• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Hey, remember the Palutena leak? Remember how we had spent days trying to prove/disprove it? Those were good times...

At the very least it's still alive, only we've analyzed it to death (wait is that an oxymoron?) and don't really have much more to talk about.
Exactly, its still very alive, but we have said all that we can.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Getting kinda anxious about the chaoszero thing. Not that I'm looking for a full roster leak, just wanna know whether or not this guy is the real deal.
Midge, calm down. We're not getting any new information, only if that really was him saying that stuff. If not, we can continue to have hope for Ridley and/or K.Rool.

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
Back on pages around 230-238 I lead a discussion on how we pretty much solved that it was legit.

Palutena, that is.

DarkGundam

Smash Apprentice
Out of curiosity, if King K. Rool and Ridley are not playable, will any of you guys not be picking up Smash 4?

Or at least until its used :joyful:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Offscreen shots, then. The background looks lighter too.
I don't think that's it ether. You would've noticed at least some shade from her.
She just feels too light.
Even in pictures like this:

Of which is out in complete daylight still has some shade on Rosalina. But Palutena doesn't seem to have any.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Anyone whos say that they wont purchase SSB4 because of a certain character being/ not being in it can go shove stuffing up their turkey hole.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
http://boards.4chan.org/v/res/230279764

Project M leaked info, click it before its gone!
Majorly sounds cool! I was hoping for the first two, third one makes no sense because I thought they weren't going for more Third-Parties???
Fourth one is neat and the last one is pure fan service but meh.
Would swap out the third one for something retro, because retro stuff is awesome!!
Man, Ariand absolutely destroys leaks sometimes.

That's because I'm the best when it comes to analytical science. When it comes to the image leaks, might as well call me instead of your regular ol' plumber.

Sonicthesneak

Smash Ace
That's just great.
I agree. That is genius.

And while Ridley and K.Rool aren't dealbreakers for me. (Sonic not returning was. Mewtwo is borderline. Sorry, guess I'm a horrible person. :( ) I think they would have been GREAT additions to Smash. They hit a chord that isn't being hit in Smash 4 right now. That's the best way for me to express it.

Smash 4 is singing a tune that is just so foreign to me. Even more then Brawl and despite the hate Brawl gets for being casual... I didn't get that feeling from Brawl. But Smash 4 does feel super casual to me. Though I am well aware that this symphony is far from hitting it's crescendo.

DarkGundam

Smash Apprentice
I agree. That is genius.

And while Ridley and K.Rool aren't dealbreakers for me. (Sonic not returning was. Mewtwo is borderline. Sorry, guess I'm a horrible person. :( ) I think they would have been GREAT additions to Smash. They hit a chord that isn't being hit in Smash 4 right now. That's the best way for me to express it.

Smash 4 is singing a tune that is just so foreign to me. Even more then Brawl and despite the hate Brawl gets for being casual... I didn't get that feeling from Brawl. But Smash 4 does feel super casual to me. Though I am well aware that this symphony is far from hitting it's crescendo.
I very much like your music metaphors.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I agree. That is genius.

STOP SAYING FANCY THINGS.

But yeah, I see where you're coming from. Brawl had that realistic artstyle, after all.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Majorly sounds cool! I was hoping for the first two, third one makes no sense because I thought they weren't going for more Third-Parties???
Fourth one is neat and the last one is pure fan service but meh.
Would swap out the third one for something retro, because retro stuff is awesome!!

That's because I'm the best when it comes to analytical science. When it comes to the image leaks, might as well call me instead of your regular ol' plumber.
And I'm the best in futilely trying to disprove your points.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I should probably point out that the leaker could've moved the pieces in the background around, seeing as the placement is eerily similar.
Also, now that I think about it. Palutena kinda sticks out like a sore thumb. I mean, look at Mario, then Palutena. They're both look completely different.
Don't tell me "different art style", I mean. Look at these:

And then any one of the two "leaked" pics.
Sakurai has a style going on that makes them all similar. Palutena, on the other hand doesn't have this.

DarkGundam

Smash Apprentice
I don't think that's it ether. You would've noticed at least some shade from her.
She just feels too light.
Even in pictures like this:

Of which is out in complete daylight still has some shade on Rosalina. But Palutena doesn't seem to have any.
Rosalina's initiating 3rd impact.

But seriously it could be that Palutena's model isn't finished, thus explaining the lack of light.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Also, now that I think about it. Palutena kinda sticks out like a sore thumb. I mean, look at Mario, then Palutena. They're both look completely different.
Don't tell me "different art style", I mean. Look at these:

And then any one of the two "leaked" pics.
Sakurai has a style going on that makes them all similar. Palutena, on the other hand doesn't have this.
I agree to an extent, but these are high-res pictures versus off-screen camera phone snapshots. Still, she's not shiny enough!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Rosalina's initiating 3rd impact.

But seriously it could be that Palutena's model isn't finished, thus explaining the lack of light.
Still, there would be at least some touching up. This late in development and she still isn't detailed just sounds strange don't you think?
I agree to an extent, but these are high-res pictures versus off-screen camera phone snapshots. Still, she's not shiny enough!
But like I've said. You should at least be able to see some shade. And it's not like this is a poor quality phone pic.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Still, there would be at least some touching up. This late in development and she still isn't detailed just sounds strange don't you think?
Has development been in for a year or 2? I forget. Still, we have the release date as "2014" It could be late in 2014, so time doesnt seem to be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom