• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 Picture thread

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
Oh come on lets see that face. Dont be scurred.

More people need to post their pics, too many people scared to get laughed at

B Link

Smash Lord
Sup nubs, no one got as much SWAG as me. [INSERT PIC OF HORSE MAN][/IMG]
Oh damn: the 2-3 folded dolla bills, the ****ty phone, that awkwardly hanging cap, the bathtub, weird a&f logo, and the animal mask -- swag level is off the charts bro. Can anyone hang??

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
*cue sideways pic with phone waiting for class to start*

The picture is about a year and a half old, but I look the same really. Usually, my pictures are terrible, but this one I like.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
I'll just have to go make a new photo where I'm looking to the right and match it up with yours on the previous page. We can just stare at each other forever. :smirk:

asianaussie

Smash Hero
for the record, ciaza and co make a 9 hour drive multiple times a year for much smaller stuff than apex...like anime conventions \o/

because they are cool

except dean he's sort of a dirk

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i dont have anybody to roadtrip up with AND the major events are almost always in melbourne anyway, so i just have to trip into the city

also, one of the major yearly smash tournaments is literally 2 minutes drive from where i live lol

TANK64

Smash Lord
Oh damn: the 2-3 folded dolla bills, the ****ty phone, that awkwardly hanging cap, the bathtub, weird a&f logo, and the animal mask -- swag level is off the charts bro. Can anyone hang??
LMAO!!

B Link is hilarious!! xD <3

Komo is coo though :reverse:

B Link

Smash Lord
Tank, your 'cultured male grin with mug' picture was good for its time but I think komotonoto has struck back pretty well. Are you just gonna sit down and let him take best ssb64 picture of 2012??? What would Taylor Swift say???

Froski

Boss of Bosses

Had to show i picture before I DISAPPEAR!

I was tired, bored, and without my glasses.

Worst picture of 2012 #1

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
hello
, i had a random NOSEBLEED JUST AS I WAS GOING TO take a PIC...dafuq.

[COLLAPSE="pic"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Froski

Boss of Bosses
Thats a LONG *** NAIL on your pinky finger. LOL.

The Great MATTS!
I made a bet with my girlfrend to see who can grow the longest pinky nail. Eventually i cut it because i kept chipping it while playing the piano. (Painful stuff)

Top Bottom