• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
MSOP2? Sounds fun, though it would involve getting up early and driving a lot in one day if we come back that night... I second smooth's roll call, who all is interested? Since Zig apparently can't go, it's up to us to go and embarrass ourselves in the name of St. Louis!

SamDvds

Smash Ace
yea, he cant make it unless its on the 15th...and if that happened darkrain & co. wouldnt be able to go.

Echo

Smash Champion
edit - oops I just read a facebook message from phatgamer.... looks like I will be teaming with him. sorry >< Still dont know about my car situation though. but I guess I'll see you guys there!

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
The 8th is sounding pretty good at this point, one last smash before finals... Teams anyone?

EDIT: Also, we need a training montage. Geno, you have any smash plans for the weekend?

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Ok, who all is going to MSOP2 and whats the plan.

Whose willing to drive?
and are most of you planning on going Friday or Saturday?

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Whats wrong with TJs? And are you still planning to come to the Carbondale (used to be metropolis) tournament Geno?

SamDvds

Smash Ace
well...TJ's will pretty much be an all night party aka no sleep before the tourney

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
TJ is going to have too many people there already? I might have to stay there though since I'm broke =\.

I think we should leave Friday. So I guess we could meet at my place then determine who goes with whom That is, if I can get off work Friday.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
I do kinda want to go to TJ's, at least to smash for a bit on Friday. We don't necessarily need to stay the night there though.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
actually if you were to stay here and take me to the tournament i would have no way of making it back to U of I after the tourney lol

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I'm debating whether I could/should go or not, which may be important if you need another car. When would we get back? See, we're doing a charity game-a-thon thingabob for Child's Play on Saturday, which would be fun and involve many hours of smash... only difference would be that I would be winning boring matches instead of losing exciting ones. Convince me I should go with you guys!

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
Okay Geno I'll be there Friday. :)

Um dumb question but just to make sure, there will be enough room for everybody, right? And where are we spending the night?

Top Bottom