• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 Picture thread

Battlecow

Play to Win
I read this last page first (I'm on 40 posts a page) and I just saw Surri's and Ballin's latest posts, and I drew all the wrong conclusions.

Also, LOL at the ballin->A$ mini-dialogue. I laughed way too hard.

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
Why didn't mario get a wing cap yet? there has been 3 games, and they choose a !!@@$ water pack instead. Thats stupid, brawl is stupid. and Mario should jump on Pit's head, pop off his wings with his own blades, then make his own friggen hat............ here is a pic from that idea. lolz

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Why didn't mario get a wing cap yet? there has been 3 games, and they choose a !!@@$ water pack instead. Thats stupid, brawl is stupid. and Mario should jump on Pit's head, pop off his wings with his own blades, then make his own friggen hat............ here is a pic from that idea. lolz

http://img822.imageshack.us/img8

^idk how to link pictures properly.... hopefully it works, or I can edit it later. Just a doodle I did.
the link didnt work for me

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
yep yep. i like to mess around on photoshop and do cheese drawings. i make real art on occasion too. lol.

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
Link doesn't work, can't see the picture :(
Do they really still not work? it works on my computer and the ones at school.... weird..., well here is one more. a personal dream of mine is to see an animated smash brothers movie that is a re make of Kill Bill. lol

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
It was an idea to make my 100th post special. And guess what!!!!! I got 2 of my friends to say they could draw it out with me. Its going to be strait forward Kill Bill, but all the characters with major dialogue or fighting will all be smash characters. Maybe we could pump out a few pages within a few weeks. Might be that hilarious. Sound kool?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
halloween parties were really fun. I would post a picture of myself, but it would do my costume no justice. No one got a really good shot :( (or at least has sent one to me yet)

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
up late doing animation work.... then I started to draw.......

Its Oren-Ishii as Kirby, and Sofie Fatale as Jigglypuff. I will make The Crazy 88 into fighting team polygons, and a Blue Yoshi will be Johney Mo..... (if I get blue yoshi's approval... does he have that copy righted? lol, jkz.)

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
i lol'd at this 1

wow did you make that? looks really good now that I look closer

haha yoshi has ness's bat
yep yep, I plan on turning it into a full on web comic. It will re-tell kill bill... then take off from all the open-ended, and pre stories in the kill bill world. Olikus and I are talking about it.

Oh, its not Ness's bat, its a home run bat that Johny Mo (blue yoshi) uses as his weapon. He has a running taly mark of kills on it. The c.falc behind him is a fighting team polygon.

And thxs, all the comments and support an artist receives motivates him forward.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero

Prom 3 years ago and probably my favorite pic I have of me :lick:

Also Surri looks just like Harry Potter
I know I'm like 8 pages late but dayuuuum

dandan

Smash Lord
yep yep, I plan on turning it into a full on web comic. It will re-tell kill bill... then take off from all the open-ended, and pre stories in the kill bill world. Olikus and I are talking about it.

Oh, its not Ness's bat, its a home run bat that Johny Mo (blue yoshi) uses as his weapon. He has a running taly mark of kills on it. The c.falc behind him is a fighting team polygon.

And thxs, all the comments and support an artist receives motivates him forward.
is there a place we can see the rest of your work, i am highly interested.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
yep nixx thats what harry will look like by the time they get the trilogy done with...

The Star King

Smash Hero
If you think Surri looks like Harry Potter, you should have seen me when I was like 12. Other than the lack of glasses, it was uncanny.

yep nixx thats what harry will look like by the time they get the trilogy done with...
Say what?

Battlecow

Play to Win
There is so much wrong with that post. You are officially banned from TKC forever.

Oh and blade, everything about that is fantastic. I can't think of anything more weirdly nitchy and conforming to my somewhat eclectic tastes. If it's as good as it looks, I will personally rack up so many hits on wherever you post it that Quentin Tarantino and Sakurai will be forced to collaborate on making it into a movie.

Olikus

Smash Champion
is there a place we can see the rest of your work, i am highly interested.
If you go on his profile on smashboards, there is a link there, with all the pictures so far. He have done all the work so far, but I'm planning to join when I get home in January. Check it out, its really cool.

Top Bottom