• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Can we please see a new rumor
Don't worry. Its about to be a new month. And with every new month there are new leaks about who is going to be revealed that month. So just expect obvious guesses that people will make in order to sucker people like us into their web of lies.

D

Deleted member

Oh wait there is one starting tomorrow the countdown to the rumor of march 14th begins

Will yoshi be revealed march 14th
Possibly. Due to the new Yoshi game being released in NA and EU.
March 15th is somewhat plausible (but much less likely) due to AU. There is no JP release date set in stone yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I find it interesting that no rumor has something relating to the Japanese release of Mario Party: Island Tour (which is March 20th).

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Bandana Waddle Dee and Prince Sable.... I don't think it's happening, but I guess I could be wrong. I'm tired of all these rumors that are pretty obviously just random people trolling though, and there sure are a lot of them.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
What does the leak say or show?
It says...

So Waluigi is an assist trophy ,that's the evidence I needed

I have a source which gave me some informations about some Nintendo games ,it told me Cranky Kong would have been playable in DKC:TF ,and I wrote it here before Nintendo confirmed it .
it told me also KI:U new characters and FE:A plot before Nintendo confirmed it .

That source also gave me some informations about Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U ,but I wanted to wait for an evidence of them before posting them .

He told me :
Waluigi is an assist trophy (confirmed)
Miis are playable
Shulk is playable
Bandana Waddle Dee is playable
Sabure is playable
Richard is an assist trophy
Tails is an assist trophy
Yveltal is a pokeball
Arceus is a pokeball
Sector 4 (Metroid Fusion) is a stage
There is a new stage from the upcoming "X"
There is a new stage from DKC:TF
There is a new stage from "Wonderfull 101"

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Richard is Sabure's rival in For the Frog the Bell Tolls.

It is so strange how many leaks mention Sabure... you sure these aren't your sockpuppets, BluePikmin? :troll:

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
It says...

So Waluigi is an assist trophy ,that's the evidence I needed

I have a source which gave me some informations about some Nintendo games ,it told me Cranky Kong would have been playable in DKC:TF ,and I wrote it here before Nintendo confirmed it .
it told me also KI:U new characters and FE:A plot before Nintendo confirmed it .

That source also gave me some informations about Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U ,but I wanted to wait for an evidence of them before posting them .

He told me :
Waluigi is an assist trophy (confirmed)
Miis are playable
Shulk is playable
Bandana Waddle Dee is playable
Sabure is playable
Richard is an assist trophy
Tails is an assist trophy
Yveltal is a pokeball
Arceus is a pokeball
Sector 4 (Metroid Fusion) is a stage
There is a new stage from the upcoming "X"
There is a new stage from DKC:TF
There is a new stage from "Wonderfull 101"
Obviously real because it has Bandana Dee.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I've said it before, and it bears repeating. Stop posting over and over about "wanting new leaks" or "being bored" or whatever. This thread is not a forum game in which you are fed "leaks" as if they were grapes from a platter, nor is it a secondary social thread. As with the "no Ridley/K. Rool, fake!" posts, I will start warning the people who continue doing this.

Before anyone comes in with some rehearsed one-liner about fun not being allowed, go to town once the actual leaks surface, but until then, there's a whole forum worth of other threads in which to have fun. Don't use this one as your personal receptacle.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Maybe stickying this thread was a mistake. In any case we seem to have more proof on the Palutena leak being a playable character be she real or fake.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
In case it gets deleted

Hello, I have a very close friend who works for Nintendo, I of course get information on the next Smash Bros from him. However He is not allowed to discuss information on Newcomers as after the Paletuena leak Mr. Sakurai has made everyone keep thier mouth shut. He has however disclosed info on some returning Veterans. I'm only gonna make one post on this and never post here again so read closely.....

Lucas is not getting cut.

Pokemon Trainer returns, He's not sure if he'll get new pokemon.

Mewtwo returns along with Jigglypuff

There will be no new Pokemon reps unless PT has new pokemon.

Wolf can't be cut as he is tho only well-known as appropriate Star Fox Villian.

Diddy Kong will be revealed next. Yoshi or Wario will be revealed as the next Veteran following Diddy Kong. My friend is not allowed to talk about Newcomer reveals.

Captain Falcon, Ness, Jigglypuff and Wolf will have character pages post-launch

Meta Knight will be revealed in the summer when triple deluxe releases in other countries.

A new Game and Watch Collection is on the horizon. Mr. Game and Watch will be announced at the same time.

A major update or sequel to NES Remix will happen later this year, Ice Climbers will be shown off

Shiek and/or Ganondorf will be revealed on the release of Hyrule Warriors.

Lucario was revealed to celebrate the relaunch of Pokemon Bank

R.O.B and Snake are the only ones cut

Dr. Mario is an Alt

Pichu is a trophy

Sakurai is considering adding R.O.B and Roy as Dlc , but as they stated, there are no plans for DLC at this time.
I'm thinking this is bunk as Lucario was revealed for Brawl's anniversary.

Last edited:

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
So we'll just have to wait and see if Yoshi/Wario is revealed next. It was pretty obvious Diddy was going to be revealed though.

D

Deleted member

A major update or sequel to NES Remix will happen later this year, Ice Climbers will be shown off

Intriguing, as this was posted before we even knew about another NES remix.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
The leak says

All characters except Snake and ROB are returning
Pokemon Trainer may have different mons
Mewtwo will return
Yoshi or Wario will be revealed next
Mr. Game and Watch will be revealed along with a G&W collection
A new version NES Remix (not sure if 2) will be when Ice Climbers return
Meta Knight will come when Triple Deluxe is launched worldwide
Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, Ness and Wolf will be revealed after launch.

No information about newcomers besides Mewtwo if you count him

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
Yeah....i dont believe it....Why do so many think they gonna cut R.O.B.?
And Lucario was revealed at Brawls anniversary. Sakurai made that clear in his commentary.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I've said it before, and it bears repeating. Stop posting over and over about "wanting new leaks" or "being bored" or whatever. This thread is not a forum game in which you are fed "leaks" as if they were grapes from a platter, nor is it a secondary social thread. As with the "no Ridley/K. Rool, fake!" posts, I will start warning the people who continue doing this.

Before anyone comes in with some rehearsed one-liner about fun not being allowed, go to town once the actual leaks surface, but until then, there's a whole forum worth of other threads in which to have fun. Don't use this one as your personal receptacle.
This... let Sakurai leak the information. He is leaking information five days a week... and the difference between Sakurai's leaks and these "leaks" is that Sakurai's leaks are 100% real.

odie-itachi

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4356-0156-3436
Call me stubborn but I think the translator leak should revive, it only had wrong a date, plus he conffirmed Ashley and Waluigi as AT

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Call me stubborn but I think the translator leak should revive, it only had wrong a date, plus he conffirmed Ashley and Waluigi as AT
Waluigi being an Assist Trophy is not surprising... realistically speaking, it was too easy to predict that Waluigi would be an Assist Trophy AGAIN.

Johnny Wellens

Smash Apprentice
Hello all, I'm new here but a long time Smash fan. I contribute to a couple of different Smash Wikis and I've read through these forums quite a bit. I finally decided to open an account and start being a part of this community.

I wanted to throw a kink into the whole leak system. Sakurai knows that leaks exist and he personally detests information about his games leaking. He prefers to reveal the information in his own good time. So it's possible that some of these leaks are true but because Sakurai is Sakurai he could very likely be changing the order of release characters as he goes along. I wouldn't necessarily consider a leak that didn't make a character release as invalid, however I understand why they're taken off the list.

Also it seems like he saves Newcomer announcements for Nintendo Directs or events where he can show off said character's introduction video. So I don't anticipate a Newcomer character announcement until a big Nintendo Direct or E3. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Last edited:

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
But i don't think either of them is substantial- i think they were educated guesses that happened to be correct.

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
Is it true that Smash newcomers are starting to be released every other direct? Which means the next newcomer will be revealed in April?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Is it true that Smash newcomers are starting to be released every other direct? Which means the next newcomer will be revealed in April?
By the looks of it, it's more every direct.
But right now we've only had a pattern of two. If we get a third one in April. Then consider it a pattern.
Plus, if that's the case, it would coincide with E3 (January, February, March, April, May, June).
So consider that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom