• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

A 2

Smash Apprentice
Sigh...I'd rather be for only characters that aren't wear pants crew. Or random crew I am so banning C.Falcon for me next time.

-A2

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Would anyone from st. louis be interested in coming to a tournament in Metrolopis IL on January 20th? It's about a 2 hour drive, and memphis crew will be there. I think it would be awesome to have a crew battle between St. Louis, Memphis, and Southern IL! The venue is huge, and there will be lots of noobs there :).

This is the same weekend as Pound 3 on the east coast, I dont think that will be a problem though, it's far away.

I need to book the venue in the next 3 or 4 days, so I need to know if there is some interest :). What do you think? Can you make it?

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Would anyone from st. louis be interested in coming to a tournament in Metrolopis IL on January 20th? It's about a 2 hour drive, and memphis crew will be there. I think it would be awesome to have a crew battle between St. Louis, Memphis, and Southern IL! The venue is huge, and there will be lots of noobs there :).

This is the same weekend as Pound 3 on the east coast, I dont think that will be a problem though, it's far away.

I need to book the venue in the next 3 or 4 days, so I need to know if there is some interest :). What do you think? Can you make it?
Anyone else interested?
Deku, do you think you could make this? ill try and get Chris and Andy.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Metropolis sounds great... I'm not sure when Wash U goes back, but it's closer to my hometown anyway; actualyl it'd be perfect if it was on the way back after the break...

Betrayed

Smash Ace
If somebody wants to give me a ride to the tourny in MI then I'll go =P (Save my work schedule... but I'll have to see what that is then! I'll request off if somebody wants to give me a ride for sure though)

edub

Smash Apprentice

i'll be sure to be there.
maybe i can get randy and some others to come as well

NetteThomson

Smash Journeyman
I'll consider going (especially if Random's gonna be there), just depends on how busy I am that week. It may be the last Melee tournament so that'll make me want to go even more.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
I'll consider going (especially if Random's gonna be there), just depends on how busy I am that week. It may be the last Melee tournament so that'll make me want to go even more.
True :( , Anyone who is able to go should post here, we need to get rides taken care of.

Random6669

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I broke down and actually decided to use this so called "internets"...
I think I just hit 20 total posts with this one. That's a record.
Well Sam, I hope I made you happy....

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
Sorry I couldn't make it to the 'fest today guys. :(

I would love to go to the MI tourney though, so if anybody from Rolla or STL can give me a lift I'll be happy to pay for gas/food/stuff.

Betrayed

Smash Ace
rolla eh? i played smash last night with somebody that goes there. usually plays mario i think, but he was ****** me with falcon most of the night. he said there were a few good people there...

A 2

Smash Apprentice
rolla eh? i played smash last night with somebody that goes there. usually plays mario i think, but he was ****** me with falcon most of the night. he said there were a few good people there...
Sounds like you played with Nick, yea there basically him then 3 others that are any good.

-A2

NetteThomson

Smash Journeyman
Lol, Nick, or as you guys may remember him =D, he just sleeps all the time. He's starting to lose his edge. Definatly within the top 5 players in Rolla though (don't forget about Brien).

Betrayed

Smash Ace
Yeah it was Nick (=D). Sucks that he forgot to bring his controller, he was stuck using my old one (which wasn't very good).

He did say he sleeps like 12 hours a day >.>

I dunno we showed up, played a few matches, noticed that I got better but I was still getting owned and... got pizza and soda and smashed till 11 till we all had to leave. Fun times...

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Lol, no one is here yet because I cant contact anyone (no phone)
WHoo paraflux is back!!!
We're supposed to be smashing tonight but dunno where everyone is.

I hope no one came by while I was gone. my brother was here I told him to tell anyone who came to wait or come back in a bit.

Top Bottom