• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Me, being the pessimist I am, agree with the 'chaoszero' leak. Heck, I'll also say Mac's chances are zilch with the boxing ring stage being what it is. I have no idea who the newcomers will be, but hey.

Morbi

Scavenger
Me, being the pessimist I am, agree with the 'chaoszero' leak. Heck, I'll also say Mac's chances are zilch with the boxing ring stage being what it is. I have no idea who the newcomers will be, but hey.
I am an optimist, and I don't really think that we will get both Ridley and K. Rool!

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Hate to say it, guys, but I am, in fact, ChaosZero.

My sources tell me that Sakurai is dropping every character for Ridley. All previously-included characters will be stage hazards on Pyrosphere.

Because I said I am ChaosZero, everything I say is true.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Hate to say it, guys, but I am, in fact, ChaosZero.

My sources tell me that Sakurai is dropping every character for Ridley. All previously-included characters will be stage hazards on Pyrosphere.

Because I said I am ChaosZero, everything I say is true.
Pic of the day. When every other playable character is a stage hazard on Pyrosphere, Alfonzo enters the fight.

Alfonzo: "Leave it to me!"

GreenReaperGod

Smash Lord
Ignore this I suppose.
Gee, it sure is BORING around here...
Just noticed this, but doesn't the sound guy say that he has no chance of losing anything by leaking the info, yet he states that he recently retired and he worked in the sound department. I'm pretty sure Nintendo wouldn't have a hard time tracking this guy down...

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Why is everyone talking about if ChaosZero is true or not when he/she hasn't even said anything yet?
I think I'm just wondering if we should even be excited or not. If this is just a guy pretending to be ChaosZero, then there's no reason to be excited. If it possibly is, then it explains itself. I personally think there's alot of ChaosZero's in the house because everyone knows how legendary he is and therefore pretends to be him.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Pic of the day. When every other playable character is a stage hazard on Pyrosphere, Alfonzo enters the fight.

Alfonzo: "Leave it to me!"
SSB4 Metagame Discussion Section
-Alfonzo Discussion
"Having trouble with Ridley match-up"
"Leave it to me! - Alfonzo General Discussion"
-Ridley Discussion
"Working on difficult Alfonzo match-up"
"This Thread is Too Big - Ridley General Discussion"

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Just noticed this, but doesn't the sound guy say that he has no chance of losing anything by leaking the info, yet he states that he recently retired and he worked in the sound department. I'm pretty sure Nintendo wouldn't have a hard time tracking this guy down...
And do what, fire him? :laugh:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
I think my problem with the whole sound guy leak is that it's all very... well... run of the mill. It seems like every "leaker" goes out of their way to tell us HOW they have come to know this stuff, as a means of justifying their legitimacy. I however don't think any real employee/ex-employee would paint a red target on the back of their head like that without fear of a cease and desist order. Plus, as was stated before, the title of "sound department guy who somehow miraculously ran into a Mother Lode of money and is now retired"... pretty easy for the big guys to pinpoint and issue a cease and desist letter.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
I think my problem with the whole sound guy leak is that it's all very... well... run of the mill. It seems like every "leaker" goes out of their way to tell us HOW they have come to know this stuff, as a means of justifying their legitimacy. I however don't think any real employee/ex-employee would paint a red target on the back of their head like that without fear of a cease and desist order. Plus, as was stated before, the title of "sound department guy who somehow miraculously ran into a Mother Lode of money and is now retired"... pretty easy for the big guys to pinpoint and issue a cease and desist letter.
Not to mention the sound guy leaked just about everything BUT music :urg:
I really wish people wouldn't just make leaks for attention, it's distracting and pointless.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Excuse me whilst I go vomit.
You are excused.

That's my problem with every leak. "Hi, I used to work for Nintendo/Namco/Sora as a tester/sound guy/co-director/repairman and I have some information to share."

GreenReaperGod

Smash Lord
IMPOSSIBLE! SUING IS WHAT MAKES YOU AMERICAN!
Without suing I wouldn't know that McDonalds coffee is hot

There was a lady who spilled McDonalds coffee on herself and sued McDonald's, so they had to put "WARNING: COFFEE IS HOT" on all thier cups

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Hopefully not. Cutting is really serious and, while some characters like Samus may have emotional troubles that they deal with, we encourage them to talk about it rather than engage in self-abuse. Self-abuse is never the answer.
I would have made a LGBT joke but that would be distasteful.

You are correct. Still, no leak CAN be trusted
I don't even know why I come here. I don't pay much attention to non-picture leaks.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
Hey, remember the Palutena leak? Remember how we had spent days trying to prove/disprove it? Those were good times...

At the very least it's still alive, only we've analyzed it to death (wait is that an oxymoron?) and don't really have much more to talk about.

Midge

Smash Apprentice
Getting kinda anxious about the chaoszero thing. Not that I'm looking for a full roster leak, just wanna know whether or not this guy is the real deal.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Hey, remember the Palutena leak? Remember how we had spent days trying to prove/disprove it? Those were good times...

At the very least it's still alive, only we've analyzed it to death (wait is that an oxymoron?) and don't really have much more to talk about.
This is the only thing can find.

screen-10zelds.jpg

They have very similar backdrops. Other than that, nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom