• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 Picture thread

Maliki

Smash Ace
So much sweg he gets all the ladies (goes under "Mr. steal yo girl")
The one and only Sensei, Straight chillen/mobbin/hustlin
Mr. Steal yo girl also likes pumping the steel bar of justice. Kids around work call him the iron rock
As you can see, the infamous Mr. Steal yo girl, is a straight up G, who doesn't **** around. You come to his hood, you better be equipped. His street name is "Diva the Pooch" I recommend you step lightly.
For any moderator foolish enough to attempt to lock this thread,
I would recommend you think again. You will pay a severe unknown punishment
Estimated time before moderator lock: T-2 minutes

EggSelent

Smash Apprentice
No ban / no infraction. OWNED
Great mod, or greatest mod? Other than locking the thread
So much sweg he gets all the ladies (goes under "Mr. steal yo girl"

I gotta admit, Sensei has some serious sweg. His Smash game gets dem biddies wetter than an ocean. He's sensitive, as evidenced by the Jebus necklace and geetar. When he needs to be a badass gangsta, he can do that too. He drives nothing less than the finest cars and drinks the strongest drinks at the bars. And his jab is as fierce as Fox's.

Seriously tho, I didn't expect top smashers to have such a smooth game for macing hos. Not even making fun of you, Sensei.

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
So much sweg he gets all the ladies (goes under "Mr. steal yo girl")
The one and only Sensei, Straight chillen/mobbin/hustlin
Mr. Steal yo girl also likes pumping the steel bar of justice. Kids around work call him the iron rock
As you can see, the infamous Mr. Steal yo girl, is a straight up G, who doesn't **** around. You come to his hood, you better be equipped. His street name is "Diva the Pooch" I recommend you step lightly.
For any moderator foolish enough to attempt to lock this thread,
I would recommend you think again. You will pay a severe unknown punishment
Estimated time before moderator lock: T-2 minutes
This is the greatest post I have ever seen on smashboards

Sangoku

Smash Master
What are you talking about. I was so impressed by that post that I couldn't even lock the thread (which I love doing, so it was really hard to refrain from it).

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
only pic i can find of myself right now LOL and its from a tagged pic from FaceBooks. I'm the long hair with the bright shirt

mariguas

Smash Apprentice
this is me in a strange bathroom

you need certain level of force to make some good combos

tacos

Smash Journeyman
Seeing as how dex/mariguas shared their faces(and since I'm going to apex), I guess it's my turn to show my face.

392250_271385459630251_2035203302_n.jpg

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
aww i wasn't in this

and we didn't get the huge 40+ person picture but oh well

Top L-R: Knitephox, Josue, Boomfan, Kefit
Middle L-R: Near, no idea, Solo, Weedwack, Olikus, Combo Blaze, Tacos, Komo, Dexter, Supersteve
Bottom L-R: Hipstur, Banze, Mariguas, Jaime

Top Bottom