• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB North Jersey Terrabite Tournament 5/12/09

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Nope, you being sick isn't funny, especially since I could tell you were in bad condition(it was obvious). Complaining that you lost to kelvin due to being sick and not that idiotic mistake of being near an edge against the most Dsmash happy char in the game, yes thats funny

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If I had the ability to focus and actually be aware of things around me, I probably could have dealt with that and/or made a comeback from it. I wasn't feeling too bad when I fought Kelvin anyways, so w/e. I felt worse and worse as the day went on, though...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
:(, you couldnt tell the mk standing right next to you was gonna use dsmash?
I probably misjudged the distance and/or just didn't react properly due to being hindered by being sick. Typically, if you're sick, your reaction time and ability to focus get hurt. >_>;

I hate being sick. It was the first time I've been sick since I was a really little kid. It's probably because I barely slept or ate at Apex, and thus wrecked my immune system.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
On some tarzan ****.

lol i remember when someone told me inui threw up on someone at a tournament rofl.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
On some tarzan ****.

lol i remember when someone told me inui threw up on someone at a tournament rofl.
Not on someone, but I did randomly throw up a bit before a doubles match back in July of last year. I think it was because I took caffeine pills.

Why do people blow stories out of proportion? Nobody got puked on. ~_~

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
lmao, people are dumb

Also, congratz to DM for being such a beast. He doesn't run into **** anymore! We're all screwed.
ADHD, GET LUCKIER PLEASE!!!! I would've wrecked you, but fortunately for you, Snakeee got lucky.
Snakeee, GGs <3
Shadow, don't panic, step it up.
Friends and crew that came. Good work.
Lifeinthefridge, BlueCheese, EmuKiller, chilling at Emu's house was mad fun. My Falco is MAD legit now. I just gotta work on a few other gimmicks, but my basics and patience are legit.

I use Falco and MK once each, but there is no need to list them. I used them merely for practice purposes.

It's true I wasn't feeling well toward the end of the tournament, but DM just won because he played better. That is why I went Falco though. Falco's game is more linear and easier to deal with than Marth's, who requires lots of spacing, tech skill, and thinking.

bajisci

Smash Ace
Not on someone, but I did randomly throw up a bit before a doubles match back in July of last year. I think it was because I took caffeine pills.

LOL that was june of last year in a set of u and diem versus me and yes! and u threw up midmatch, i usmashed u cause of it and wast the reason u beat us 2-1 instead of 2-0.. hehe

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
LOL that was june of last year in a set of u and diem versus me and yes! and u threw up midmatch, i usmashed u cause of it and wast the reason u beat us 2-1 instead of 2-0.. hehe
Baji's just being modest, he used his super mindgames to make Inui vomit, which made Baji **** the **** out of him.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
LMFAO!!!

I look so ******** in the 2nd pic, but I love 'em. I'm not sure who took the pics cuz we are all in there, but thanks JG for putting them up. Hopefully I won't be in a suit next time I join a tourney

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i just came home from dairy queen. drinking my vanilla milkshake with rainbow sprinkles. i read eazys post about hannah montana being better than icarly and now i see my milkshake on the floor. i hate you eazy

_Yes!_

Smash Hero

no offense but the sight of u throwing up made me wanna throw up. not you personally but that in general....**** you badger for making him throw up...

also, family guy *****

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
i just came home from dairy queen. drinking my vanilla milkshake with rainbow sprinkles. i read eazys post about hannah montana being better than icarly and now i see my milkshake on the floor. i hate you eazy
No worries, I almost shattered my Bart Simpson cup on the floor when I read Eazy's post about the other stupid show he mentioned. Luckily I caught it. He scared me for a second till I realized it must be a joke

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
ADHD.. How do you know remember me i was like the only 11 year old there..lol thanks for the all the friendlies i actually beat you one game! XD
Diem... Getting better and better want to play you and funny guy way to keep me entertained.
Ksizzle.. icarly is beast!!!
Pierce7d.. made fun of me in brawl X lol wanted to play you..
Snakeee.. i got F*cking blown too good man wish i could've proved my self more there need to learn the match up no john tho XD
Shadow.. nice one week wario my friend :).
Inui.. i dunno
zucco.. where did you come from XD
Rhyme..loved the out fit XDD awsome samus!
Doom.. Good stuff close friendlies!
J.G Wentworth.. close matches this time ughh ur rob is annoying
BIG M..wow bro this is like your lowest rank ever,you got mad unlucky..like every tourney lol......

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Eazy: I'm glad M.O.B. still representing.
Keitaro: My Falco is becoming MAD LEGIT. Expect more of it, especially when there are some D3s
Chen: I'm SOOOO sorry for mis-seeding you. Nice to meet you.
Zucco: Do it again
Rhyme: You sir, are incredibly sexy
Kai: <4. Brinstar ftw.
Doom: We barely spoke :(

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
1: ADHD-DI is too pro. DDD status.
2: Diem-it honestly impressed me you beat ksizzle and snakeee good job :) You didn't play gay enough though, I was expecting 8 minute ledge planking!
3: Ksizzle-nice job, there's still visible room for improvement so I don't see why you always get kinda upset when you lose.
4: Pierce7d-GET OUTTA HERE! Thanks for the rides though LOL
5: Snakeee-stop ****** your sister. That rainbow cruise set was fun lol I never get that hyped.
5: Shadow-plz don't grow anymore, or else i'll have to stretch my neck upwards to talk to you. Great job in teams, we can still improve alot if we ever do team again so it'll be exciting to see if we can pull that off again.
7: Inui-I can't wait for next week's john!
7: Zucco-it's cool that you're an active member of NJ now.
9: Clutch-we didn't really talk but hi.
9: Rhyme-beastly samus!
9: Kai-boooooo I disagreeeeee but he is good.
9: BlackWaltz-Our set was ridiculous :psycho:
13: Bleachigo-Ahahahha, I thought I might actually lose. You're not going to ever get that close again! I know how all your habits now and I won't sd!
13: Eazy-what's good?!
13: doom-:(
13: Keitaro-jerk rooting against me!
17: Gunblade-lmao.
17: Ryko-awesome ike!
17: Thiocyanide-hi geek!
17: JG Wentworth-good hair as always.
17: Shippo-never DDR money matching you.
25: KingzNightmare-i seem to have forgot who you were :(

Fun tourney, I missed atomsk and wish you were there tho anti
ugghh the really short kid that you friendlied alot?

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
...I cannot wait to we play again. I'm soooooooo freaking pumped to play you. Come over Pierce's again. I want to play you!!!

Edit: To ADHD
I've figured out playing you will help me catch banana's. You are too good at that and learning how to catch them as good as you can might be the first step in beating you. Then Laser, I need to Camp more.

Goal: Beat fellow shota in tourny.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
ADHD.. How do you know remember me i was like the only 11 year old there..lol thanks for the all the friendlies i actually beat you one game! XD
Diem... Getting better and better want to play you and funny guy way to keep me entertained.
Ksizzle.. icarly is beast!!!
Pierce7d.. made fun of me in brawl X lol wanted to play you..
Snakeee.. i got F*cking blown too good man wish i could've proved my self more there need to learn the match up no john tho XD
Shadow.. nice one week wario my friend :).
Inui.. i dunno
zucco.. where did you come from XD
Rhyme..loved the out fit XDD awsome samus!
Doom.. Good stuff close friendlies!
J.G Wentworth.. close matches this time ughh ur rob is annoying
heyy, you were the kid with the muffin, correct?
:laugh:

Top Bottom