• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 Picture thread

NixxxoN

Smash Master
no it isn't.
it is just nix, he can say dumb stuff at points.
...or is it just that you love bush for some reason that i dont know
Anyway, that hippy sentence was probably a joke, but if it wasnt it is laughable

dandan

Smash Lord
i do not like bush, but comparing him to hitler is dumb, and degrading from the importance of that historical event.

dandan

Smash Lord
nixxxon sometimes try not to argue,
this is dumb and you should be ashamed of yourself as just throwing this out there.
i as an israeli and a jew who's grandparents were in the holocaust, feel like this is doing a disrespect to that memory.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Sorry If that offended you, but hitler was not only about the holocaust
im talkint about hitler the "politician" or hitler the führer and his way to run a country. Bush is so comparable to him
By the way us the catalans had a similar menace from hitler's "colleage" franco

DMoogle

A$
Sorry If that offended you, but hitler was not only about the holocaust
im talkint about hitler the "politician" or hitler the führer and his way to run a country. Bush is so comparable to him
By the way us the catalans had a similar menace from hitler's "colleage" franco
It doesn't matter. Clearly the first thing that comes to mind when someone thinks of Hitler is the holocaust, so when you say you're pushing that aside, but you post a picture of Bush wearing a Nazi uniform, you're being extremely misleading.

Also a list of their similarities means absolutely nothing. They both had blue eyes, they both didn't have long hair. What does it matter?

This isn't an argument over politics (probably everyone here thinks that Bush was a ****ing terrible president), it's an argument over logic, and your side is full of fallacies.
Sleeping WHITE cat = FTW.
Yes indeed. She's deaf too.

Dr_Strangelove

Smash Journeyman

The bloke on the left is me. You'll learn to love the mop on my head.

nixxxon sometimes try not to argue,
this is dumb and you should be ashamed of yourself as just throwing this out there.
i as an israeli and a jew who's grandparents were in the holocaust, feel like this is doing a disrespect to that memory.
Not trying to be a ****, but I can't help that I'm interested. What's your opinion on what's happening in Gaza?

dandan

Smash Lord
Not trying to be a ****, but I can't help that I'm interested. What's your opinion on what's happening in Gaza?
lol, no problem,
actually it is much quiter than the media makes it seem like.
that was a ****ed up situation with what happened on the ships,
and i, for one that had served in the israeli intelligence corps, feel like there has been
a lack of intelligence and people assumed they would not struggle.
but seriously, there is not much going on around here.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
It doesn't matter. Clearly the first thing that comes to mind when someone thinks of Hitler is the holocaust, so when you say you're pushing that aside, but you post a picture of Bush wearing a Nazi uniform, you're being extremely misleading.

Also a list of their similarities means absolutely nothing. They both had blue eyes, they both didn't have long hair. What does it matter?
lol u biased
There was the nazi party, the polytical party that led germany those years.... Yes, Nazism and Hitler arent only about holocaust, theres way more than this, and if you say that only holocaust matters, then you are really wrong.
Also, you think afghanistan and iraq invasions were so legit, peaceful, and so different from hitler's poland invasion...?

Anyway, I'd stop, as we are going too much offtopic

SilentSlayers

Smash Journeyman
You obviously think I want you banned for a different reason. Cute PM you sent me by the way.

Battlecow

Play to Win
GWB was by all accounts a terrible president, but comparing him to Hitler is wrong on so many levels. A$ did a good job of explaining why. I retract my "How very European of you" and substitute a heartfelt "How very Nixxxonian of you".

So... How bout them pictures? Here's a real one of me, shortly after pwning my bro (left) in smash. I look kinda disgusting in it, but it's the only pic I have on this computer.

DMoogle

A$
I'm not sure what you mean by I'm biased, NixxxoN. And I didn't say that the holocaust is the only thing that matters, but it's certainly the most important thing. And when you post a picture like the one you did, people are going to be thinking about the holocaust before anything else.
actually white dogs and cats have a really high chance to be deaf.
Or blind, and especially if they have blue eyes.
er... How does one upload images directly from one's computer? Teh interwebz tell me there's a "manage options" thingy somewhere that'll let me do it, but for the life of me I can't find it.
Upload your image to http://imageshack.us/, get the "Direct Link," then that URL in between the [ IMG] brackets.

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
I love bush. He's the only one who wasn't too ***** to do exactly what idiots wanted him to do and did what he knew was right and then gets bashed for it when he was completely right. Bush was the greatest president in the world, Most people mad at him for getting us into as war, America the strongest country that looks 100ft down to all you other little countries saves all of you idiots from being killed by the guys next to you, Bush was simply doing exactly what USA is about, Freedom, He went there and started **** with those terrorists to destroy them to keep the world free of fear. Then most of the American population bashes on him for that which he knew would happen but still did the right thing knowing for rest of his life this would happen. Its sicking that you pathetic worthless mindless brain dead monkeys go all bad about him because he did that, for him i say. Go **** your selfs.

Edit'ed so if you don't want to hear it, don't high light it.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
lol smasher aiming for controversy

When you mention Hitler, the holocaust is foremost in the minds of many people, especially those of Jewish decent, and assuming that everyone will instead look at his charisma is a foolish oversight.

stop talking about nazis please

Top Bottom