• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
I have all the info in that deleted post about P:M, so send me a message if you want a copy. That's all I'll say here, because this is about Smash 4.

And on topic, I support both Ridley and K. Rool, so here's hoping CZ is wrong!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Anyway someone's already posted another thread and supposedly Skull Kid and Isaac are also on the list. If that's the case I just had a fangasm.
We're actually discussing this on the social thread.
But here's what I ask before I go.
Didn't they say they wouldn't? So they would be on Nintendo's good side?

D

Deleted member

Talking about the supposed leaker of Brawl's roster, and apparently there was a fake Falco leak.
Bah, old news.

I thought it was widely agreed upon that there was 0 proof that it was from ChaosZero

And that the Falco leak was fake.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
There are ongoing discussions with a guy identified as ChaosZero about whether or not he was behind that leak.
By the way, any idea when we can expect an answer?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I just meant at that time. The argument wasn't going anywhere. Besides, I was dogging on a character you like on his official week.
I don't hold grudges. We're good man
Well, I do. Over little things, even. I assumed you were alot more damnable than you probably are...So, forgive me.

So now we need leaks to feed the hunger of people. :laugh:
Honestly, I'm craving picture leaks. Good visual fakes are really stimulating for me.

DangerDamage

Smash Journeyman
Oh cool, a possible ChaosZero leak confirmation?

Also, link to what the roster was? IIRC it was a REALLY disappointing one.

Nevermind, it was just a K Rool and Ridley being destroyed along with the hopes and dreams of half the player-base.

Rasumii

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rasumii
I've decided to just take every leak I see with a grain of salt, which I guess I should've been doing in the first place.

peachy!

super princess
And what do you think a patch is? Content? Maybe downloadable content? Maybe... DLC?

And to add to that often times DLC is actually already on the disk. Initially I didn't even want to open that can of worms but here we are. Basically these days a lot of games say they have downloadable content to purchase, but in actuality it's a key to unlock content rather than actually download content. You will notice this if a game says that the DLC content only takes up a few KB's of space. When that happens it means the content was already on the disk and you're just purchasing the ability to use said content. I wouldn't be surprised if PS All stars already had the characters on the disk. It would make sense if you could go online and play against anyone immediately without downloading anything.

Edit: After doing some research maybe the initial poster was wrong. It seems a few characters for PS ALL STARS were free if you downloaded them within the first two weeks of their release. Maybe that's why he thought they were free to play as even though he never purchased them.
I am afraid I didn't explain myself clearly. Sorry about that!

When the first DLC pack was available, a patch was released. The patch was obligatory, of course, so the new characters would be available when you played online matches, but you couldn’t use them outside that mode unless you downloaded them.

That’s what I think could be done for Smash. DLC characters are released, along with a patch for the game. The patch must be installed in order for you to access the game, and through this patch, the newest DLC characters become available for you in online matches.

The Nerd

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone done an analysis on what is most likely to be true based on the set of leaks we have, assuming one is legitimate? There are a few trends in them (all of them quite safely say Diddy is back, but I don't really know if that should count. )

D

Deleted member

Has anyone done an analysis on what is most likely to be true based on the set of leaks we have, assuming one is legitimate? There are a few trends in them (all of them quite safely say Diddy is back, but I don't really know if that should count. )
All the ones that say Ridley is playable are false true.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
I think I asked that earlier with the top seen characters in these lists. I do hope we get a lot of newcomers, but Sakurai didn't seem so positive when he talked about it, I hope he's just understating things.

GreenReaperGod

Smash Lord
I've tried doing that, but it takes a lot longer than you would think

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
There is no chaosZero leak, for those getting a little too excited. There are people who may or may not be talking with the real chaoszero, asking if he had anything to do with any of the leaks that we've seen. He has not said anything about leaking, and I don't see why he would leak and not implicate himself.

D

Deleted member

Tell me that falco one is not real... I was praying they would cut falco already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom