• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
I almost had a heart attack.
I did have a heart attack. I am now a ghost. Boo.

Also, with my ghosty ghost powers, I saw that the leak is real, Sakurai ships K Rool x Ridley, and Urban Champion is not in the game.

(Lol, Hope leak is real. K Rool FTW)

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Not going to comment one way or the other about that K. Rool, but what site is that on? As in, with all those move listings? Kremling Swing? Really?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Not going to comment one way or the other about that K. Rool, but what site is that on? As in, with all those move listings? Kremling Swing? Really?
Well, someone has to be the King of Swing.

So there's that.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Also, did the guy from /v/ post that image under the name 'I King K. Ame?' Because that sounds way too juvenile to not be fake. And believe me, I'd love it not to be.

One thing I can say, though, I've been going through K. Rool photos for years on many sites, and that's not an old photo, like the "Find Out Who's Behind It All" thing from IGN was in July. It could easily be a photoshop, but it's not a copy-and-paste job at least.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Also, did the guy from /v/ post that image under the name 'I King K. Ame?' Because that sounds way too juvenile to not be fake. And believe me, I'd love it not to be.

One thing I can say, though, I've been going through K. Rool photos for years on many sites, and that's not an old photo, like the "Find Out Who's Behind It All" thing from IGN was in July. It could easily be a photoshop, but it's not a copy-and-paste job at least.
I...actually renamed it myself, sorry. :lol: Pictures from 4chan, unless renamed, have a whole bunch of numbers as the filename. I actually found it on /vg/.

And yes, that's what got me interested, too. I have never seen that picture of K. Rool anywhere.

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Has anyone found that exact pose from Rosalina yet?
Isn't that her CSS art from the Smash website? I have it as my phone background.

@ toonist22 toonist22

Why is there a clawed hand with a gold bangle in the foreground?

I MUST KNOW!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That K. Rool art looks off to me.

....but then again, so did Dedede's official art in Brawl, and still does to this day. No kidding, Dedede's artwork looks like it was photoshopped to me for some reason.

Midge

Smash Apprentice
Well whether K.Rool is real or not, I like the moveset the creator came up with for him. If it is real, what could Luma Ball be?

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
wasn't there a rumor about the walrus guy being K rool in disguise?
Not a rumor, just speculation as far as I know.
Well whether K.Rool is real or not, I like the moveset the creator came up with for him. If it is real, what could Luma Ball be?
The cannon balls he shoot in DKC2 maybe? Or the ones that fall when he stomps the ground in DKC?

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
wasn't there a rumor about the walrus guy being K rool in disguise?
That's mostly related to Tropical Freeze (Still a rumor though, haha).

And for recent likely rumors, there is the whole "Yoshi leak" thing about tomorrow's ND.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Not a rumor, just speculation as far as I know.

The cannon balls he shoot in DKC2 maybe? Or the ones that fall when he stomps the ground in DKC?
Luma Ball is Rosalina's final smash, not one of K Rool's moves.

swordbreaker

Smash Journeyman
Fake, there not every compatible controller has B for the special (assuming this is the Wii U controls) and there are alignment issues with the text.

Twewy

Smash Lord
If Luma Ball isn't a reference to those frustrating "roll the ball to the goal" levels in Galaxy, I might be slightly disappointed.

D

Deleted member

Fake, there not every compatible controller has B for the special (assuming this is the Wii U controls)
And how is this any different from Brawl, when the enclosed instruction book lists special moves with B controls as if the Wiimote + Nunchuck control style was default?
Wiimote solo and Classic Controller options did not use B for special moves by default.

Last edited by a moderator:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Wait does the Rosalina picture not deconfirm it? I suppose they could use the official artwork, and that wouldn't indicate anything, huh?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Next Level game tweeted to say to watch the Direct. A new game from them, or a little something from one of their older ones?

The hype.... THE HYPE!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Next Level game tweeted to say to watch the Direct. A new game from them, or a little something from one of their older ones?

The hype.... THE HYPE!
Well, not sure what the have in store. The only Nintendo games they did are the Mario Striker series, Punch-Out!! Wii, & Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. I kinda have a feeling it's either a new game (whatever that could be) or Little Mac in Smash 4 (the latter one a BIG stretch)

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
One part of me would hate for Yoshi to get Baby Mario in his moveset, but another part of me kind of wants it to be true to avoid a Diddy reveal, if only to support suomynona's leak which included Ridley.
Ugh......thats so selfish...and cunning......

Ridley would be proud of you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom