• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

andimidna

Smash Master
I was going to include Ghirahim in my rant, but I didn't want any of my credibility attenuated. :troll:

Seriously though, nobody even wants another Legend of Zelda villain, it is all about clone characters, Tingle, or bust. Ghirahim and Vaati are great choices that are often over-looked.
Ghirahim is really only overlooked here on Smashboards. The only place I've seen it anyways. When I'm bored enough to scroll through Miiverse posts and Youtube comments on an SSB video, I see more Ghirahim than anybody else from Zelda.
Haha, I know which two girls you're saying would be clones, I kind of agree.
Tingle, or bust? Why? I'd accept Tingle if he was counted as a Tingle character, I just don't see the appeal of him taking the 5th Zelda slot.

BindingBlade

Smash Lord
Oh cool, a possible ChaosZero leak confirmation?
Also, link to what the roster was? IIRC it was a REALLY disappointing one.
Nevermind, it was just a K Rool and Ridley being destroyed along with the hopes and dreams of half the player-base.
Wait, what was the leak?

UltimateWario

Smash Master
I also love how the only reason that anyone is giving this "leak" the time of day is because they said they were some guy.

Hey guys, I'm actually Morgan Freeman.

Do you see how easy that is?

But seriously I am Morgan Freeman and I'm in Smash 4.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I also love how the only reason that anyone is giving this "leak" the time of day is because they said they were some guy.

Exactly! I'm pretty sure we don't even know the original guy knew anything!

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123

This is too true. I can claim to be Sakurai himself, (Not that anyone would believe it) but its really easy to create a fake claim on the internet

GreenReaperGod

Smash Lord
Just out of curiosity, who owns ssb4dojo.tumblr.com ? They seem to reference Smashboards (specifically this thread) a lot.

Espio264

Smash Ace
I was praying they would cut falco already
Protect your front porch good sir. Just know that the first moment you think it is safe to lower your defenses, the flaming bag of poo will be delivered. And all of the Falco supporters are going to Taco Bell for pregame.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Leaked info:
-Sami, Issac, Knuckles, Lyn and... Skull Kid as newcomers
-More alternate costumes such as SNES Captain Falcon
Saved.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hi everyone. As you may know, I write the Week in Review every week. I cover mostly the pic of the day but occasionally cover big leaks or interviews that's happened throughout the week. However, I'm continuously expanding the WiR to cover other areas. I just recently adding user interviews and character analysis.

Seeing as how a large number of leaks or rumors come into this thread, I'd like to address this in the WiR. Writing it is a daunting task and one that I sometimes find myself falling behind in. Yet, I want to give my best to this community.

Therefore, I'd like to to expand the WiR to feature a Leak Spotlight. It would exist to shed some light on the leaks and rumors that pop up as well as provide a clear comparison between a good leak and a bad leak.

So if anyone is interested, I need some help compiling a list of notable leaks and rumors that have have risen throughout a given week. I'm willing to write about the leaks but I need some help shifting through the information (N3ON's OP is very helpful). If you'd like to write about a leak, feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Someone else.
Pac-Man and Mii don't necessarily scream "hype".
Sure... and Villager and Wii Fit Trainer didn't scream "hype" and yet they got more attention than Mega Man did on the Internet.

You never know with Sakurai... he could make Pac-Man and Mii work...

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Just out of curiosity, who owns ssb4dojo.tumblr.com ? They seem to reference Smashboards (specifically this thread) a lot.
Hey there. I don't run SSB4.Tumblr.com but I'm friends with the guy and am responsible for pointing him towards this board. I know he browses this thread and I keep him up to date on the latest that hasn't been debunked right away.

PS. If you want to talk directly to him, he's SSB4Dojo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom