• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

odie-itachi

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4356-0156-3436
Are people even considering the STORK leak as true? c'mon don't let our hunger for leaks drag us into believing in false prophets

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
We don't seriously think Shadow is going to be playable... do we? I don't think he will be. wow that leak is obviously fake too. Nice try. But that wasn't convincing at all. So I guess not nice try? Next time draw an original 3d model of shadow and use a dark red background for shadow. I know... I know... Its going to take way longer than the 15 minutes you spent making this leak, but in the end it will be worth it!
No except the shadow fanboys that won't shut the **** up about him, we still have other 3rd parties to add before we add shadow or any other sonic character. Also after seeing that 'leak' I literally started laughing

Last edited:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Are people even considering the STORK leak as true? c'mon don't let our hunger for leaks drag us into believing in false prophets
That Rumor isn't THAT strange. ^^ At least, the things he mentions are all pretty possible (I can totally see the Stork and Monita playable). Can't comment on the general story he tells, but at least Lumiose City gives him SOME credit.

But, is Lumiose City a popular Pokémon Stage request? Or was he just lucky?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Chibi Robo is believable and so is Issac but Anna and Ray 01 are what kill the "translator" rumor in my eyes. There's no way Anna is going to get in before Chrom, Lucina, AND Robin, especially with how goofy popular these three have become in Japan and how Awakening is arguably the most successful game in the franchise. Custom Robo is pretty much a dead franchise and I don't think it's had a major installment since the Gamecube so the chances of it getting a rep are slim to none.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
No? I would've gotten infracted if I made a rumor. :p
That rumor was made somewhere around midnight, and I was sleeping that time, it was not me. :colorful:
Hahahaha!!!!:laugh: You always get blamed for making leaks lol!:rotfl: Any of the unlikely characters in your sig get in a leak and its obviously you!!:awesome:

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
No? I would've gotten infracted if I made a rumor. :p
That rumor was made somewhere around midnight, and I was sleeping that time, it was not me. :colorful:
Quadruple -Anna- Happy- Feet - WOMBO COMBO!

In leak news , meh, that ones was put together well, but I'm leaning more on the fake side

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
I know this is extremely late (freaking Smashboards won't let me type in my reply on my phone) but...

The max amount of data a normal 3DS cartridge holds is about 8GB. Brawl was almost 8GB large, and we're speculating to have about 25% more characters than brawl, as predicted by the "leaks". Even if you shave off the plethora of cutscenes, we still are going to be close to the brim. (Not to mention we are expecting more stages as well).

~Ion

Look at Kid Icarus Uprising: Have one of the best graphics on the system, ton of voice acting, a online mode, crap ton of weapons, and so many things happening at once but guess what? It was only 2 GB!

And like many had said: The models, and textures only take up small amount of space so I'm sure that it can handle 50 or 100 characters and stages without going near the 7 or 8 GB mark.

Last edited:

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Pokemon Battle Trozei:
Japan
: March 12th
US: March 20th
Europe: March 13th
It's possible that a Pokemon reveal is tomorrow but I highly doubt it. Especially if Yoshi will really be revealed Friday. I can't see Sakurai revealing a Pokemon character and then Yoshi two days later. Are there any leaks claiming a Pokemon reveal tomorrow or on any of those dates?

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Pokemon Battle Trozei:
Japan
It's possible that a Pokemon reveal is tomorrow but I highly doubt it. Especially if Yoshi will really be revealed Friday. I can't see Sakurai revealing a Pokemon character and then Yoshi two days later. Are there any leaks claiming a Pokemon reveal tomorrow or on any of those dates?
Personally, I wouldn't put too much stock in any leaks saying a Pokemon character will be revealed this week as I am expecting Yoshi.

Staarih

Smash Master
Maybe PKMN Trainer tomorrow for Battle Trozei and Yoshi is saved for next week when they announce the inevitable Year of Yoshi when Year of Luigi ends :troll:

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Maybe PKMN Trainer tomorrow for Battle Trozei and Yoshi is saved for next week when they announce the inevitable Year of Yoshi when Year of Luigi ends :troll:
That was a possibility. Maybe they'll save Yoshi for a Nintendo Direct saying, "Year of Yoshi! Here is Yoshi in Super Smash!" *Holds out hand while bowing." But I think Yoshi will be revealed Friday and I don't think it's been proven if this will really be the Year of Yoshi. Who knows, maybe today's PotD is building up for a Pokemon Reveal tomorrow.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I would've said that tomorrow was going to be a Pokémon stage, but uh.
No way Sakurai is going to reveal a Pokémon tomorrow and then no Yoshi on Friday, that's too Sakuraish even for Sakurai himself.
I actually think it's more possible we're getting two reveals in three days than a Pokémon rep instead of Yoshi.
Yoshi's coming.
If Sakurai shatters even this prediction, I really don't know, he's a mastermind. Like "Yeah we knew Diddy was coming and that happened, so now we're inside his mind.". "LOL, no, take ****ing Jigglypuff little pieces of ****."

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
>it's Jigglypuff
>****storm imminent
If a playable veteran character actually gets this kind of ****, Sakurai's gonna keep it hidden till launch, I'm pretty sure of it.
Going like "You wanted Mewtwo? Yeah he's an item now!" would be really bad press honestly.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Pokemon Battle Trozei:
Japan
There's always the possibility that they skip Yoshi due to New Island being an NA release and either save him for Mario Party or (hopefully not) the summer. That's not to say it's a certainty that would happen, but I don't think Yoshi is necessarily a lock this week.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
If a playable veteran character actually gets this kind of ****, Sakurai's gonna keep it hidden till launch, I'm pretty sure of it.
Going like "You wanted Mewtwo? Yeah he's an item now!" would be really bad press honestly.
I'm still surprised Mewtwo went from playable to just a trophy. Like, not even a Pokeball? Same with Roy. Assist trophies exist... Oh well.

There's always the possibility that they skip Yoshi due to New Island being an NA release and either save him for Mario Party or (hopefully not) the summer. That's not to say it's a certainty that would happen, but I don't think Yoshi is necessarily a lock this week.
I don't want to see Yoshi this week either. He seems like the obvious choice but i'm hoping Sakurai will fake us out. Also, as said before, it's not the JPN release date.

Last edited:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
If characters get cut this time around too, I hope they don't show up as assist trophies. If they're simply "missing", nothing stopping Nintendo to release them as DLC. But if they're assist trophies, eh... It would mean a lot, imho.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Any rumors about a Pokemon reveal tomorrow for Pokemon Battle Trozei?
No rumors, though I'm gonna say it now that anything regarding it should and better be shot down. We don't get reveals typically on days that don't start with Fri or Thur.

Last edited:

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
The Stork is a character that's only suggested in Smashboards, and I see this leak being inspired from this forums. And I easily see this as fake.
Agreed. I've never seen the Stork brought up anywhere else, jokingly or otherwise. Clearly someone came by here at some point and happened across the notion and thought it was worth throwing in their "leak" of fakery.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
No rumors, though I'm gonna say it now that anything regarding it should and better be shot down. We don't get reveals typically on days that don't start with Fri.
Actually, before Feburary Thursday had the most character reveals, it was only recently that Friday overtook it.

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Actually, before Feburary Thursday had the most character reveals, it was only recently that Friday overtook it.
Oh, that's right. :facepalm: If there was a reveal for tomorrow, that would be Wednesday. So, to revise...
We've had mostly late week reveals, a middle of the week one when there's a much higher profile game coming out this Friday kills the chances of a small scale E-Shop game getting a reveal after we just got a new Pokemon Stage. Just watch for the bandwagons and shoot it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom