• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 Picture thread

Froski

Boss of Bosses

cant wait to see the new **** you guys can come up with to insult me.

douche bag wont cut it this time bcow, be more creative.

I did not take this photo btw, one of the better ones from a shoot.

get at me
boy you look hungry

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Not that much into body building tbh.

Have a gf who is happy with my current build and looks, and does not desire me having too much muscle.

Why blow it?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Um no. I am on all my sports teams and am into cardio. I stay in shape but do not usually hit the gym. Our culture is too obsessed with big muscles and over enlargement anyway.

I eat healthy and excercise daily, why do I need to lift weights?

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Are you replying to me?

Because I was just giving a quote from the great philosopher "The Situation".

And anyway I go to the gym to burn calories and get stronger. I'm not specifically trying to get bigger, instead I'm trying to increase muscle definition. I don't like cardio much because I feel that it has diminishing returns. At the least, I prefer sprints to long distance.

Besides helping you to be healthier (for most people, obviously not for the ridiculously overmuscled body builders), lifting weights will also help you get better at sports too (depending on the sport of course). Body weight exercises like pull ups are great too.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Forgetting working out Kuzi ...use them giant hands to play some mad tunes on guitar son!

You gotta gift! xD

Seriously, long fingers on big hands is like sex for guitars :p

blaze3927

Smash Ace
^^questionable

better for piano, And piano is better for your posture and overall muscular development, so screw working out AND guitar, go play some Paganini or Rachmaninoff

D

Deleted member

I'm leaving Kaillera for good. So I figured I'd drop this here to end teh mysterious near :D

(it's uploaded on my imageshack account)

BYE ALL. thanks for the memories :D
LOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL@!!

Olikus

Smash Champion

cant wait to see the new **** you guys can come up with to insult me.

douche bag wont cut it this time bcow, be more creative.

I did not take this photo btw, one of the better ones from a shoot.

get at me
I kinda look somewhat like you, except you are probably taller then me, and im probably blonder than you.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
Not that much into body building tbh.

Have a gf who is happy with my current build and looks, and does not desire me having too much muscle.

Why blow it?
well if she goes with the skinny ones that's her ,my girl prefers something she can touch and feel on (not what you are thinking)
If you're not in the gym for an hour a day ... you better get in there man.

Cuz I'm in there for an hour and a half.

true its good to have some kind of muscles not just .....Stick Features....and i dont work out to get bigger i just dont like being skinny

Olikus

Smash Champion
true its good to have some kind of muscles not just .....Stick Features....and i dont work out to get bigger i just dont like being skinny
Its different from person to person. I eat allot but are still skinny. Genetic only. But Im happy with it. As long as you are healthy and not starve yourselves, i feel its just as good as being big.

Fat or skinny, we all play smash and that's the only thing that's matter :)

Skrlx

Smash Champion
I'LL BREAK YOUR BONES S2J :mad:

DMoogle: LOL at you thinking i was being serious or "mad" for that matter

I'LL BREAK YOUR BONES AND CUT YOUR HAIR DMOOGLE :mad:

Skrlx

Smash Champion
that pic is stretching the page, somebody delete the quote

D

Deleted member

i don't get why u guys deleted the picture, it's a legit post made in this thread

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Bump.

Frogles said he'd post his skinhead picture on here but he lied.

COOL *** MIRROR PHONE PIC. AND NO, BY COOL I DID NOT MEAN DOUCHEBAG.

Battlecow

Play to Win
So, without meaning to offend you in any way, are you a dude or a chick? It's just that how funny that one post of MATTS!'s was depends on the answer to that question.

Battlecow

Play to Win
... I am honestly unsure. Skele "tom" yeah but he looked mad feminine in that last pic. If **** are present they are quite small. Feminine features, but a mannish physique.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Oh OK lolllll

That post was officially the most hilarious thing ever then

Too bad the NAZIS who run this forum stopped me from sigging it.

Frogles

Smash Ace
its kind of late for a skinhead pic so to make it up to you guys heres me putting on my best douchebag face in my kitchen while naked

Top Bottom