• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

insomniac19

Smash Journeyman
Well of all the leaks we've seen thus far, this Falco one is the one I completely believe. (*cough Mostly because I want it to be real and he looks like a total bad*** *cough, but it does certainly look legit and the style parallels the other characters)

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Well it's another safe supposed leak anyway, Falco is not hard to believe at all, but they also seem to be on his page yet only want to show us his face and not his full body art? Seems like the right amount of not too much, while showing enough to possibly make people believe.

D

Deleted member

The picture just doesn't look very good. It looks like an upres'd Brawl model, while all the other character art looks well above Smash 4 even, as someone from GAF pointed out.

I don't believe that Falco leak.

Ruthy

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry guys! I'm gonna make my own amazing rumour thats 100% true!

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Agreed. And can we get a new rumor in here plz.
Oh gosh no!!!! please NO!!! what your asking for is ridiculous!! Anyone could get anything from anywhere. You don't want rumors or leaks frequently!!! it is severely annoying!! lets just add 50 rumors and leaks that have goku and geno from a guy that says that he was bunk buddies with Sakurai in highschool. yea thats exactly what we need... more of those...

D

Deleted member

Oh gosh no!!!! please NO!!! what your asking for is ridiculous!! Anyone could get anything from anywhere. You don't want rumors or leaks frequently!!! it is severely annoying!! lets just add 50 rumors and leaks that have goku and geno from a guy that says that he was bunk buddies with Sakurai in highschool. yea thats exactly what we need... more of those...
I agree, we do need more of those. They're fun to read through.

GOKU & NARUTO 4 SMASH

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
But why say Mega Man of all characters, like why not say characters that were actually in Brawl? Why go out of the way and mention characters that had never been in a Smash game before...its just odd.

I'm probably thinking WAY to hard about this.
People have been saying Megaman would be in it for a LONG time. I remember people telling me he was going to be in Melee, and then in Brawl, so it's not surprising that someone jokingly implied he'd be in a new one if they made one. (Which we all knew they would)

:)

D

Deleted member

Fanfics are the only proper leaks. You can't hide from the truth, for it will only find you.

How else would we get such classic characters like Spike from Cowboy Bebop, Simba from The Lion King and Halo from Halo?

Dott

Smash Ace
Maybe Level-5 asked Sakurai for Layton to be in Smash Brothers, but in that time it was too late for the development team, like happened to Snake with Melee, and they put him in Brawl. Layton is a very successful franchise, back in 2009 Prof. Layton series was just starting, now is one of the most successful games to the DS/3DS. So now Layton have more chance to be in the game.

I don't know, i just want to see Layton in Smash Bros.

Every time I read any of those "Smash bros developer fanfic leaks"
IN 3D!!!

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Layton in Smash Bros for win. But Ive said this before and I stand my ground,I think other 3rd Parties have a better chance....

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
The main obstacle is obviously Pac-Man and Snake, but if Layton can manage to outprioritize them.
Lol, after some decent research, I think youre right. Theres not much 3rd party to fight against Layton. Snake seems reasonable, and Pacman seems like a strech, but its possible

Ruthy

Smash Apprentice
Alrighty guys, I completed my leak and I'm about to post it to 4chan.

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero

Hello, /V/. I'm working on Super Smash Brothers for Wii U and 3DS as an intern for the marketing department. I know plenty of details and thought Ill share some information with you guys. Most of the stuff I'm listing here I have seen in action.

-Three Newcomers include Isaac, Bandana Dee and King K. Rool
-Dedede's Side B has been replaced by missiles that come out of Dedede's Hammer. This comes from his attack in Super Star Ultra and is to accommodate Bandana Dee's playable appearance
-Falco and Lucas have been cut from the roster.
-Wolf has replaced Falco and comes with a new Final Smash that involves his space ship
-Returning characters include ROB, Ness, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, Ike, Zero Suit Samus, Wario, Diddy Kong, Game and Watch, Yoshi and Ice Climbers.
-Ganondorf has returned and is revamped with a new moveset that has him wielding dual swords
-Some characters get an alternate skin. Wii Fit Trainer gets the male variant, Mario gets Dr. Mario, Zelda gets Hilda from A Link Between Worlds, ect
-Some moves have been altered to accommodate the costumes. Dr. Mario gets pills as a replacement for fireballs and Hilda's attacks now have a dark element to them, ect.
-Ridley is not playable and appears as a stage hazard in the Pyrosphere, similar to the Yellow Devil in Megaman's stage
-Shulk appears but is only an assist trophy
You know that they can just copy and paste the text and trace it back to here, right?

----

D

Deleted member

-Ridley is not playable and appears as a stage hazard in the Pyrosphere, similar to the Yellow Devil in Megaman's
We can't be friends.

Ruthy

Smash Apprentice
Its not like this one is any more valid than the rest of the leaks.

edit: Ill take it off anyway just to be safe

D

Deleted member

Its not like this one is any more valid than the rest of the leaks.

edit: Ill take it off anyway just to be safe
Doesn't matter, we can't see each other anymore.
You're going to have to move back with your mom. We're through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom