• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I'm taking both a photoshop and a modeling course next semester, I'm totally going to make a "leak" like this by the summer! it's going to be fun since nobody's going to know if it's mine or not.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
So I have a leak guys. I've been holding out on this info for a bit:

I did not meet Sakurai. I don't personally know anyone at Namco or Hal. I had a dream, and my dreams always come true.
I don't know the entire roster but these are the characters you can expect:

Ridley - Yes he's in. Oddly small.
Zoark - Didn't play with him no idea what he's like.
Takamaru - has an alt outfit that's pretty cool. His top has the arms cut off kind of like Ryu or Ken
There was a mole character. Maybe Dillon. Not sure here.

That's it guys. You can look forward to these characters for sure. If I have any more dreams I'll be sure to let you guys know.
Such real
Much legitimacy
Wow...

Just wanted to ride the Doge train until he dies...

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I'm taking both a photoshop and a modeling course next semester, I'm totally going to make a "leak" like this by the summer! it's going to be fun since nobody's going to know if it's mine or not.
You'd better hope the games haven't come out by then. :p

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
For the record, some say that this game is up for play testing in Japan. If that's the case, then we have an another answer to "Why is it only a 3DS pic?" Simply, this is a 3DS play tester.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
This sparked my interest do to that leak about the playable demo. Wouldn't Nintendo just send the demo through eshop like they do with most games now? Unless of course, he was only talking about the Wii U version, which I don't think gives people demos online. Either way though, I hope we don't get left out of the demo if we can't go to E3 this time around.

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman
This sparked my interest do to that leak about the playable demo. Wouldn't Nintendo just send the demo through eshop like they do with most games now? Unless of course, he was only talking about the Wii U version, which I don't think gives people demos online. Either way though, I hope we don't get left out of the demo if we can't go to E3 this time around.
I can see Nintendo doing that deal with Best Buy again, and having the demos in select locations.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
wii U does do demos, I has a demo of W101

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
If a demo does come out I hope they remove all the extra data so that we don't have something like PS Allstars again. When the whole thing is leaked it just removes some of the fun.

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
SmashBoards has officially become r/fallout. This is Survivor2299 all over again.
Hoaxers do things for the lols, and they'll go far for them, my friends.
Said this at the beginning, but didn't even think about this compared to Survivor2299 until now. Everyone was so convinced it was real, and then bam, fake.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
Here's BrawlFan1's weekly update, which includes discussing a certain leak about a certain green-haired goddess. ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjbSMH63LZM
Not sure how many of you know of BrawlFan1, but it's basically four friends going over every little detail after every week or so. They're even better then GameXplain, albeit a lot more casual (but in a good way).

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman
Here's BrawlFan1's weekly update, which includes discussing a certain leak about a certain green-haired goddess. ;)
Not sure how many of you know of BrawlFan1, but it's basically four friends going over every little detail after every week or so. They're even better then GameXplain, albeit a lot more casual (but in a good way).
Better than Gamexplain? I'll see for myself, haha.

EDIT: Listened to it, oh man. They're okay, but they're pretty silly xD

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
You know, I just thought of something. If Sakurai reveals Lady Palutena, do you think he'll acknowledge the leak, or try to pass it off as if the leak never happened?

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
You know, I just thought of something. If Sakurai reveals Lady Palutena, do you think he'll acknowledge the leak, or try to pass it off as if the leak never happened?
Seems pretty unusual for a game developer to note the leak. I don't think it will happen, I think he's just busy making a CGi trailer for Palutena now.

Orpheus2

Smash Cadet
If I were Sakurai, I would probably not acknowledge the leak. It seems like more professional business practices.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
He'll act as if it never happened.
Seems pretty unusual for a game developer to note the leak. I don't think it will happen, I think he's just busy making a CGi trailer for Palutena now.
If I were Sakurai, I would probably not acknowledge the leak. It seems like more professional business practices.
Hm. True. But, even if he doesn't acknowledge it, he should know everyone else on Miiverse will. He can't escape the leak. :laugh:

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
There is a good reason for Sakurai to probably say nothing about it. Admitting it is real or not either creates a situation where they would have to admit they had information taken from them, admit whether they are or are not working on Palutena in Smash, or releasing more internal information they probably don't want to discuss. Generally in business if it's information that a customer doesn't need to know for security or safety concerns it generally best to leave it be.

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord
That was so painful to watch

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
This post actually me another hypothetical idea. Let's say this leak was never revealed, and Lady Palutena was never brought into discussion. Do you think we still would've gotten this picture of Viridi, or would it have been replaced with some other random picture?

EDIT: Realized I wasn't specific enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom