• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
So, uhm, if ridley joins a match in that metroid stage, does alfonzo become the stage hazzard???

D

Deleted member

Second, that sounds like utter BS
It actually doesn't, it's all very plausible.
So, uhm, if ridley joins a match in that metroid stage, does alfonzo become the stage hazzard???
Ridley Stage Hazard will be the Other M design, and I suspect playable Ridley would be the well known design from Super Metroid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dinoman96

Smash Master

Ridley Stage Hazard will be the Other M design, and I suspect playable Ridley would be the well known design from Super Metroid.
Y'know, I'm come to be less hostile to the thought of Ridley being playable lately, but if he really is, he probably should be using his OM design (ugh)

He doesn't nearly as deformed or ganky in his Other M design when made smaller....unlike the SM design.

EEEEEEEEEEEKKK

D

Deleted member

Y'know, I'm come to be less hostile to the thought of Ridley being playable lately, but if he really is, he probably should be using his OM design (ugh)

He doesn't nearly as deformed or ganky in his Other M design when made smaller....unlike the SM design.

EEEEEEEEEEEKKK
do not want.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

I'm sorry dude theres no way to avoid the curve ball of the other m design ridley will be the playable one if confirmed playable due to samus's other m design

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Ridley becoming playable >>>>>>>>>>>> Ridley's final character design. It's so inconsequential in the grand scheme of things especially since some of us here have wanted him in a Smash game for over a decade. I remember people threw a fit when Fox wound up with his Command design in Brawl but then most people simply got over it and I feel the same will happen with Ridley should he become playable.

D

Deleted member

Oh shush, Other M Ridley may be pretty... grimy. But it's the best version to use playable, and ugly or not, he's still Ridley. ^^

Anywho, any interesting not-instantly-debunked rumors since Mac's Punch-In?
I hate Steroid Ridley.
I'm sorry dude theres no way to avoid the curve ball of the other m design ridley will be the playable one if confirmed playable due to samus's other m design
SHHHH, let me dream.
Ridley becoming playable >>>>>>>>>>>> Ridley's final character design. It's so inconsequential in the grand scheme of things especially since some of us here have wanted him in a Smash game for over a decade. I remember people threw a fit when Fox wound up with his Command design in Brawl but then most people simply got over it and I feel the same will happen with Ridley should he become playable.
Of course I'll get over it, I've wanted Ridley forever.

I'll just hate the design for awhile.

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
He's not on steriods. He's just gotten a lot of help from Little Mac and Wii-Fit Trainer. ^^

So, no interesting rumors lately? At all? Oh well, at least Palutena is pretty much confirmed, so there's that.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Ridley's Other M design is fine. Other M was an abomination of a game, but clone Ridley's design really isn't one of the game's various issues. That being said, I'd rather have Ridley with his Zero Mission design in SSB4, but I will be happy for having him playable regardless. As I said in Ridley's official thread, I would take Other M Ridley over no Ridley without thinking twice.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Can't you guys just be happy if Ridley becomes playable rather than complain about design?
Didn't know I wasn't allowed to do both. Sorry I will never do it again. I love MoM Ridley, he is the best and is far superior to Super Metroid Ridley.

I will play and adore Ridley no matter the design FYI.
I'd just prefer the SM/MP/ZM design.

Or this.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I'd say that the Other M design makes Ridley look even bigger, which is a plus. So, yeah, I'm gonna have to go with the Other design. M, that is.

@Icedoesnthelp
Didya know that my nickname on most sites is MoM? MasterOfMonster? So, thank you, I love you too. :3

Ahem. No rumors then. Bummer.

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
Didn't know I wasn't allowed to do both. Sorry I will never do it again. I love MoM Ridley, he is the best and is far superior to Super Metroid Ridley.

I will play and adore Ridley no matter the design FYI.
I'd just prefer the SM/MP/ZM design.

Or this.
I would be ok with that, If you are going to be a **** about this. :ohwell: :troll:

Last edited:

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
So it seems there are about two new leaks (or technically one since the other was apparently "dug up") since last night. I'd love for Roy to come back, but as already said I can't see Fire Emblem reps taking up a whopping four slots. :urg:

Unless of course there happens to be a dating sim feature, then it would all make sense. :troll:

Maxdog800

Smash Rookie
I don't see why people are confirming the palutana leak, just by seeing the mountain pic...http://i.imgur.com/l0GYz1y.png We have seen these mountains before, too just in different angles, in the pit picture here:http://www.smashbros.com/images/character/pit/screen-9.jpg This is almost the exact same mountain, if this image is fake, the person who made the image could have just taking some of the images if the mountain and cut and blended them together...
Here is also another image from the the official site with fox as-well and the background of the mountain is in the back
http://www.smashbros.com/images/character/fox/screen-10.jpg

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
spoiler alert thats where the palutena leak came from
That was 2chan, there's a difference.
Not just that, but bringing Roy back and not having either R.O.B. or Charizard in any form. Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Snake are, I admit, more subject to cuts, but still have stronger chances than a four-character FE roster.
Who would believe Marth, Roy, Ike, and Chrom in the same roster?
My two cents concerning snake. (and by my two cents i mean @MorbidAltruism's two cents from someone else's two cents.)
Someone stated this (they brought this notion to my attention) in another thread, but Snake isn't going to be cut as that would be an overt contradiction in his statements. An inherent quality of having no cuts... is having no cuts. So when he stated that, he indirectly implied that Snake was going to return. If he acquired the rights at the time of writing, of course. Needless to say, he did. There is no reason to assume that Snake wasn't included in his 3rd party license acquiring fiasco. He had Mega Man prior to E3 and he presumably had Sonic, again, prior to E3. So it is rational to presume that he also had acquired Snake's rights, thus as there were no cuts, Snake isn't cut.

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
People will disregard a leak because they don't have Ridley and K. Rool. :rolleyes:
Or a newcomer they dislike.
As much as I want King K. Rool, this is very true. People will shoot down a leak when their favorite is not in. In my case, anytime I see Dixie Kong I pretty much say fake. :troll:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I agree so what if the other m design may be more likely

We should all be more hyped than megaman and little mac combine if confirmed

Look at this which one looks better

Other M, definitely. There's nothing wrong with it. Honestly, if he does get, I'm expecting him to take inspiration from the Prime series and Zero Mission as well, and keep the colouration from Brawl Ridley. I would also hope he is less buff.

This way he'll fit in with Samus, who takes inspiration from both (Other M design, Prime series colors and gleen on suit)

Last edited:

ClubbyBear

Smash Journeyman
I still don't know where it came from, as I found it through a link MegaKrookadile (A user) showed me. I'm pretty sure was related to 4chan, though there was a toolbar above it for google or something. I'll look through though to see if I can find anything.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
I am pretty confident that Mii, Pac-Man, and Palutena are all in, in accordance with the" leaky three" and Palutena 3dS picture leaks. And I am very skeptical if other rumors do not include them.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I don't see why people are confirming the palutana leak, just by seeing the mountain pic...http://i.imgur.com/l0GYz1y.png We have seen these mountains before, too just in different angles, in the pit picture here:http://www.smashbros.com/images/character/pit/screen-9.jpg This is almost the exact same mountain, if this image is fake, the person who made the image could have just taking some of the images if the mountain and cut and blended them together...
Here is also another image from the the official site with fox as-well and the background of the mountain is in the back
http://www.smashbros.com/images/character/fox/screen-10.jpg
The Fox image isn't a valid argument towards this, I don't think. You can't see nearly enough of the mountain to realistically crop it out.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Just a little fire against the leaky 3, because I felt like sharing:
If Little Mac's trailer was intended to be shown at E3 2013, why would there be Marth, a SMG stage, and King Dedede in the trailer, was Mac not really ready for his reveal? Is it just polishing the E3 trailer or was the trailer made back in January?

Last edited:

swordbreaker

Smash Journeyman
People are misunderstanding Sakurai when he says "he's not going to cut any characters out of the way". He's saying going into development, he isn't going to determine right then and there which character aren't coming back. It depends on dev time. New characters, and staples get priority, anybody else depends on dev time.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
@ Luigi#1 Luigi#1 This guy gets it.

The rumour stated that six characters would be revealed at E3, but he was only half-right.
How he got those three right and the truth of the other three is entirely your prerogative.

But as far as the facts are concerned, the rumour is false because his predictions were not correct.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Just a little fire against the leaky 3, because I felt like sharing:
If Little Mac's trailer was intended to be shown at E3 2013, why would there be Marth, a SMG stage, and King Dedede in the trailer, was Mac not really ready for his reveal? Is it just polishing the E3 trailer or was the trailer made back in January?
Gameplay can be recorded at literally any time. If we're going by something more concrete, we should compare the cgi trailers which are more likely to take longer to make and less subject to change.
Little Mac's animated segment had only samus, so there's no telling if other characters were yet finished
Rosalina's Trailer had peach and luigi, so it was intended after their announcement.

Last edited:

Marakatu

Smash Ace
Ridley wouldn't necessarily use his Other M design. Just look at Princess Zelda.

When Ridley joins the battle, Alfonzo is in charge of being big. Alfonzo: 'Leave it to me!'

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
Even if the leak has the wrong context, it has not yet gotten a single character wrong.

He doesn't want mii so he says the e3 one is debunked
It said 6 characters would be shown at E3. 3 were. 1 was shown not at E3, and he trailer had Dedede in it, so it wasn't planed for E3. They wouldn't dd a new clip and make more Doc comments for no reason. Debunked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom