• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm actually furious there aren't many leaks out there talking about the Poke Ball Pokemon.

Also Sakurai, why have you only shown Xerneas? I know you're reading this!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Alright, you know what, this is what I get for not beating Pokémon X and Y yet.
Good luck with that.
Personally though, I kinda felt the Elite Four was underwhelming. I don't remember one point where I had significant trouble (mind you my Pokemon we're around 50).

D

Deleted member

Good luck with that.
Personally though, I kinda felt the Elite Four was underwhelming. I don't remember one point where I had significant trouble (mind you my Pokemon we're around 50).
Most underwhelming and disappointing Pokemon game in years.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I'm just curious, why is it that people think that Impa is replacing Shaq? As far as I know, Impa is nowhere near as popular.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I'm just curious, why is it that people think that Impa is replacing Shaq? As far as I know, Impa is nowhere near as popular.
Yeah, I mean, Shaq is one of the most popular basketball players out there.
Not to mention that Shaq Fu makes him important with Nintendo.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I beat them with ease, and half of my party was under 35.
That's the strange part. I remember looking up their levels and though "wow, this could be rough".
Turns out, not even the champion gave me any trouble. Which concludes my statement that Cynthia is still the most difficult champion out there...

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Most underwhelming and disappointing Pokemon game in years.
No Dark type gym, no new elite four types, among some other stuff. (was hoping for grass and electric type members)

The game isn't that bad, though. Amazing music, nice graphics, full 3D Pokemon battling. I'd say it's decent. Not the best, but decent.

Also, Stittttttccch! =3

-----

Morbi

Scavenger
I don't necessarily think that Sheik will be replaced, but the general consensus is that Impa is the more prevalent, prominent, and iconic character pertinent to the Legend of Zelda lore. I personally find that she is the more ideal choice, but I prefer Sheik. As for popularity, I am not entirely sure. Impa has more source material to reference, so naturally she is going to be slightly more popular, but at the same time, Sheik has the necessary exposure in Smash and OoT. I honestly thought that they were about equivalent in terms of sheer popularity.

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake

---
Anyway many, myself included hope for the change so new potential could be brought to the series with Impa while still keeping the majority of that moveset in tact. Sheik has hit a brick wall, and at this point cant bring anything new. Its not that huge of a change, and believe me if it was impa that was in melee back when shed have as much popularity as sheik does now.

D

Deleted member

No Dark type gym, no new elite four types, among some other stuff. (was hoping for grass and electric type members)

The game isn't that bad, though. Amazing music, nice graphics, full 3D Pokemon battling. I'd say it's decent. Not the best, but decent.

Also, Stittttttccch! =3

-----
I was fine with the main game, but then I beat the game and that's when it all went downhill. All my Pokemon were level 60+ for the first time facing against the E4, and then you beat them with ease, and you think "well at least they will be a higher level when I fight them next, and there should be a decent amount of stuff to do after I'm done with the E4, I mean there always is" NOPE, nothing. Such a disappointment in that regard for me.

Back on topic, how about that slow down of leaks because its not the weekend anymore, and everyone is at school/work now, so they can't make fake and offending leaks?

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
The Falco is just a well done fake. If you're asking someone who uses photoshop, i'd say theycould have taken a custom picture of Falco from Brawl, uploaded is, used photoshop to cut out the desired portrait and add in a few little details.

It's not too time consuming, maybe 2 hours of work.

Diddy is a good fake, nice use of cutting the new models arms and legs to make it look furry.

Morbi

Scavenger
Jigglypuff should have gotten Peach's Final Smash to an extent, it would have been cool to implement her sing with her Final Smash. I don't know much about Peach and whether or not that has some correlation with something she actually does in game, but it seemed so generic.

D

Deleted member

Jigglypuff should have gotten Peach's Final Smash to an extent, it would have been cool to implement her sing with her Final Smash. I don't know much about Peach and whether or not that has some correlation with something she actually does in game, but it seemed so generic.
Peach's should be a barrage of Turnips.

deebeethedeity

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1306-6746-5618
No dark gym. Only around 72 new pokemon. Idc about quality. I want quantity. Trainers werent hard to beat. The story wasnt spectacular.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Yeah, I could sweep them with a level 70 Mewtwo (EV trained and Modest, of course).
Speaking of which, one thing I did love was the Super Training.
Not only is it a good way to introduce EV training (you know, something that they "forgot" until know). It's also IMO less repetitive than the original way...
So I'll give it that.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
You guys love being off-topic, don't you?
Sigh.

Anyway, I'm surprised someone already made a roster maker icon of that fake(?) Falco pic.

Looks cool, to be honest.

It still looks too much like his Brawl model to me. :p
Fox is based off his Star Fox Command design, like in Brawl, so I assume Falco would be the same.

-----

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
You guys love being off-topic, don't you?
I was simply talking about that leak earlier and how the design of Falco, my apologies if I was... :eek:

Sigh.

Fox is based off his Star Fox Command design, like in Brawl, so I assume Falco would be the same.

-----
I saw it as a mashup of designs, but it does take a lot from Command.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom