• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
Except he never said chaoszero in the leak. He very well could have no idea who chaoszero is, but in his attempt to sound legitimate, he described a source who some would think would be him.

Seems pretty preposterous to me.
from what I am told he has a good history with the boards,why start trolling now?

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I know some of the folks on the SmashBoards have a podcast, but I think it'd be neat to have other kind of videos as well. I'd be down.
I'd be down for that too. We could do a video of all the things we've found about the Lady Palutena leak, and spread it around so people know what points they need to try to make. XD

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman
I'd be down for that too. We could do a video of all the things we've found about the Lady Palutena leak, and spread it around so people know what points they need to try to make. XD
Yeah, yeah. That's kind of what I had in mind, since the leak is so topical. We could argue both sides, and leave it up to people to decide. Wouldn't that be quite the delightful video?

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Yeah, yeah. That's kind of what I had in mind, since the leak is so topical. We could argue both sides, and leave it up to people to decide. Wouldn't that be quite the delightful video?
I would love to do that. I think that'd be a cool video!

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
OH SNAP - IT'S GOING DOWN Y'ALL

Any of y'all good at video editing? It'd be nice to have the pictures used in this thread on the video. Credited, of course.
Well, I don't have any skills in video editing, but the program I use can bring up pictures instantly.

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
This post actually me another hypothetical idea. Let's say this leak was never revealed, and Lady Palutena was never brought into discussion. Do you think we still would've gotten this picture of Viridi, or would it have been replaced with some other random picture?

EDIT: Realized I wasn't specific enough.
Probably still would of gotten the Viridi picture imo.

edit: I have some basic video editing skills. Nothing special though.

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman
Well, I don't have any skills in video editing, but the program I use can bring up pictures instantly.
Probably still would of gotten the Viridi picture imo.

edit: I have some basic video editing skills. Nothing special though.
Okay, well, maybe, for now, we won't exactly need anything high end. I'm pretty decent with graphic design (don't judge off my signature, that's more of a joke image), so I can help with that.

EDIT: We might have to start a new topic, guys.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Lol everyone wants to be all up in that podcast.

I actually had an idea like this a while ago, though I'm surely not the first.

Okay, well, maybe, for now, we won't exactly need anything high end. I'm pretty decent with graphic design (don't judge off my signature, that's more of a joke image), so I can help with that.

Did you really make your signature, like from the ground up?

As a fellow artist, I would call that grade A work.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

I agree. *gasps* Maybe we can use this to start our own analysis videos!

Or it could be a one-off. Either way, I'm up for this.

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord
We should go through with it. My skype name is Senselessberk for starters. We should start working out the whos and whats.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
If we're going through with this, my skype name is the same name I have here: hinata2000100.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm having a hard time deciding whether you guys are on-topic or not...

That said, are you really going to do it?

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

I think we're gonna make a new thread to talk about this.

And yeah, I think we're gonna do it.

Piks

Smash Journeyman
This skype chat sounds interesting. I'm interested in it, my handle is gflkpik

Niko Mar

Smash Lord

Weeeelll, they are technically making this specific video about the recent leak so....:troll:.

I'll start our group chat, add me: PreacherDudeRox.
I'd want to do something like this if you guys needed another person. But of course everyone and their grandma wants to do it anyway sooo....

I'll prob just add you on Skype regardless, for Smash 4 battles.

Last edited:

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman
This skype chat sounds interesting. I'm interested in it, my handle is gflkpik
Added you.

Weeeelll, they are technically making this specific video about the recent leak so....:troll:.

I'd want to do something like this if you guys needed another person. But of course everyone and their grandma wants to do it anyway sooo....

I'll prob just add you on Skype anyway, for Smash 4 battles.
Add me anyway then, haha! :)

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord

I'll prob just add you on Skype regardless, for Smash 4 battles.
The more the better, so far we have 5 in the debate.

Dinoman96

Smash Master
If you need me, my Skype name is dinoman96nicole.

...don't ask about the nicole part. :p

TheUltraDeino

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheUltraDeino
3DS FC
3866-8826-1729
I'd join, but I'm currently sick, plus I don't think anyone on the internet (especially competitive smashers) would want a 15/16 year old guy giving his opinion on a leak. I remember someone basically shoving that "issue" at me when I gave my reasoning why I didn't like the Year of Luigi on tumblr. :rolleyes:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I'd join, but I'm currently sick, plus I don't think anyone on the internet (especially competitive smashers) would want a 15/16 year old guy giving his opinion on a leak. I remember someone basically shoving that "issue" at me when I gave my reasoning why I didn't like the Year of Luigi on tumblr. :rolleyes:
I'm a 15 year old guy, and here I am. I don't think age is a problem. Sickness definitely is, though. XD

TheUltraDeino

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheUltraDeino
3DS FC
3866-8826-1729
Well, if you guys are willing to do some discussions in the future rather than just the one for the leak, my username is theultradeino

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Well, if you guys are willing to do some discussions in the future rather than just the one for the leak, my username is theultradeino
I'm sure we'll do more than just this one video. Also, we're moving this to tomorrow, I think, so there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom