• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
I think the point your missing is that the Falco art from the leak is barely different from his Brawl model, much like Wii U Fox is barely different from his Brawl Fox. The implication being that similarities don't mean it's fake. It could possibly be real. But yeah ... continue to be a smart aleck .. or whatever.
It's just people don't have to keep pointing that out. I know what they meant but it's already been pointed out multiple times.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Oh... Metroid Dread IS Metroid Other M.

Why?

Samus dreaded when she saw Ridley.

:troll:
Shush you. Also, it's been confirmed that Metroid Dread was a Project at a time, but it's still unknown if it lives on, or was cancelled ages ago. Oh how I want a Super Metroid-y Metroid (and a Retro made FPA Metroid!). I simply want Metroid.

Anyways, any very recent text rumors that may be interesting?

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I don't like Melee Fox's voice.
It's too Japanese for Fox, he's very American imo, along with the rest of the Star Fox crew.
As for the Falco leak, I still don't believe it, although there is nothing going against it. Personally I prefer the air I think that Falco's art is a little too bright when compared to the other characters.

relisthain

Smash Apprentice
On Bayonetta, if Bayonetta 2 comes out before ssb4 And her redesign makes her more "family friendly" I could see her being more likely than previously anticipated.

Doc Croca

Smash Rookie
True. But Snake doesn't show cleavage.

On a more serious note, they went through a few slight changes to Snakes aesthetics to make him work. Despite being the most "realistic" character on the roster he still feels cartoony enough to be in the roster. The same could be easily done to Bayonetta to adapt her to fit in.
Personally, i think Bayonetta is cartoony enough to fit in SSB. I mean, she is totally over the top and cannot to me be taken seriously, she is more like a parody of sultry/sexy characters than a straight example (but it's a love it or haite it situation, personnaly i think she is totally badass and a fun character, but she is a polar izing character, so meh. And she does a lot of crazy stuff

I dont personnaly want her, though

Rasumii

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rasumii
Shush you. Also, it's been confirmed that Metroid Dread was a Project at a time, but it's still unknown if it lives on, or was cancelled ages ago. Oh how I want a Super Metroid-y Metroid (and a Retro made FPA Metroid!). I simply want Metroid.

Anyways, any very recent text rumors that may be interesting?
The only one I found was this one: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/68487949

It has a decent amount of my most wanted newcomers, so I'd be pretty happy if this was real but of course there are some flaws. (If someone posted this already I am sorry)

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I really want someone to outright disprove the falco. The fact that we couldn't tear it to shreds in seconds says something. Someone try and find that model (because I can't).

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I think that the Falco art looks like a drawing, more so than the other characters.
I can't disprove it though, it looks pretty good to me.

Dott

Smash Ace

MasterofMonster

Smash Master

Spire

III
BRoomer
The Falco image could simply be shopped. It doesn't come from two varied angles in-game like Palutena did. It's just one image that highly resembles his Brawl appearance, with some tweaks. Also, I'm loving that new rumor with Impa AND Tingle, but there's no reason to believe it. I'd be 100% okay with every character that rumor purports, but whatever, it's just another rumor.

D

Deleted member

Something that was pointed out on GAF, regarding Falco.
Yeah, this is on my mind too. The renders on the main site are not only much higher quality (even with complex fur shading and everything), but a lot of them have subtly unique poses. Compare this with that Falco shot that already has near identical matches to a in-game Brawl shot.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I thought Brawl had it...
Melee had the option to change language, but Brawl was limited to what choices the Wii itself is limited to. I'm not sure if the NTSC Wii can change to Japanese, but I know that we PAL users are limited to English, German, French, Italian and Spanish.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I'm starting to think about that Sound Guy leak.
If Mr. Game and Watch is confirmed after Diddy Kong, then I'll consider adding Chibi Robo to my roster.
He goes into a lot of detail, which most leaks try to steer away from. Then again, that's what makes a fake leak more believable.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord

Louie G.

Smash Hero
If Xerneas is a Pokeball, then wouldn't Xerneas likely use Moon Blast, as it is its signature move, instead of Jigglypuff, who doesn't use the move ever?
Just saying.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I really want someone to outright disprove the falco. The fact that we couldn't tear it to shreds in seconds says something. Someone try and find that model (because I can't).
So, we have Palutena leak 2.0 I see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom