• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 Picture thread

MONSTEROUS

Smash Rookie
I love bush. He's the only one who wasn't too ***** to do exactly what idiots wanted him to do and did what he knew was right and then gets bashed for it when he was completely right. Bush was the greatest president in the world, Most people mad at him for getting us into as war, America the strongest country that looks 100ft down to all you other little countries saves all of you idiots from being killed by the guys next to you, Bush was simply doing exactly what USA is about, Freedom, He went there and started **** with those terrorists to destroy them to keep the world free of fear. Then most of the American population bashes on him for that which he knew would happen but still did the right thing knowing for rest of his life this would happen. Its sicking that you pathetic worthless mindless brain dead monkeys go all bad about him because he did that, for him i say. Go **** your selfs.

Edit'ed so if you don't want to hear it, don't high light it.

i just couldn't resist... i do my research and heres 31 reasons why he was a terrible president

1. Took more vacation time than any other President
2. Invaded Iraq to get rid of WMDs which didn’t exist
3. Implemented protectionist steel tariffs
4. Outed a CIA agent for political purposes
5. Fired prosecutors who refused to abuse their positions for political purposes
6. Disregarded FISA laws and wiretappd Americans without warrants
7. Never caught Osama Bin Laden
8. Failed to plan for Iraq occupation after Saddam’s government fell and the subsequent occupation has killed 150,000 Iraqi civilians.
9. Created a vague “enemy combatant” status in order to indefinitely hold foreigners and even US citizens without trying or charging them with a crime.
10. Used torture to interrogate prisoners despite evidence that says information acquired through unreliable
11. Prematurely said the mission in Iraq had been accomplished.
12. Approved budgets that outspent our tax revenue by hundreds of billions of dollars.
13. Poor leadership on response to Hurrican Katrina
14. Little or no policy changes on our changing climate
15. Didn’t veto a single bill for six years and when he finally did it was to shoot down the Stem Cell Research Enhancement Act.
16. Passed the Military Commissions Act, which removes the right to Habeus Corpus, one of the most fundamental safe guards against tyrannical governments.
17. Pulled out of the Anti-Ballistic Missle Treaty
18. Issues illegal “signing statements” when passing bills, saying which portions of the bill he will or won’t enforce. This essentially allows him to rewrite legislation.
19. Pushed for elections in Palestine that lead to a Hamas victory, and then tried to overthrow them.
20. Allowed Don Rumsfeld to outsource much of the Iraq war to security contractors which are not subject to Iraqi or American military laws or standards.
21.Tried to appoint his personal attorney, Harriet Myers, to the supreme court.
22. Dangerous diplomatic philosophy that discourages peaceful negotiations with certain nations.
23. Appointed John Bolton, a man who said “there is no such thing as the United Nations“, as the UN Ambassador.
24.Consistent intellectual disinterest in his job.
25.Failed to act on warning signs of the September, 11th attacks.
28. Dissolving the Iraqi army right after the war, putting thousands of trained soldiers into the insurgency.
29.Believing Paul Wolfowitz that the war and subsequent reconstruction would pay for itself with Iraqi oil revenue.
30. His policies contributed to a quadrupling of the price of oil.
31. Lied to the American people that Saddam Hussein was working with Al-Qaeda

i know this is the wrong thread and all but ..**** i hate people that bark bull**** with no info to back it up

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
why would the holocaust cause you to abandon religion?
in case it happened again?
to respond as my last response to this dumb portion of this thread.

I don't believe a god can exist or at least a god cannot impact the world if the holocaust (or similar genoicdes) could have occurred.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
For real, if you guys get my thread closed because you're flaming each other over religion/politics there will be hell to pay.

Here's another pic to change the subject. That's me in 2nd grade with 1 side of my head shaved. Think I'm gonna shave 1 side of my head again pretty soon.

Battlecow

Play to Win
to respond as my last response to this dumb portion of this thread.

I don't believe a benign god can exist or at least a god cannot impact the world if the holocaust (or similar genoicdes) could have occurred.
Fixed it for you. Oh, and have a puppy.

isn't she cute? Her name's Caval.

MATTS!

Smash Ace

as commented on by some, i do not look like a ssb64 player (apparently).
HOLY FU.CKING sh.it are you a GIRL, WTF IN S.HIT A.SS CO.CK SU.CKING HOLY HAMBURGERS. ****. TALK TO ME, tell me what you do and why you play smash lets play smash in the server sometime.

AND BATTELCOW, LMFAO ALL OVER EARTH, JAHJAH

I still PWN with my backshot of me playing my drums at the troc. O-PWNED 100%.

EDIT:
LMFAO LMFAO

OMG A$ your face LMFAO omg, I CAN'T STOP laughing OMG LMFAO jahjahjahja A$ face
HIS FACE '

LMFAO JAHJKAHKLJAHJKAHKLAHAKJHAK

LMFAO

The Great MATTS!

Battlecow

Play to Win
HOLY FU.CKING sh.it are you a GIRL, WTF IN S.HIT A.SS CO.CK SU.CKING HOLY HAMBURGERS. ****. TALK TO ME, tell me what you do and why you play smash lets play smash in the server sometime.

I lol'd. MATTS!, you're the greatest. The best part was when you said "are you a GIRL", as if a revelation of such magnitude could only be put in the interrogative.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
O look Kuromatsu has a secret account I didn't know about >_>.

Nice pic btw =P

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
LOL! You guys are too hilarious... By the way gav, seriously, you look like a chill, normal dude... And A$, you look like scampy.

Top Bottom