• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 Picture thread

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman

i guess i can't say what i did since it got deleted
Gettin' dem white chicks! You know what they say mike... Once you go black... lmfaooo btw, you sexy boyyyyyyy CHEAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

EDIT:

Surri Says...

EDIT 2:

UNKNOWN Says... it doesn't MATTER WHAT YOU SAY! kekekekekeke so what now? i can't talk about fire's jealousy of me judging from his pic?

No, and you also cant double post xP <---UNKNOWN Says... Oh right, lol well done :D

:o Look at me next to that beast

My car
lol That beast is wearing a blue hoodie, pretty neat trick you taught it.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman

chainmail is legit btw

what i'v got on weighs ~35 lbs, i have the legs too but they get caught in spokes

don't have a real sword tho :(

Froski

Boss of Bosses

chainmail is legit btw

what i'v got on weighs ~35 lbs, i have the legs too but they get caught in spokes

don't have a real sword tho :(
Your Halloween costume

Last edited:

The Star King

Smash Hero
Oh the guy who rides up mountains on unicycles, Kuzi told me about you. I didn't know you did it while wearing chainmail and wielding a sword, though. You, sir, are awesome.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
if i was on one of those ill probably be in the hospital right now

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
actually the chainmail doesn't make the balance any harder, just makes ya get tired faster

only part that it makes noticeably harder is freemounting (as in getting on w/o holding onto anything) but i learned to do that with chainmail pretty quick

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
Unicycling is so hard...

It took me like a grand total of four years to finally figure it out...

Surprisingly enough, combining that and juggling isn't that hard!

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
Unicycling is so hard...

It took me like a grand total of four years to finally figure it out...

Surprisingly enough, combining that and juggling isn't that hard!
huh...

i learned to unicycle in a few weeks, as did most of my cousins

Edit: this deserves a correction: I could ride 2 blocks consistently on small one after a few weeks

never learned to juggle though, im more into mountain unicycling/long distance

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
huh...

i learned to unicycle in a few weeks, as did most of my cousins

Edit: this deserves a correction: I could ride 2 blocks consistently on small one after a few weeks

never learned to juggle though, im more into mountain unicycling/long distance
Granted, I never tried really hard, and the four years spanned the two attempts at learning, but it still wasn't easy. Different for most people, I'd assume.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
learning unicycle is like learning to walk on one foot all the time, kinda pointess if you ask me

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
But, think of the entertainment possibilities!

That's why I enjoy learning to do random things. You never know when you'll find yourself with three apples at a party, and being able to juggle while simultaneously eating them is incredibly entertaining for those watching.

Also, unicycling to high school. The hills are hard, but the looks on people's faces as you ride by them are priceless.

Hell, my friend and I memorized the jive sequence from Airplane! and we often repeat it loudly in public places.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
I unicycle as a sport, cuz its fun, lol, me an' cousins play frisbee and basketball and squirtgun fights and stuff while riding

average person takes ~8 hours or so of solid practice to learn (as in, to consistently go 2 blocks or so), took me around 7, main problem is that for the first 90% of those hours you feel like you are not only failing miserably but also learning nothing and looking ridiculously stupid

Edit to avoid multipost:

Also, unicycling to high school. The hills are hard, but the looks on people's faces as you ride by them are priceless.
yes, i do this too, no hills where i live but its still 4 miles one way

last year i went every other day in spring/fall, this year tons of calc HW makes it hard

people's reactions are hilarious

Olikus

Smash Champion
You only look like harry potter on the second pic, and red mario looked much more like harry potter imo if that's any comfort. :p

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
dude harry potter ends up getting the cuteass ginger anyway.

take it from the tall blonde kid, harry potter (and therefore surri) has got it going for him

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I think Emma Watson is pretty attractive, and I'm not usually into redheads.

1980's vixen Tawny Kitaen is my dream redhead.

This picture doesn't even do her justice.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Emma Watson is hawt. That ginny chick was waaaaaay too plain for the part, though, and Emma wasn't plain enough for hers. I suppose it's hard to tell how they'll turn out when they're 10...

Redhead-wise, that Atelier ho has nothing on Felicia day.

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
I don't read the books but from what I'm understanding from these comments, Hermione is supposed to be plain and nerdy and little Ginny matures into a hot redhead... :o
Movies don't do the canon story justice, eh?

ballin4life

Smash Hero
I don't read the books but from what I'm understanding from these comments, Hermione is supposed to be plain and nerdy and little Ginny matures into a hot redhead... :o
Movies don't do the canon story justice, eh?
Yes exactly.

If I came home and Emma Watson was there in my bed, I'd insist that we get to know each other first.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
can I post a picture of my girlfriend who does in fact play smash a little bit and kind of looks like Ginny?

Top Bottom