• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicKirby

Smash Apprentice
We shouldn't be surprised about the lack of leaks really.

Nintendo's flagship title is a game starring plumbers.

I don't see the Mother Brain trophy hurting Ridley's chances.

swordbreaker

Smash Journeyman
Really cool assist! Now Sakurai is adding the cool ones! Can't wait for the game!

If Chaos deconfirms those two, who else could we really get at this point? The only other I could think of is Takamaru, LittleMac, Mii... Eh basically the betternet roster -_-

Last edited:

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
More legit trolling from Sakurai.

There is still hope for the original Brawl support master race, but I'll take a really awesome stage hazard as a compromise (no Spear Pillar lameness Sakurai pls)

swordbreaker

Smash Journeyman
More legit trolling from Sakurai.

There is still hope for the original Brawl support master race, but I'll take a really awesome stage hazard as a compromise (no Spear Pillar lameness Sakurai pls)
I wonder if Sakurai actually thinks he is trolling? Maybe he thinks the fans will enjoy Ridley jumping in and attacking in a stage. We would have more access to him than in Brawl.

Last edited:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I wonder if Sakurai actually thinks he is trolling? Maybe he thinks the fans will enjoy Ridley jumping in and attacking in a stage. We would have more access to him than in Brawl.
I doubt Sakurai thinks he's trolling, and I still see Ridley being playable this time. :p

Anyways, anyone, does Mother Brain effect any rumors, maybe?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So with the Mother Brain unveiled as an Assist Trophy, does that affect any of the rumored leaks?
I don't think any had Mother Brain as a Boss or MB as a playable.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Mother Brain huh? Whether he's actually aware of it or not, Sakurai is (sort of) trolling the Ridley supporters. again. :awesome:
Also, second day in a row with that Stage. :p And that stage shows up a LOT. Sakurai better be preparing for a playable Ridley reveal with all that.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
No, those are Words. ;p

And well, he kinda 'prepared' Rosalina's reveal with taht Galaxy stage, in a way, so Pyrosphere showing up so much MAY have something to it. MAY.
And I say again, this is Sakurai we're referring too.
"Predictabe" is not in his vocabulary.

Last edited:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
@ Smashoperatingbuddy123 Smashoperatingbuddy123
Not neccesarily (damn Word), when those leakers got that info, that may have been, but Lucario's reveal can easily have been made now because GameFreak decided to let Sakurai show Pokémon stuff. ^^ I don't Think there's a coincidence so much Pokémon stuff showed up now.

@ Substitution Substitution
I will assume they are together. Thus, more credability to those who say Ridley is here~

D

Deleted member

I will laugh so hard if its Cranky Kong. Every rumor will be put to rest.

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I would happily see Cranky playable. Especially Before Dixie. ^^ Yes, Dixie is a female, which we still need more of, but except the hair, she's almost identical to Diddy (not saying they would be clones, but they look a LOT like eachother). Cranky is more unique, and would be the first old guy/ape.

And remember.

Rosalina playable for the first time. Got into Smash!
Cranky playable for the first time... Smash? :3

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
Mother Brain huh? Whether he's actually aware of it or not, Sakurai is (sort of) trolling the Ridley supporters. again. :awesome:
So because he shows an assist trophy from someone in the same series as Ridley, that means he is trolling Ridley supporters.

10/10 logic please post more

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
So because he shows an assist trophy from someone in the same series as Ridley, that means he is trolling Ridley supporters.

10/10 logic please post more
Logic? You mean that thing used to make sense of the world? Yeah, I lost that not long after discovering the internet. :smirk:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Well here is another one from gamefaqs http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/68516183

Listen I don't have too much time, but I have some new info about the game. Please understand that I cannot tell you my name/position/company I work for/etc, without the risk of losing my job, but I can assure you that I do in fact work on the game.

- Mewtwo will NOT be playable, however he does make an appearance in the game itself.
- Diddy Kong will be revealed on February 13th to coincide with Tropical Freeze's release in Japan
- Ridley is not playable, but he is the Stage hazard on Pyrosphere that Sakurai hinted at.
- Kid Icarus has 2 new reps: Palutena and Magnus
- Legend of Zelda does have a 5th rep but they are being kept a secret for a while.
- Little Mac is Playable
- Mii is Playable
- Pacman will be revealed at E3 this year
- Only cuts are Sheik (or the Phantom seen in that Picture) and Snake (currently low priority)

... I hear somebody coming. I have to leave for now, but maybe in the future, I can return with more information. So long for now my friends.

.n_n.
All I see is a pile of manure

Gamefaq is not a good source of good leaks and it's physically impossible to believe it because of the part of mewtwo in but not playable

swordbreaker

Smash Journeyman
Was looking at some old topics (2008-ish) from forums when Sakurai said Ridley would be "impossible". WOW. Some of these Smash fans are babies. Calling Sakurai an idiot, wanting to throw the magazine (that the interview was in) on the ground and stomp on it. WTF is this? Some of those topics I read were like observing a dare care. LORD. I'm praying this doesn't happen again if he is deconfirmed in this game.

Last edited:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Was looking at some old topics (2008-ish) from forums when Sakurai said Ridley would be "impossible". WOW. Some of these Smash fans are babies. Calling Sakurai an idiot, wanting to throw the magazine (that the interview was in) on the ground and stomp on it. WTF is this? Some of those topics I read were like observing a dare care. LORD. I'm praying this doesn't happen again if he is deconfirmed in this game.
Wizard's first Rule there, lol.

Also, Sakurai has, however, said that they CAN make Ridley playable, but that it would be kinda hard and he would be slow (to which he asked, 'would that be ok?').

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wizard's first Rule there, lol.

Also, Sakurai has, however, said that they CAN make Ridley playable, but that it would be kinda hard and he would be slow (to which he asked, 'would that be ok?').
No would care if he is slow they just want to play as a freaking giant purple space dragon. As do i, so i hope we get him this month.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
You guys read WAY too much into small things. He's not trolling, he's just releasing pics of stuff that he thinks is cool lol.

Rasumii

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rasumii
Was this brought here by any chance?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/68518730

I have a huge leak regarding this game, which I made this new account to specifically share with you. I got this info from a close friend who knows several people working on the game.

There are several unrevealed items and stages. From New Super Mario Bros. 2, there is a new Golden Mushroom item that turns the receiver gold. Love-love stick, Monado, Ice Flower, and Proto Sheild are in as well.

There are a couple of new stages, including Another Dimension, Chaos Theatre, Popples Islands, Lightning (F-Zero), Planet Wisp, NES Pinball, and Murasame Castle.

All veterans return except for Snake.

Sheik, Zero Suit Samus, and Pokemon Trainer return.

Many unrevealed assist trophies and Pokeball summons exist. These include Dixie Kong, Dillon, T-Rex (Fossil Fighters), Wrestler (Rhythm Heaven), Quick Man, Eggplant Wizard, Yveltal, Chesnaught, Floette, Doublade, Genesect, Reshiram, and Zekrom.

The entire list of remaining NEWCOMERS is:
Lucina
Takamaru
Little Mac
King K. Rool
Palutena
Pac-Man
Galacta Knight
Hyrule Godesses (switch-out trio of Din, Nayru, and Farore.)

The only copy-pasted newcomers are Lucina (Marth), Takamaru (faster Ike), and Little Mac (Captain Falcon).

Mii Mode is a new battle mode. It is a special mode where you set your Mii up with other fighter's attacks. However, no other characters can be fought in this mode, and the Mii can not be used outside of this mode.

Now I'm going to leave this info here, but I can't answer any questions. I know you will call me a troll, or say this info is fake. But I guarantee you will see how true it is when more info is officially revealed.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

I have a huge leak regarding this game, which I made this new account to specifically share with you. I got this info from a close friend who knows several people working on the game.

There are several unrevealed items and stages. From New Super Mario Bros. 2, there is a new Golden Mushroom item that turns the receiver gold. Love-love stick, Monado, Ice Flower, and Proto Sheild are in as well.

There are a couple of new stages, including Another Dimension, Chaos Theatre, Popples Islands, Lightning (F-Zero), Planet Wisp, NES Pinball, and Murasame Castle.

Many unrevealed assist trophies and Pokeball summons exist. These include Dixie Kong, Dillon, T-Rex (Fossil Fighters), Wrestler (Rhythm Heaven), Quick Man, Eggplant Wizard, Yveltal, Chesnaught, Floette, Doublade, Genesect, Reshiram, and Zekrom.

Lucina
Takamaru
Little Mac
King K. Rool
Palutena
Pac-Man
Galacta Knight

The only copy-pasted newcomers are Lucina (Marth), Takamaru (faster Ike), and Little Mac (Captain Falcon).

Mii Mode is a new battle mode. It is a special mode where you set your Mii up with other fighter's attacks. However, no other characters can be fought in this mode, and the Mii can not be used outside of this mode.

Now I'm going to leave this info here, but I can't answer any questions. I know you will call me a troll, or say this info is fake. But I guarantee you will see how true it is when more info is officially revealed.
No Ridley
totez fake bruh

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904

Lucina
Takamaru
Little Mac
King K. Rool
Palutena
Pac-Man
Galacta Knight

I call bullhonkey at Galacta Knight, especially him getting a unique moveset and Little Mac being a Captain Falcon clone.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Galacta Knight and Hyrule Goddesses really did it for me.
Like Mac as a Falcon clone and Takamaru as an Ike clone didn't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom