• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB North Jersey Terrabite Tournament 5/12/09

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Oh I see. Well if you think any of those options are pushovers, then I sincerely desire to mm you with any of them. Falco is my best matchup regardless of the character I'm using, and I'm fairly certain that either of those characters would be more than enough of a challenge.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Bleachigo we can do a sonic vs falcs mm if you'd like.

Eazy we can do a mm with TL, Mk, or sheik too. Diddy, sonic, or w/e.

I wont be in NJ this weekend though. I was gonna go to a PA tourny.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
kai, sure whatever mms u want. But LMAO at the Diddy, sonic, or w/e....haha I'd like to hear what chars fall under the category of w/e lololol.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Oh I see. Well if you think any of those options are pushovers, then I sincerely desire to mm you with any of them. Falco is my best matchup regardless of the character I'm using, and I'm fairly certain that either of those characters would be more than enough of a challenge.
No I meant it like this:

I want your best versus my best. That's the only way I will accept a win.
It has nothing to do with your skill.

@Kai - sure thing. I was actually hoping to get you to respond from that post. I wants to proves teh Inui Logic. harharhar! (What do you mean "was" that sentence is mindraping me)

So I got a plan for myself:
I will MM the 3 of you a 3 different tournaments, because I am poor, and cannot afford to lose that much money in 1 day.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
No I meant it like this:

I want your best versus my best. That's the only way I will accept a win.
It has nothing to do with your skill.

@Kai - sure thing. I was actually hoping to get you to respond from that post. I wants to proves teh Inui Logic. harharhar! (What do you mean "was" that sentence is mindraping me)

So I got a plan for myself:
I will MM the 3 of you a 3 different tournaments, because I am poor, and cannot afford to lose that much money in 1 day.
Doesn't make much sense bro. What if my best char was d3, but my marth was at the same level as it is now? my marth would obviously be better vs falco than my d3 but my d3 is my best. I'm not even certain that my marth is my best char vs falco, so my challenges were in no way a soft replacement for the marth you denied a mm. Get me? lol

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Urp, you used my name, Lucas!

@Easy I will play against whatever you want. But lets do it (the MM) before the tournament (whenever that may be) since I get super tired as soon as the end comes.
I thought you main'd Marth that's why I got all confused.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Eazy- When I said w/e I meant we could do anything you wanted to do such as random dittos, specific character dittos, or other characters than the ones you listed, certain matchups, etc. I also like DK, and lucario but I meant more than just characters by that.

Bleachigo- I "am" going to PA, my bad about that.

We can just plan them out and do them when we see each other. No big deal

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
bleachigo owes me a lota MMs =]

winner gets to keep being colombian. loser? has to go become african or something >__>

Top Bottom