• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
With the help of a Japanese-English dictionary, I managed to translate the leaker's post.

"みなさん、こんにちは!この写真をお楽しみください!" means "Hello everyone! Please enjoy this picture!"

(Methinks the leaker may be trolling...)

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Where's Delicious Tears to laugh at those with killed leaks!!?!??

But seriously didn't we see that pic of Falco in an earlier leak on a CSS?

Well I mean, contrary to the Palutena leak, this would be easier to fake. Just take a picture within Brawl and do a bit of photoshopping to it. Not to far out of the realm of imagination. Although Falco being revealed next would even out the numbers of reps on the site. EDIT I mean give Star Fox one, we expect Ike and Diddy for DK and Marth

Miles Pierre

Smash Journeyman
Honestly
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Where's Delicious Tears to laugh at those with killed leaks!!?!??

EDIT: Specifically this pic... What do you think?
We need to find that Diddy Kong and Falco pic. If Bayonetta is in I'm buying a Wii U.

Wait but didn't we find the Wario artwork? And where is the Palutena and C falcon art from?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm a little iffy on that Falco picture. The shading/lighting on his picture doesn't look right compared to others. But I'll happily accept Falco regardless.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

Has been posted before. Has been proved fake. That one wasn't even trying, as there's inconsistency with Japanese and English names.

Rockman, Rosetta and Murabito are the Japanese names of Mega Man, Rosalina and Villager respectively, yet Jigglypuff has her English name (Her Japanese name is Purin).

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Has been posted before. Has been proved fake. That one wasn't even trying, as there's inconsistency with Japanese and English names.

Rockman, Rosetta and Murabito are the Japanese names of Mega Man, Rosalina and Villager respectively, yet Jigglypuff has her English name (Her Japanese name is Purin).
I'm not trying to prove its real. We know its fake. Whats being compared is the Falco from this pic and the Falco from the website leak. At least thats what I posted it for

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
Not sure what to think of this Falco picture. It looks good, and it would be nice to get Falco at complete random like this. Not to mention he would help clean up some more of these awful leaks we've been getting lately. Only thing is, if we get him before Diddy, which is what the screenshot seems to be suggesting, that would be a lot of reveals in such a short time. Which I don't mind in the least, but it seems fishy.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm not trying to prove its real. We know its fake. Whats being compared is the Falco from this pic and the Falco from the website leak. At least thats what I posted it for
Sorry.

Anyway, Falco looks a little different on that photo. The 4chan one has more saturated colors, while that picture has Falco ripped directly from Brawl.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Sorry.

Anyway, Falco looks a little different on that photo. The 4chan one has more saturated colors, while that picture has Falco ripped directly from Brawl.
I was gonna say, it looks just like someone took a Vibrant Shun_One Falco model and made it pose.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.

It doesn't have Vaati. It's fake.:awesome:
But really having only 36 characters kind of proves it's fake if Sakurai's aiming towards 50. Don't even have to start with the character selection.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That Falco obviously makes it fake. It was probably made by the same guy who made that fake character select screen. Nothing to see here.

EDIT: Lol, my first post, and yet I joined 3 years ago. GG.

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Yeah, that fake roster Falco looks a lot like that 'leaked' one. Anyone put them Close to eachother to compare yet?

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Summary of sound team leak (Main Points):

*Newcomers (Not yet revealed): Little Mac, Takumara, Chibi-robo, Chrom, Palutena, King K. Rool, and Ridley.
*No cuts
*Mewtwo will return.
*Total Characters: 47 (51 including transformations)
*Only one Victory theme per series (Meta Knight still has his own.)
*King K. Rool and the Gangplank Galleon stage are set to be revealed at E3
*Board the Platforms is coming back from Smash 64
*The announcer is the same fro both versions
*Waluigi and Shulk are AT's
*Diddy Kong will be revealed next, with Mr. Game and Watch being the next veteran to be revealed.
*We will get a newcomer reveal at the end of February.

Roster Pic:
View attachment 7763
f1d5511bf83959ec02f299c3080b2a26eba76a7b59cb139613272774246f19ed.jpg

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik

Honestly, I don't like this roster.

This roster has 36 characters... it basically cut 7 characters (Ice Climbers, Ike, Lucas, Pokemon Trainer, R.O.B., Snake, Wolf) and replaced them with Rosalina, Villager, Palutena, Chrom, Mewtwo, Mega Man, Bayonetta, and Wii Fit Trainer. Only 7 newcomers and a returning Melee veteran?

Where's my compensation? Brawl cut 5 characters from Melee but replaced them with 18 newcomers. So, the trade-off wasn't so bad... but this? It is just awful! Especially when none of the newcomers are who I am desperately wanting to play as for a long time.

Deku_Don

Smash Apprentice
I like the general look of that pic but the roster is pretty horrible.

I don't know the story behind it so can someone fill me in on where this came from? The Falco pic too.

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
I'm just going to leave this here. Sorry about the first one (from the roster) if I zoomed in any more it would have been unrecognisable lol. The second one is the 4chan one. The roster one is just so fuzzy, hard to tell the details, you can definitely see the detail in the 4chan one though.

EDIT: Whoops, embedded them in a spoiler so they aren't so massive / annoying.

Last edited:

Louie G.

Smash Hero
The 4Chan one doesn't match the style of the other characters imo.
I expect him to be more "feathery" anyway. He looks strangely like he did in Brawl.

D

Deleted member

The detail in Falco is outstanding, to bad its probably fake. (about 98% fake I'd say)

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I'm just going to leave this here. Sorry about the first one (from the roster) if I zoomed in any more it would have been unrecognisable lol. The second one is the 4chan one. The roster one is just so fuzzy, hard to tell the details, you can definitely see the detail in the 4chan one though.

Well these are pretty clearly not the same image, imo...

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
The roster one is clearly fake.
I don't know about the other one though, I would be OK with him looking like that anyway.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I don't know why they decided to make the fake roster so small.
It makes it a lot less believable than it already would have been tbh.

Dott

Smash Ace

That pose, i've seen it before

Not the same, but for me looks similar

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
The roster one was proven fake like 10 pages ago...

The roster one looks stretched a little to me. If thats the case then they are both fake. Other than that they look different. But I don't think that the website leak is real.

D

Deleted member

That's what I thought, I just can't find it on the Internet.
This one pops up instead.
Maybe its not. Huh. They look so similar.
I tried google image searching the image, but nothing came up.

Well if Diddy's artwork this week is

Then :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom