• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 Picture thread

TANK64

Smash Lord
Also (for those who don't know) Wizzy (Wizzrobe) is a 14 year old kid who picked up Smash literally only like a year ago or something and is super talented. He's actually really good at Melee, a ****ING GOD at PM (Like, he has a shot at winning PM at Apex- not even kidding) and is already so good at 64. Kid is so talented. And just look at him. He's adorable. He's my apprentice in 64. Oh, and he mains Yoshi. So yea, he's pretty much the ****.

/co-sign

EDIT: Also making a CREW. It's gonna be called "the DINOmight Crew." Or should it be, "Team DINOmight," hmmm...
-You gotta play Yoshi to be in obviously.

TANK64

Smash Lord
wut. He told me he never played online, and we were telling him about adapters for the 64 controller.

Unless you JUST played him.

Or maybe he played before with keyboard, hmmm.

The Star King

Smash Hero
IIRC there's a Wizzrobe and Mr. Wizzrobe on Smashboards, which is confusing. He might be thinking of the other guy. IDK.

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
Okay I'm gonna be a jerk and say it... I understand if you wanna like bang taylor swift, but liking her music? What kind of man are you?

ballin4life

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hSuXcuwT8U&feature=youtu.be

^ Wizzrobe's Yoshi having never played online, never played me, and I think he only played TANK once. Pretty impressive Yoshi for essentially having 0 experience vs any real players. He just watched videos and practiced in training mode.
i'm seriously lmao at the guy in the background in those vids who is ****ing his pants at some utilt dair combos. i mean what was that guy's reaction to sheer or tank?

first combo was cool tho

Okay I'm gonna be a jerk and say it... I understand if you wanna like bang taylor swift, but liking her music? What kind of man are you?
lol

clubbadubba

Smash Master
You're right, guys should only ever like heavy metal, hardcore rap, or rock.

TANK64

Smash Lord
First combo was mad bread and butter, and that Mario was so free lol
Hey we're not saying he's the BEST. We're just saying he's got a great start and is at an impressive level for someone who has never played this game competitively. Like AT ALL. He's better than any other Melee player who I've randomly played (and I've played plenty). He's def gonna be real good.

Especially since he's in Team DINOmight now...

TANK64

Smash Lord
Me, Sheer, and Wizzy for now xD .

Tacos should join.

I'm also sending a formal invite out to Pete (even though he's on the other side of the planet). 'Cause, you know, he's my dawg and knows how to DINO.

TANK64

Smash Lord
wtf, am I randomly confusing you for another person... stop ****ing with my head.
/horrible person

@Clubba, can you uptilt?

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
para gave me permission to upload his photo

this is Parallax (MC)

for credibility, one of me and him from another short film

smasher where's your 6'4 200lbs *** at?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
That's not the para that used to own the main smash server...

Or at least if it is he posted a pic of a diff person back in the day.

But maybe there were 2 para's back then. I don't remember. I just remember the one that used to own the server.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Oh yah he was paraMOUNT wasn't he..

I always wondered how his Ness got so much better random times we played lol.

TANK64

Smash Lord
i'm seriously lmao at the guy in the background in those vids who is ****ing his pants at some utilt dair combos. i mean what was that guy's reaction to sheer or tank?
Dude peeps were going crazy. Also there was this one kid who was seriously freaking out at every combo lmao. He was so funny, and he was harassing Sheer, talking his ear off, and wouldn't leave him alone xD. lol Poor Sheer.

Sheer and Wizzy playin' friendlies (or semis idk). Me trying to discuss the Ness dittos matchup, but Ian is ignoring me lol.

^^yea, but only sparingly
hmm, ehh, ok. Welcome to DINOmight!

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Dude peeps were going crazy. Also there was this one kid who was seriously freaking out at every combo lmao. He was so funny, and he was harassing Sheer, talking his ear off, and wouldn't leave him alone xD. lol Poor Sheer.
it was you right?

hmm, ehh, ok. Welcome to DINOmight!
I assume my invite will come about the same time as the combo vid and knitephox's APEX vids

TANK64

Smash Lord
LMAO!! nice, no it wasn't me lol. Although the description does perfectly describe me lol... oh god.

lol and yes.

TANK64

Smash Lord
wtf lolol

Unfortunately. I don't have any shirtless pics of me besides the ones I took for my cutting log, and that would be a bit weird xD. Guess there's just never the proper flash photography around when I go to the pool lol.

pm me for nudes

TANK64

Smash Lord
Don't insult the poor guy like that lol. Besides the obv age and stuff, JayZ is just one ugly mo fo xD .

The Star King

Smash Hero
wtf, am I randomly confusing you for another person... stop ****ing with my head.
/horrible person

@Clubba, can you uptilt?
Tacos plays Yoshi, he's just messing with you. Though I feel like I should be offended you invited him before me...

Battlecow

Play to Win
Don't insult the poor guy like that lol. Besides the obv age and stuff, JayZ is just one ugly mo fo xD .
Were you abused as a child? Scared to smile? They called you ugly? Well life is harsh, hug me, don't reject me, or make records to disrespect me, blatantly or indirectly.

Top Bottom