• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

From that leak/rumor I've made a list according to the rumor so:
March: Yoshi or Wario
April: Ice Climbers (and maybe a newcomer from our theories of directs)
May: Meta knight
June: (probably veteran or newcomer)

these are guesses from here on:

July: Ganondorf or shiek
August: Game release and C.Falcon, Ness, Jigglypuff
September: Mr. Game & Watch

Wolf,Lucas,Mewtwo and Pokemon trainer don't have release dates so I cant really give prediction to them.
June will have more than one character you can count on that.

March will be Yoshi and Wario, if the past two months are any indication of two characters a month.
Thus April and May will have two characters as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shroob

Sup?
Any leak with Lucas is a happy leak to me. It's possible, but again, Gamefaqs, so I'm not putting TOO much credit into it.... Though I would love it. Don't get me wrong, I love R.O.B..... But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't against his inclusion deep down in my soul since he's not actually a video game character and more of a video game add-on.

Last edited:

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
April will have a newcomer and a veteran. Then E3 will come out with heavy hitters.

March will have two veterans. I hope we see Wario.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
The leak says

All characters except Snake and ROB are returning
Pokemon Trainer may have different mons
Mewtwo will return
Yoshi or Wario will be revealed next
Mr. Game and Watch will be revealed along with a G&W collection
A new version NES Remix (not sure if 2) will be when Ice Climbers return
Meta Knight will come when Triple Deluxe is launched worldwide
Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, Ness and Wolf will be revealed after launch.

No information about newcomers besides Mewtwo if you count him
Wait a second, isn't this the Veteran Leak Mk. II? This is nearly word for word the Veteran Leak. I should know since I was looking at the old one earlier.

Last edited:

Aggressive Sock

Smash Rookie
A couple things to consider...

When was the post made? Was NES Remix rumored or pretty well speculated prior to said post, making it an even safer bet to predict? Also, it was said that either an update to the first or NES R2 would be announced, that's a pretty safe bet in general.

Secondly, it's worth noting that most of the character reveal guesses are pretty safe assumptions, simply following the pattern that a character reveal coincides with a game release that stars them. Which is why Diddy was pretty obviously going to be the next veteran reveal. Not too much of a bold prediction at all.

Lastly, the idea that he can't name any new comers is the easiest way to not have to make any bold prediction, because newcomer guesses are usually the easiest way to come across as fake.

So, once again, I wouldn't give too much credit quite yet.

Motor Bug2005

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MotorBug2005
The leak says

All characters except Snake and ROB are returning
Pokemon Trainer may have different mons
Mewtwo will return
Yoshi or Wario will be revealed next
Mr. Game and Watch will be revealed along with a G&W collection
A new version NES Remix (not sure if 2) will be when Ice Climbers return
Meta Knight will come when Triple Deluxe is launched worldwide
Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, Ness and Wolf will be revealed after launch.

No information about newcomers besides Mewtwo if you count him
Actually, the way the post is worded at the beginning suggests that if this leak is legit, the Palutena leak is also genuine.

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
I'm the only one who thinks this game will came out after october ?
Anyway, that leak that talks only about veterans seems nice. Maybe because R.O.B is geting cutted and I want to believe in this, but... maybe ?
Just maybe ?Allow me to dream and I allow you to think the game is already coming (first semester).

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Klonoa, especially after the not too many Namco characters statement?
I doubt that's true, and I doubt Pac-Man and Klonoa can co-exist.
Oh and I just realized Ismar owns this thread. Hurray!

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
  • Ice Hockey
  • Wario’s Woods
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 2 (Lost Levels)
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Dr. Mario
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • Kid Icarus
  • Punch-Out
  • Metroid
  • NES Open Tournament Golf
That's whats coming in the nes remix

So the following characters is possible for this

Meta knight for Kirby's adventure (top 10 best nes games)

Wario for wario woods (the very last nes game ever made)

Ganondorf for zelda II (look at kirby adventure)

Dr mario for Dr mario (a chance for the dr mario costume for a rumor)

I'm not considering the mario games to many mario characters and we have enough mario characters)

If there's a special video or something on the same day as release the newcomers are possible

Ridley for metroid (the top 10 best nes games)

Palutena for kid Icarus (first kid Icarus game)

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Is that all the leak says?

Are you replying to me? If you were, then, no, this 4chan leak is almost the same as the one on gamefaqs, the one with 2 Final Smashes, but it's has been... for lack of a better word, "corrected". But it contradicts itself, so it must be fake.

And if you weren't replying to me, then sorry.
Yeah I was replying to ya. :p

Last edited:

Artiferox

Smash Cadet
NNID
Aethelberto
3DS FC
2234-7547-5200
Is that all the leak says?
Are you replying to me? If you were, then, no, this 4chan leak is almost the same as the one on gamefaqs, the one with 2 Final Smashes, but it's has been... for lack of a better word, "corrected". But it contradicts itself, so it must be fake.

And if you weren't replying to me, then sorry.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
"Just because you try hard doesn't mean you'll make it into battle" make your predictions true"
http://boards.4chan.org/v/res/233702031
Look who's back.
In simpler terms, this leak states:

Two AT's from Brawl have been made playable.
There is another Mario Newcomer, who will be unlockable.
No newcomers for Zelda - Tingle is an assist.
Ridley is playable. He was hard to design.
Palutena is an AT. She has a forcefield surrounding her that acts as a counter. When you hit her, she fires a beam at you.
Meta Knight and Wolf have been changed, and are very different.
There are no cut characters.
There are two Final Smashes for each character. A low percentage one and a high percentage one. Apparently we see evidence of this in Mega Man's trailer.
There will be costumes for certain characters.
There will be 5 Melee stages and 5 Brawl stages.
Stage Builder has a lot of new options such as texture.
There will be DLC for Stage Builder
Grima (FE:A) is an AT who works similar to Andross
Before E3 we'll get 2 veterans/newcomers per month.
Not much music has been composer for the game. The main theme is hidden in the E3 trailer.
We'll get two newcomers at E3
Hidden newcomers are to be revealed after launch.
We'll know the launch date within the next two months.

Last edited:

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
I saw this one and the Klonoa one on gamefaqs. This one seems to be more interesting.
Does any other leak mention the thing about characters having more than one Final Smash? Because it sounds too good to be true.
They also seem to mention something about user-made downloadable content being worked on for Stage Builder, but I'm not sure. Their english is BAD.
Is Gurima supposed to be Grima from FE:A? And who the heck is Andorf? Did they mean Ganondorf?
And a bunch of talk about an E3 trailer. I doubt the developers are working on an E3 trailer this early.
Andorf as in Andross. It sounds like the guy is either mimicking broken English from Japanese or actually is Japanese.
"Just because you try hard doesn't mean you'll make it into battle" make your predictions true"
http://boards.4chan.org/v/res/233702031
Look who's back.
Which leak came first? The gamefaqs one or this one? One says Palutena is playable and the other says she isn't.

Motor Bug2005

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MotorBug2005
Andorf as in Andross. It sounds like the guy is either mimicking broken English from Japanese or actually is Japanese.

Which leak came first? The gamefaqs one or this one? One says Palutena is playable and the other says she isn't.
The GameFAQs leak was posted first with the other one being posted just over 2 hours later.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Wow so a whole assist trophy dedicated to being Fox's down b. Thats exactly what Palutena should be...

Yea I'm calling poo on this thing.

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
The GameFAQs leak was posted first with the other one being posted just over 2 hours later.
Interesting. What reason does someone have to mock a leak or re-create it in an altered way though? Palutena as an AT is starting to become a trend with these leaks as well.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Interesting. What reason does someone have to mock a leak or re-create it in an altered way though? Palutena as an AT is starting to become a trend with these leaks as well.
Before the Palutena leak she wasn't considered being a character. Ever since the Palutena leak she has been considered a playable character in all leaks. Now that the ErenJager leak said she was an assist trophy leaks say she's an assist trophy. I guess people go with whats popular.

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
Before the Palutena leak she wasn't considered being a character. Ever since the Palutena leak she has been considered a playable character in all leaks. Now that the ErenJager leak said she was an assist trophy leaks say she's an assist trophy. I guess people go with whats popular.
It makes sense...Word must get around pretty fast, considering that leak was only posted and talked about on here and gamefaqs (i think).
It also says that evidence of two final smashes is in the MegaMan trailer. I think the guy might actually be Japanese but maybe he's having fun on various English forums?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Hmmm... you don't think the leak is fake but Palu is an assist trophy anyway do you?

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
In simpler terms, this leak states:

Two AT's from Brawl have been made playable.
There is another Mario Newcomer, who will be unlockable.
No newcomers for Zelda - Tingle is an assist.
Ridley is playable. He was hard to design.
Palutena is an AT. She has a forcefield surrounding her that acts as a counter. When you hit her, she fires a beam at you.
Meta Knight and Wolf have been changed, and are very different.
There are no cut characters.
There are two Final Smashes for each character. A low percentage one and a high percentage one. Apparently we see evidence of this in Mega Man's trailer.
There will be costumes for certain characters.
There will be 5 Melee stages and 5 Brawl stages.
Stage Builder has a lot of new options such as texture.
There will be DLC for Stage Builder
Grima (FE:A) is an AT who works similar to Andross
Before E3 we'll get 2 veterans/newcomers per month.
Not much music has been composer for the game. The main theme is hidden in the E3 trailer.
We'll get two newcomers at E3
Hidden newcomers are to be revealed after launch.
We'll know the launch date within the next two months.
the final smash part makes this leak unbelievable sadly.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Hmmm... you don't think the leak is fake but Palu is an assist trophy anyway do you?
Well I guess i'm pretty biased. But having her just reflect? thats really stupid. Did anyone use Gardevoir effectively in brawl? nah cause it was a dumb pokeball. Its no big deal if she's an assist trophy or playable. She's the only character that I want other than dixie. But thats besides the point. Palutena could be an assist trophy and I'd still say that this leak is fake. Broken english=real leak. Yea that doesn't make any sense. If a Japanese person makes a leak then they are going to do it in Japanese... Sorry if I sound angry. I'm not :grin:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
IsmaR, can you switch off the purple in the OP, at least in the collapse boxes? It's making it hard to read.

BindingBlade

Smash Lord
Can we please name this one the Neato Fabulous leak?
http://dis.4chan.org/read/games/1393638211/1-40
I know a few things about Super Smash Bros. 4 Wii U/3DS. For one thing, I know of two newcomers. Ray 01 makes an appearance as a playable fighter from Custom Robo. He was planned for a March reveal but was pushed back for the summer/fall release of Custom Robo 3DS. Yoshi, Wario, and Mr. Game & Watch are some fighters that will be revealed in the next 2-4 months. Yoshi is expected for Yoshi's New Island, Wario is expected for Mario Kart 8, and Mr. Game & Watch is expected for a random reveal. Dates subject to change. An assist trophy I know is Ridley. He eats people. The other newcomer besides Ray I know is Ghirahim. He has three costumes which are normal, Fire Sanctuary, and Final Form. He has a counter attack that ties in with his quickness in Skyward Sword. He grips the projectile/weapon and it goes after the sender. Neato. Fabulous.

DragonRob20

Smash Apprentice
Good news is sounds like the leaks lean more toward Ridley as a newcomer. Also this 2 AT became fighters leak is something to think about. Little Mac is obviously confirmed but that leaves another AT that got promoted....Jeff? Isaac? Saki? Dr.Wright? At lease its not Waluigi...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
IsmaR, can you switch off the purple in the OP, at least in the collapse boxes? It's making it hard to read.
Reworking the entire OP, but I keep getting errors since it's so big. For the time being I'll revert to default font color. Will post any updates.

BindingBlade

Smash Lord
Good news is sounds like the leaks lean more toward Ridley as a newcomer. Also this 2 AT became fighters leak is something to think about. Little Mac is obviously confirmed but that leaves another AT that got promoted....Jeff? Isaac? Saki? Dr.Wright? At lease its not Waluigi...
I can almost guarantee it will be one of these.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
the final smash part makes this leak unbelievable sadly.
For me it's the palutena as an assist, other then that it sounds good to me.

Edit: lol Smashoperatingbuddy123 said my exact point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom