• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 Picture thread

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
My mod duties lead me to be inclined to tell you folk to stop talking about penises.

Thank you. :embarrass:

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Why are you concerned about that when I've reported that Chess convo thats going on in the ladder thread three times?

I don't want infractions or anything i just wanted it moved to the social thread....shouldn't have to make public posts about stuff like this >_>

Your"mod duties" is cute though

M!nt

Smash Champion
srs surri you're not a mod anymore, join the spam it'll be fun :3c

clubbadubba

Smash Master
moving things to social thread is really annoying when i'm trying to follow a topic. Krynxe modding style much superior

The Star King

Smash Hero
So making a topic harder to follow is worse for the topic than making it cease altogether? @_@

Krynxe modding style much inferior :troll:

TANK64

Smash Lord

I look really mad in this pic, but I'm actually pretty sure I was having a great time. (no idea how old I was?) (18?)

True Fax.

Guavaween 2010

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
I wanted cornrows this year but my mom was like, "I dont want no thug livin in my house" hahahaha

TANK64

Smash Lord
lol yea, I should look up when that was, but I think it's closer to 16 yrs old. I got corn rows when I was visiting the Dominican Republic. Ecko Unltd was my favorite brand back then (the only brand I liked). They were so good. That is until Marc decided he was going to adjust to the industry WAY too slow, and lose his market share.

Also, still waiting for SK to post his pic :p .

kys

Smash Ace
I wanted cornrows this year but my mom was like, "I dont want no thug livin in my house" hahahaha
Good advice from mom. It might be your body and your life, blahblahblah, but you won't have much of a life when employers and admission counselors and random people make negative judgments about you because of your appearance. And unfortunately, this is a a very real part of life.

/seriouspost

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
Good advice from mom. It might be your body and your life, blahblahblah, but you won't have much of a life when employers and admission counselors and random people make negative judgments about you because of your appearance. And unfortunately, this is a a very real part of life.

/seriouspost
It doesn't look good for your professional life, but as far as I can tell, girls usually like braided hair. :)

The Star King

Smash Hero
Also, still waiting for SK to post his pic :p .
I don't have many good recent pics of me. Give me a reason or get clubba to secretly take a picture of me next time we meet up :troll:

Unless you're OK with me posting one from like 2010 or something, I'll do it if you want

Too bad I'll be scarring Battlecow's eyes by obliterating his mental image of me :troll: (and eveyone else's for that matter)

It doesn't look good for your professional life, but as far as I can tell, girls usually like braided hair. :)
You look mad cute without them judging by your pic, I wouldn't do it if you care about my opinion :c (but IDK if girls like them or not, maybe I should interview a few and find out)

TANK64

Smash Lord
@SK, yea, I'm sure you're going to blow my mind. But my body is ready. <------TWSS lolololjkflj;dsakjxXDDDDDDDD

Love your avatar btw.

Never change it.

Picture of SK if anyone is interested:

/seriouspost
lol It's not like he's getting a facial tattoo. He can can always change it in a month or whatever. But if he's never done it then I think it's def worth a try.

Then he'll never wonder about it later or in the back of his head. Then he'll grow up and get old, and it'll be too late then. He'll have that regret for the rest of his life and most likely will suffer from depression. The 'medics will find him one night after he's swallowed a bottle of pills and his mother will wish she never micro-managed her son's head. She was always too strong with him. Her expectations squeezing his self expression like a tight braid.

Everyone should try them at least once IMO xD

LLDL

Smash Hero
Sheer I imagined you to look like a diesel black man. fml

RickySSB

Smash Ace

Just bored cuz nobody wants to play smash with me, and Tank don't talk to me on facebook.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
For those who haven't met me or seen me from Apex.

I'm the guy in the middle. This is a picture from Japan with some american smash players.

clubbadubba

Smash Master

I'm the guy in the middle. This is a picture from Japan with some american smash players.
Who are the 'american' smash players? You tellin me there are american smashers that we don't know who make the trip to japan for smash?!

:phone:

Kabutox

Smash Apprentice

me, couldn't resist not uploading a duckface
(fays)
edit: wow I didn't know why they got that big

Morin0

Smash Lord

I know those two guys! That's Hall and Havok. They live near me and they're amazing Snake players (but Havok plays Meta Knight as well).

Top Bottom