• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

jonkeponke

Smash Cadet
wednesday is like the one day i can't do something this week. i'll see though, i might be able to squeeze it in. is there a time its supposed to end by?

Soma

Smash Journeyman
Just wanting to know a head of time, is anyone going to be in town around Thanksgiving? I got that Wens. to Sunday, excluding Thursday obviously, open.

Echo

Smash Champion
dude Soma was gonna hit skins with Macaroni Pizza.... wtf..... lol

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
I just thought id mention here that I have no idea where my phone is so there is no use in trying to call me =\. Just walk on in I guess.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Alright. Guess I'll head on over remotely soon. Clayton Ave, here I com--wait a second.....

SamDvds

Smash Ace
geno im on my way in like 30 minz..see ya then. and wtf @ echo posting in here lol...dude u still owe me some friendlies

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Dear St.Louis,

The east coast is fun. I need to play more people though. I'm preaching of Toga and Geno, so please dont suck. I got 2nd in a tourny, but I'll try not to lose next time. I'll tell you when videos are up.

Stop switching all your mains. Practice your mindgames. Don't forget to wash the dishes and walk the dog.

Love,
Zig

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah sam i know, we should all just head back up to dark/jesi's place again some time... I actually wouldn't mind coming to another St. Louis tourney, but sunday is pretty hard for me to make now :(

and Soma, my deepest apoligies... to your friend Josh. lol oh well i'm sure I'll probably see you guys again pretty soon.

zhone

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4785-7807-7764
welp... that was fun.... there's nothing quite like being more successful with your second then your main to use as a dose of reality as to how much you suck!!!

yay... 900th post in this thread with out even trying... pretty kewl huh?

SamDvds

Smash Ace
yea echo, i wanna get to KC soon but having to work the next 2 saturdays kind of sucks...ill see about throwing together another STL tourney on a saturday..and if Smym actually happens maybe ill see u guys there?

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Anyone who can, come to my place and smash at 12 tomorrow, this Saturday... or I guess its today actually. anyway all are welcome but we will only be smashing till 5ish. thats still a good 5 hours.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
BTW everyone who doesnt know already. my phone is gone and there is no use calling it =\ hopefully see some of you here soon

Cronius

Smash Apprentice
yeah sam i know, we should all just head back up to dark/jesi's place again some time... I actually wouldn't mind coming to another St. Louis tourney, but sunday is pretty hard for me to make now :(

and Soma, my deepest apoligies... to your friend Josh. lol oh well i'm sure I'll probably see you guys again pretty soon.
Hey, she was pretty hot, and if we had stayed that night, I have to say I might have tried something. This is Josh, by the way.

Top Bottom