• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 Picture thread

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Kuz lookin suave.

You look much older in that pic than the ones you posted earlier in this thread.
cuz the other pics were from 2 yrs ago.

I dont rly update my fb, so I rarely have current photos. But it just so happened that some people sent me those last week and I had not emptied my trash folder yet.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Hey kuz, no offense, but I think your face + your hair combination look sooooo like a girl. Not thats really a bad thing though.

dandan

Smash Lord
Hey kuz, no offense, but I think your face + your hair combination look sooooo like a girl. Not thats really a bad thing though.
wow i wouldn't like to see the girls in your area.

(jk, i know spanish women are hot ;))

Battlecow

Play to Win
Kuz, I wasn't insulting you, I was telling it like it was ;)

I'm serious, you should go audition for the part of the bully next time they film an '80s movie. I can just picture you drinking beer and giving some nerd a wedgie, then trying to commit vehicular homicide for no discernible reason.

That aside, I can't hold your looks against you. I feel a lot more comfortable interacting with faceless internet personalities, because I'm so incredibly biased against people who look... a certain way. Kuz, I can see through that douchebaggish exterior to the kind, loving kickass smasher inside. And lol, your fingers are frickin' huge.

ohey, what happened to our censorship? **** **** piss **** hell ***** ***
Also, I always knew felipe was 7.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Kuz, I wasn't insulting you, I was telling it like it was ;)

I'm serious, you should go audition for the part of the bully next time they film an '80s movie. I can just picture you drinking beer and giving some nerd a wedgie, then trying to commit vehicular homicide for no discernible reason.

That aside, I can't hold your looks against you. I feel a lot more comfortable interacting with faceless internet personalities, because I'm so incredibly biased against people who look... a certain way. Kuz, I can see through that douchebaggish exterior to the kind, loving kickass smasher inside. And lol, your fingers are frickin' huge.

ohey, what happened to our censorship? **** **** piss **** hell ***** ***
Also, I always knew felipe was 7.
Then a 7 years old kid kick your *** XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Battlecow

Play to Win
In eight frames (or the IRL equivalent, which is 4 years), I'm pretty sure 7 year olds could kick my *** in any contest you'd care to name.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
I quote from the FAQ

"To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'. To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread. [i have done this]

On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments."

i cannot, for the life of me, find this "manage attachments" button, which is apparently required to post a pic from computer on here. Have used CTRL-F.

help?

Korrupshen

Smash Ace
Oh **** I'm buggin out. I was lookin for the thread I posted the picture. I was like where the heck did I post that picture when I found out it wasn't in the paint rage thread... My bad guys. :S

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Going through this thread i've seen MattNF post my pic.

That was not approved by me for sure...not like it matters just dont post pics of others without permission. It's actually harassment, which is a 6 point infraction.

MattNF

Smash Lord
we should all add each other on facebook

ive already added boom, rich, koro and fire

AND SHADE

but you dont play ssb anymore :(

Frogles

Smash Ace
hey guys frogles here the handsome young lad u all know and love heres me taking a picture with my handsome young camera

heres me kissing my book about math or something i love math

MattNF

Smash Lord
id hit it

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Top Bottom