta out for Deku tho.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Yeah, I feel the same Lixi. At any rate, welcome to our dysfunctional St. Louis family!

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Not particularly, it's just that e out of pi experts agree that dysfunctional is the best adjective to describe any type of family.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
beating marth at 5 am on yoshis story is IMPOSSIBLE

I cant wait to do it again next week. Need as much practice while Im in town

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
no recordings were made.

whatttt legan has a vendetta against me...? whuuttttttt

i'm glad i could teach geno to fight sheik... oh wait no i'm not that **** is gay

next week i gotta play more fox/sheik... marth and falcon are fun but i need to actually practice my for realzies chars

and of course copious amounts of ganondorf

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
i will be ready for your fox brawlpro, i've been having some fox ditto problems but i think ive got you figured out. expect a beat down buddy boy

and i will be ready for your falco fred... ive got some tricks i want to try

yeyuhhz

i am always accepting money matches naturally... there are some exceptions though

i also demand sheik vs fox practice with geno since he "learned how to do it now"

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
yeah we must do more singles next smashfest. we did a ton last wednesday (or at least when i was there) and it was awesome to get some singles practice in rather than craploads of doubles with random partners.

dont get me wrong i love doubles but i need the space animal 1v1 practice. you can never have enough fox/falco practice.

Zellsfalco

Smash Apprentice
Lol sad that i have nothing to do but smash with my friends that live in an area with no tourneys or smash fests in C-Dale and idk about Zes. its sad i cant drive 2 hrs to STL thx to muh parents. eventually im sure i can though its just that i got my license October so i'll try to get in some smashes and tourneys.

P.S. I hope you guys are planning to hit up the C-Dale Tourney :D

Top Bottom