• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

TTT

Smash Journeyman
to suck major furry cawk.....tier list= nice GENERAL comparison....other than that don't take it seriously

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Anyone want to take my $100 "float-canceling not in Brawl" bet? I mean, you'd be pretty stupid to at this point, since it's only a few clicks away to see all the stuff on the Brawl Peach forum... But still, anyone want to give me free money?

TTT

Smash Journeyman
so uhhh who's all going to this gamecrazy thing.....no outa towners right...i want this free brawl copy :|

Apollo

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey guys. I'm still alive. And I didn't play Smash at all last semester, but I'm getting really pumped for Brawl. So, when's the next 'fest? I live like 4 minutes from Gamecrazy, so hopefully I'm back that day by the time the tournament starts.

TTT

Smash Journeyman
lol ....NOOOOOO why :( i was like oh snap StL ONLY tourney i can own some SHCRUBS....like zig, geno, deku etc......not OH MAN can't wait to see dark rain **** everyones money for the 498242452 time

SamDvds

Smash Ace
KC might be getting a mod chip installed and a copy of brawl this weekend we should totally crash their smashfest saturday!

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Well, I'm certainly not going. Plus, if I got Brawl early, the last thing I would want is everyone in a 200 mile radius driving over and bugging me to play. :p

SamDvds

Smash Ace
pfft we were just at random's last night...u need to stay in touch with us more

Random6669

Smash Apprentice
Article about Brawl tournament potential.

Hey guys! I know you all love your RL friend Random enough to read his 2.7k word essay right?!?!?!?!?!

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=144559

If you have like 5-10 minutes use it to read that, I promise you'll enjoy it!
You may disagree, but you'll probably be glad you read it!

Also TTT, I would love to smash tonight, but I kinda have a smash hangover from last night and I don't feel like driving anywhere. Plus I'm sure I have work that needs to be done...I'm just fretting checking my schedule for fear of the hours of stuff I'm probably going to be stuck doing tonight...

Random6669

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I win. I can't believe this made it all the way to 4chan. :laugh:

And people still continue to miss the point of the whole article.
I was completely prepared for it though. I knew there would probably be people out for my life because I wrote that and posted it.

TTT

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah... the love for smashboards is just overwhelming... ya i couldn't have gone last nite anyway...i was collegeing up with drunken sorority event... so that means i need to go smash somewhere NOW...before this tourney for brawl...cuz thats the last one i'll care about

SamDvds

Smash Ace
FC looked like the starcraft tournament

also...KC is having a brawl tournament next weekend. i dunno about the rest of you all, but im going.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Smash at my place tomorrow (Wednesday) don't come any earlier than 5 please cause I might not be there.
Might have to kick people out around 12-1 have class early the next day.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Sorry Geno, this is one time I probably won't make it; or if I do it'll be really late.

TTT

Smash Journeyman
Do you ***gots ever pick up ur phones?!? i texted like 6 different people and haven't gotten a reply cept for HURRRRRRRRRRRR DERP.....i love you guize..SMASH THIS WEEKEND...homos my place or somebody else's i don't care...we gotta talk about upcoming brawl crap

SamDvds

Smash Ace
lol Tony u are so late...we were just at Geno's place yesterday...i dunno whose numbers u have but theyre prolly all changed by now.

TTT

Smash Journeyman
well i know u were yesterday but i had class/test/lab :\ and wonderin why smashfest is in the middle of the week?

Top Bottom