• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Obligatory "Hay guys can Jigglypuff be low tier?" question goes here...

But yeah, what time?

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
the tier list should be like...

"So Cheap"
Fox
Marth
Falco
Shiek

"Playable"
Captain Falcon
Jigglypuff
Peach
Ice Climbers
Luigi

"Maybe you can win?"
Samus
Mario
Dr. Mario
Ganondorf

then the rest of the cast simply listed as "crap"

except there would be a lowest of the low tier called "absolute ****" which would be reserved for ness because he is the stupidest character in the game hands down.

So personally I would be opposed to ever considering that little puffball low tier.

on another note.. does peach= princess toadstool? If so does that mean peach's name is peach toadstool?

edub

Smash Apprentice
the tier list should be like...

"So Cheap"
Fox
Marth
Falco
Shiek

"Playable"
Captain Falcon
Jigglypuff
Peach
Ice Climbers
Luigi

"Maybe you can win?"
Samus
Mario
Dr. Mario
Ganondorf

then the rest of the cast simply listed as "crap"

except there would be a lowest of the low tier called "absolute ****" which would be reserved for ness because he is the stupidest character in the game hands down.

So personally I would be opposed to ever considering that little puffball low tier.

on another note.. does peach= princess toadstool? If so does that mean peach's name is peach toadstool?
lets see if you say the same thing after you lose to Iori's Mewtwo

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
considering i have beaten iori's mewtwo I'm pretty sure that won't make me change my mind.. Mewtwo is trash.

but who knows!

geno mang we need a time

as for game and watch... just because i am bad against a character... doesnt mean that character is good.

plus i dont lose to GaW with fox... only marth

Zozefup

Smash Lord
So Zig Zag, Deku, Random, and Geno will all be at this smashfest?

And I'll be there at 3pm?

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
I'm really not starting to like work at 3 AM, so no one wants to take me to tourneys/smashfests anymore, lol.

NetteThomson

Smash Journeyman
Lol, well it looks like I have to throw a smashfest then (since no one else every does..). Wednesday it is, come around 3ish. We'll need a bunch of setups since it seems like everyone is gonna come.

Also Sam, you have to get those guys to come!! Especially Cups since that will most likely make Random come. Tell them ASAP if you can.

Also, where did you run into that DK player?
Looks like he said 3:00. We'll probably do the tourney, if there is one, when most of the people are there.

I'll be sooooooo happy if Random shows up (crew battles with commentary ftw!)

SamDvds

Smash Ace
if u want random to come, u should probably pick him up since he doesnt have a way over

Zozefup

Smash Lord
whats Genos number? (Or anyones number who is going). thanks, I'll be heading over there soon!

edit: Nevermind, if I don't show up by 3, call me please. 618-771-6868

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Lol, Zozefup is the only one who saw my post saying to come around 3ish. Well anyway, come around 3ish.

And sry, my phone is lost =(. So contact me through AIM if you need to.

Also, If its at all possible try and come in through the basement back door, and don't park right across from the crazy lady next door's driveway.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Fun times everybody. I thought I had gotten so bad but as it turns out, everyone else has gotten worse. Fred, thanks for the controller, even if it wouldn't let me use the L-button.

Happy holidays.

NetteThomson

Smash Journeyman
That was a lot of fun.

Nice matches Zoze.

Thinkman that was AMAZING! How did we do so well in teams, it was incredible. Don't you think so Deku?

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
how is jigglypuff not high tier... seriously....
what a ridiculous character

good stuff from everyone.. I cant believe Zoze took that set off me.. I blame corneria...

A 2

Smash Apprentice
Twas fun as always...I think I've gotten worse or everyone has gotten better since the last time. Brawlpro you were doing a lot better.

-A2

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Glad to make an impression. :p If I didn't get people to argue about jigg's tier by the end of the night, Mango would be ashamed!

But seriously, it was a particularly good smashfest, glad to finally meet so many of you. By any chance would anyone be interested in coming to Paducah sometime before the 19th tourney?

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
Hey Geno and Kyle is there a certain date we can Symphonia it up? And is Josh on here or AIM?
Colette's not gonna play herself, I guess. =P

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
About five and a half hours.

Being far away from EVERYTHING is so cool. It's kinka like being Echo, except I can't use Samus.

M

MDK

HAY!! i know its been a while sence ive been on here, but i was just wandering what everyone was up to. and to also ask how that smash game was at my house a while back. if you got any pointers for the next time i host one of those, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Thinkman that was AMAZING! How did we do so well in teams, it was incredible. Don't you think so Deku?
How did you do so well? how did I!! do so well. I'm officially teaming with Luigi at every tournament from now on.

Also Fred, I think you took Zozefups smash disk when you took A2's Wii. I gave him mine so that you could give me his next time we smash =).

Lol Smooth, looks like we'll have to wait till Kyle gets back from break.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Heh, I'm sure he is overjoyed. A pretty good team we had going. :p

Now, back to figuring out how to break the pillar on this bridge in ICO...

Echo

Smash Champion
do you guys have any plans on going up to KC again sometime? let me know if you do, i heard it was too fun last time it sucks i had to miss out =[

Top Bottom