• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Still, it's ridiculous to say a character can't be in just because they haven't been in a game in a while.
Apparently it doesn't matter, as somehow Lucas got in. Or is he another retro rep as well?
Lucas was in a game 2 years before brawls release...

Midge

Smash Apprentice
This is probably going off topic, but I kinda believe the whole K.Rool is the Walrus thing. I mean what if it's later revealed the Kremling's were like kidnapped or something by some greater evil. Thus giving good reason for K.Rool's return, and enough Relevancy to earn Playable spots in DKCR3 and SSB4

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
The only reason I'm giving the disguised K. Rool theory a benefit of a doubt is solely because at the intro cutscene of Tropical Freeze you see the main villain yet he still remains in shadow. Why bother hiding his face if we've seen the guy at the very beginning? Because there's something else going on.

But that's just speculation, and I doubt its really Rool, but Nintendo does love surprises...

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
King k rool not relevant

(Now from this don't get me wrong i do think that the main villian on the right is not k rool but)

The guy on the right is the snowmad leader

(Except the toes) there bodies are almost identical

Not a smash 4 rumor but now a rumor that the leader is king k rool in disguise the shoes could have something in them to make the toes look un pointy

The disguise could be used as a winter coat for rool in the article area and his walrus mask as a hood

(But again I'm sure that walrus is not king k rool in disguise)
Then again, both eyes are about the same size, so...

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Please take the K. Rool discussion to his actual thread where this relevance crap will be chewed up and spit out even faster than it is in here.

That earlier leak posted to Smashboards was quite vanilla, just a list of characters with nothing particularly going for or against it. Hoping it's true for Ridley's sake, of course.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
I'm secretly holding on to the hope for a second Pikmin rep, but only because Olimar doesn't seem to be using the Rock/Winged species (or Bulbmin for that matter).

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I think that the CSS leaks have an element of truth to them. They all look very similar. From what I've seen of the website, the game, and from Sakurai himself they seem to be pushing for the colored backgrounds and basic colors.Maybe they will line up the characters by background or something. Like a gradient of some sort. That would look cool imo. Since red is most likely the first character in the gradient then Mario would reclaim his spot. or maybe they will be in rows of Red,Orange etc.

Last edited:

Jackson

Smash Lord
I heard that there was a leak that Chrom could be in it... I would love that- FE: Awakening is now one of my favorite games, and I would definitely main Chrom if he's in. Honestly leak or no leak, I think his presence in the roster is likely for three reasons:

1. A new Fire Emblem Character is Needed. Marth is confirmed, and Ike is from the Gamecube era. I would like to see Ike stay, but Chrom is likely to replace him.

2. People want him. I don't know if Sakurai cares, but FE:A was popular and people want Chrom in. It's also first party so more likely to be considered.

3. A stage from FE:A, Arena Ferox, has already been confirmed for 3DS. So, we know that Sakurai has acknowledged the game. Chrom is probably next.

What do you guys think? Again, I would love to see him in Smash 4!

Midge

Smash Apprentice
I heard that there was a leak that Chrom could be in it... I would love that- FE: Awakening is now one of my favorite games, and I would definitely main Chrom if he's in. Honestly leak or no leak, I think his presence in the roster is likely for three reasons:

1. A new Fire Emblem Character is Needed. Marth is confirmed, and Ike is from the Gamecube era. I would like to see Ike stay, but Chrom is likely to replace him.

2. People want him. I don't know if Sakurai cares, but FE:A was popular and people want Chrom in. It's also first party so more likely to be considered.

3. A stage from FE:A, Arena Ferox, has already been confirmed for 3DS. So, we know that Sakurai has acknowledged the game. Chrom is probably next.

When was Arena Ferox revealed. I think Mr.Predictions claimed it was in, but we all know how that ended.

dezeray112

Smash Hero

If there are any potentail representation from Fire Emblem Awakening, then I would say Chrom is most likely candidate for sure.

Ryuma

Smash Rookie
Why is everyone saying Chrom is going to replace Ike ? Ike is a character with a unique moveset so why would Sakurai cut him ?
Roy on the other hand was a clone, so it was understandable that he was cut, but Ike is going nowhere.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Why is everyone saying Chrom is going to replace Ike ? Ike is a character with a unique moveset so why would Sakurai cut him ?
Roy on the other hand was a clone, so it was understandable that he was cut, but Ike is going nowhere.
Because relevancy.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
I'm on the boat of Chrom Marth and Ike all repping fire emblem for Sm4sh. Too bad there are very few "leaks" with this set up.

(and also shulk. He's cool)

Relevancy really can't be argued for the FE series, Marth is the only truly "relevant" character while ike comes in second for having 2 games and also having a playable descendant in Awakening.

(Marth>Chrom and Ike>Priam for anyone wondering, Ike also taught Aether to Marth's/Chrom's royal family)

Last edited:

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
I'm secretly holding on to the hope for a second Pikmin rep, but only because Olimar doesn't seem to be using the Rock/Winged species (or Bulbmin for that matter).
I've wondered why Olimar doesn't have them as well. Maybe the Winged and Rock Pikmin are part of Olimar's moveset in a unique way that Sakurai is hiding? I think it would be cool if Winged Pikmin carried him for a bit as a form of recovery.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
If Diddy isn't revealed when TF comes out I don't wanna hear no nutin about no Diddy+Dixie combo!!! But heres something about the Falco leak. Even though its blatantly fake if Diddy isn't revealed when TF comes out there is a Starfox anniversary on the 21st I think. So Falco may be revealed on that date. "HANDS OFF MY BREAD!!!" Heck with all the reveals lately then

Last edited:

PikaJew

Banned via Warnings
I've wondered why Olimar doesn't have them as well. Maybe the Winged and Rock Pikmin are part of Olimar's moveset in a unique way that Sakurai is hiding? I think it would be cool if Winged Pikmin carried him for a bit as a form of recovery.
Remember that none of Olimar's special moves have been shown off yet.
They could still be working on a way to include them.

Midge

Smash Apprentice
Reggie as an AT, that seems very unlikely to happen. :p
I read somewhere a while back that Reggie was originally considered as a joke character, so its not entirely out of the question.

I'm calling this fake on the grounds that Arceus is too OP and is using some sort of Earthquake type move instead of his Signature move Judgement.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
"Believe me or don't in time you will see"
-Insta-debunk. You don't try and press your leak, first off. That makes you sound arrogant and just lying through your teeth.
-Reggie will either be playable or nothing at all, he's not AT material.
-Arceus is way too OP for Smash standards.
-Bosses, but no info about Bosses when a boss battle-mode or event is not confirmed at all?
-It just says Takamaru. No info, just TAKAMARU.
-Grammar issues and the like also do not help you at all.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
-Insta-debunk. You don't try and press your leak, first off. That makes you sound arrogant and just lying through your teeth.
-Bosses, but no info about Bosses when a boss battle-mode or event is not confirmed at all?
And Palkia, Mew, and Deoxys aren't huh?

Oh, and dat username.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
If you don't want to believe, don't. I know there's a lot more to be revealed besides this anyway. Let time prove it, as it has begun to.
A quote from the ChaosZero Leak, basically saying the same thing. Not advocating this rumor in the slightest, but you shouldn't dismiss a leak because of wording like this.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
It amazes me how these people try and fake bad English like this. A more accurate way is to type what you want in English to Google Translate to Japanese then back again to English. I just tried it with this sentence to see the results.

These people try in this way, it amazes me how bad fake English. The more accurate way, Google is back to English, you translate the Japanese again is to enter what you want in English. I tried it in this statement to see the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom