• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I can go ahead and make a thread for this. The only question I have is where would the thread go?

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
I can go ahead and make a thread for this. The only question I have is where would the thread go?
Seeing as we are having a Discussion on a possible Newcomer Character, the Character Discussion might be appropriate but if all else fails, maybe somewhere around the Smashers Hangout might do

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
I like the idea of this video. I don't want to join though. My voice is pretty annoying sometimes.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Prob either here (since it IS a smash WII U/3DS podcast), or in the pool room (where you'd have to compete with my waifu thread :awesome:).

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Prob either here (since it IS a smash WII U/3DS podcast), or in the pool room (where you'd have to compete with my waifu thread :awesome:).
Putting it here would probably get it more attention.

Although, if any mods are paying attention, could it go here? Or would that be breaking rules?

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Putting it here would probably get it more attention.

Although, if any mods are paying attention, could it go here? Or would that be breaking rules?
If that Waifu thread exists, itd better make some room for the oncoming Spongebob GIFs
Well it could go next to my waifu thread, and draw more attention to it :troll:.

All are invited to my waifu thread :awesome:.

Hoots

Can Be Combative
Can we stay on topic? I know that the Palutena leak was exciting, but there's no reason that it should have turned this thread into general chat.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
The thread was actually pretty good at staying on topic, and then palutena leak happened, and 80 pages later...

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
The thread was actually pretty good at staying on topic, and then palutena leak happened, and 90 pages later...
80 pages, to be exact.

Also, if you search "Palutena" on Google, four of the web results on the first page are about this leak. It really did spread like wildfire.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Can we stay on topic? I know that the Palutena leak was exciting, but there's no reason that it should have turned this thread into general chat.
What's funny is that we have a thread that's intended to be used for the kind of off-topic nonsense we've ended up with in this thread, and yet nobody posts there, despite it being literally in the same subforum as this one.

Honestly people.

Hoots

Can Be Combative
The thread was actually pretty good at staying on topic, and then palutena leak happened, and 80 pages later...
This.

Other than the several pages of "MY UNCLE'S HAIRDRESSER KNOWS SAKURAI'S CAT AND GOOMBA IS IN THE GAME LOLOLOL AREN'T I FUNNY GUYS?!" this thread was fairly on topic. If there were a lot of new posts, you could generally count on there being some new rumor and discussion about it. But now, after the Palutena leak, everyone thinks it's just another general thread. It's not. Can we please treat it as such?

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Palutena's plan for internet domination is working! :surprised:
Indeed it is.
This.

Other than the several pages of "MY UNCLE'S HAIRDRESSER KNOWS SAKURAI'S CAT AND GOOMBA IS IN THE GAME LOLOLOL AREN'T I FUNNY GUYS?!" the thread was fairly on topic. If there were a lot of new posts, you could generally count on there being some new rumor and discussion about it. But now, after the Palutena leak, everyone thinks it's just another general thread. It's not. Can we please treat it as such?
Yeah, we need to do better at being on topic. But there's not really many leaks going on since the Lady Palutena one. So there's not really much to be on topic about.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
You guys are right. Please go chat about random things in the living room (the Social) and get out of the bathroom (this thread) everyone! It is dangerous with so many leaks in the plumbing.

dang I'm funny

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
You guys are right. Please go chat about random things in the living room (the Social) and get out of the bathroom (this thread) everyone! It is dangerous with so many leaks in the plumbing.

dang I'm funny
Well, alright then.

While I've got you here, if you've been reading this thread recently, you might know we're going to make a podcast and whatnot about this leak and other things. Would a thread for that go here, since it's about Smash 4, or somewhere else?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
This.

Other than the several pages of "MY UNCLE'S HAIRDRESSER KNOWS SAKURAI'S CAT AND GOOMBA IS IN THE GAME LOLOLOL AREN'T I FUNNY GUYS?!" this thread was fairly on topic. If there were a lot of new posts, you could generally count on there being some new rumor and discussion about it. But now, after the Palutena leak, everyone thinks it's just another general thread. It's not. Can we please treat it as such?

But really, I agree. It's a little too excited here.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
So going by the pattern that someone here (don't remember who) pointed out, we should see two character reveals next month? I think that's what I've heard anyway...

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So going by the pattern that someone here (don't remember who) pointed out, we should see two character reveals next month? I think that's what I've heard anyway...
Yeah, I think that's the pattern they established.

But then again, I think they said later that they were joking...

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Well, alright then.

While I've got you here, if you've been reading this thread recently, you might know we're going to make a podcast and whatnot about this leak and other things. Would a thread for that go here, since it's about Smash 4, or somewhere else?
Well if it's a podcast that's going to be pretty regular/be more than a oneshot thing I think it might be best to make a new thread in this board, yeah. I remember SMYN (Show Me Your News), it was a pretty cool Smashboards based podcast around Brawl's release.

edit: wow it's still a thing...I don't see it at all nowadays though.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Well if it's a podcast that's going to be pretty regular/be more than a oneshot thing I think it might be best to make a new thread in this board, yeah. I remember SMYN (Show Me Your News), it was a pretty cool Smashboards based podcast around Brawl's release.
Alright, cool. I'm fairly certain this is gonna be more than a oneshot thing, so I just wanted to make sure it could go here.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
lets please get back to discussing leaks that's not the pic leak please
How are we supposed to discuss things that don't exist? There's no leaks that have come out after this one.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
If you guys are at a loss for things to discuss, then there's a non-Smash rumour that was posted in the Social thread.

You could discuss that and enjoy the accompanying jammin' tunes I provided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom